[Drama 2013] Jang Ok Jung 장옥정, 사랑에 살다

jerebtang

• Replies 17.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't have subs but it would be nice if in the next episode, our lovely strong willed OJ, though just a low rank palace maid, laid down the smack on king sukjong for queen IK's sake. I supposed she can't really do that as that would probably result in some serious punishment but I'd like to see just how much SJ loves OJ. :) and besides, SJ needs to start learning now as to how to protect his love inside the palace - it's a whole other ball game. Better to get started early.

Spoiler: ok, so it appears the king wasn't informed of the graveness of IK's illness. I guess the queen must be afraid he will catch it. Not sure. But glad oj spoke up.

Guest NEWMARIO

Rating Ep6@AGB:

MBC Gu Family Book: 15.8%(+1.4) Seoul 18.3%(+1.3)
KBS God of the Workplace: 14.6%(+0.6) Seoul 13.9%(-0.2)
SBS Jang Ok Jung not in top 20: 7.5%(+0.6) Seoul 7.8%(+0.4)

cr:AGB

Rating Ep6@TNmS:

MBC Gu Family Book: 14.2%(+0.9) Seoul 16.5%(+1.1)
KBS God of the Workplace: 13.2%(-0.4) Seoul 14.6%(-0.3)
SBS Jang Ok Jung not in top 20: 8.3%(+0.6) Seoul 9.7%(+0.2)

cr:TNmS

NEWMARIO

said: Rating Ep6@AGB:

MBC Gu Family Book: 15.8%(+1.4) Seoul 18.3%(+1.3)

KBS God of the Workplace: 14.6%(+0.6) Seoul 13.9%(-0.2)

SBS Jang Ok Jung not in top 20: 7.5%(+0.6) Seoul 7.8%(+0.4)

cr:AGB

Rating Ep6@TNmS:

MBC Gu Family Book: 14.2%(+0.9) Seoul 16.5%(+1.1)

KBS God of the Workplace: 13.2%(-0.4) Seoul 14.6%(-0.3)

SBS Jang Ok Jung not in top 20: 8.3%(+0.6) Seoul 9.7%(+0.2)

cr:TNmS

I don't know why people think KTH and YAI look like "aunt-nephew!" They have sizzling hot chemistry... unlike HGI and KSH on "Moon Embracing The Sun!" Even though they were cute together in there, she still looked wayyyy older than him! KTH and YAI are "passable" as a couple to me! Hope the ratings continue to increase! :)

briseis said: @irenns: Yes, I'll try to find out about it but it won't be today because my Internet connection failed and I can't watch today's episode live either . I have only my phone with a super slow connection right now . I'm so depressed :(( Thanks in advance to all who will doing live recaps today because you'll be my only reason for sanity :)

uburoi said: briseis said: If we haven't already known there must be something terribly wrong with the K-netizens we're just getting another proof. The hard-to-please and often biased Ockoala is DEFENDING AND PRAISING KTH'S ACTING AND THAT ALL IN SINGLE SENTENCE   :-O =D> !!!
I particularly like this one:
"...I'm rather appalled that the Korean media can actuallly praise my sweet but robotic Suzy's flat as a roadkill acting in GFB while dissing Kim Tae Hee's heartfelt attempt at capturing the essence of Jang Ok Jung as constructed in the novel......in this head-to-head Kim Tae Hee is like heads, shoulders, and maybe even a Queenly hairpiece above Suzy..."
http://koalasplayground.com/2013/04/23/official-mv-for-second-ost-song-from-jang-ok-jung-live-in-love-with-new-scenes-from-the-drama/

Guest NEWMARIO

[20130429][Jang Ok Jung ] Ep7 Preview

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xz9lyi_20130429-jang-ok-jung-ep7-preview_shortfilms

"Jang Ok-jeong" Kim Tae-hee goes through rejection

photo303583.jpg

Kim Tae-hee cried thinking about Yoo Ah-in.

On the sixth episode of the SBS drama "Jang Ok-jeong", Jang Ok-jeong (Kim Tae-hee) was ridiculed by the court ladies

Jang Ok-jeong chose to enter the palace so she could free herself from the restrictions of her status. However, prejudice occurred in the palace as well and she became an outcast.

Jang Ok-jeong was called names at and was showered with dirty water. They even stepped on clean laundry she had just done.

Jang Ok-jeong was doing the laundry again when she thought about Lee Soon (Yoo Ah-in), who had told her that she would be able to meet him if she came to the palace.

Source : www.newsen.com/news_v... ( English)

http://www.hancinema.net/spoiler-jang-ok-jeong-kim-tae-hee-goes-through-rejection-55283.html?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

Archived