♥ MinSul ♥ Official Thread ♥ SHINEE'S MINHO AND F(x) SULLI. [Part 1]

Guest DolceNera_24

Welcome back @yukino78 and thank you for that new minsul fanfic of yours (will read it later hehehe) and @minsuldaebak ... OMG since Minho is losing weight now due to his crazy schedule all i can say is that those popping veins of his is getting more and more distinct ... all i can do is ...
QsART.gif

• Replies 44.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bananali

• counsel05

• zee

• stekatta

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest minsuldaebak

It's weird that in some pictures, Minho's hair is brown then black HAHA. I loved his hairstyle OMG!!! He looked amazing tonight. Minho in all black and leather is so hot. AGREE? He's seriously getting hotter everyday. And yes those popping veins are such a turn on. 

Guest alecita

131006 SHINee # DreamGirl # Sherlock # Selene623 # Symptoms # Everybody
Minho're awesome! <333 cute cute cute!! :x :-*
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ysv7RZrNL0s

cr: krisbrows04

Guest parkhyerin

I'm sorry all, but my wild imagination is suddenly came >< I can't help it but the way I'm imagining it,this imagination more wild and wild >,< so, I want to share it to you..

-----
After "Everybody" showcase has ended, Minho went off to backstage and checked his phone. His smiled face looks sweet while reading a text he just recieved. "Cheer up oppa!!!^^" one text from his precious young lady could easily made all tired of his body disappeared. Minho immediately called his lady. He could heard her voice quickly, no need to wait any longer..
"Oppa!! I watched your showcase with Amber unni. It was daebak,jinja oppa" there was enthusiasm on her voice that made Minho couldn't stop smile.
"You enjoyed it Sulli-ah? Oppas did well right?"
"Ofcourse I enjoyed it,and ofcourse oppas did well,but Minho oppa is number one^^" again for a billion times, this sweet voice made minho all smiled.
"Haha I'm so glad. But honestly I wish you were here attending our showcase.."
"Mianhae oppa, I feel sorry too,I wish I could attend too :( but I hope my voice could give you so many energies oppa.."
"Sulli-ah, I miss you.."
"I know, I miss you too, so much,oppa."
"I love you.."
"kkkk... I know, I love you more."
" :) I think we could talk later, I can't talk too much right now,manager hyung is coming"
"oh arraseo oppa, fighting yaaa!! bye"
" bye.. jalja chagiya, sleep well."

-the end-

8-}  OKAY STOP IT ! Good night!

Guest rahma_bio

@alecita : thanks for vid :DWoah...shinee daebak, minho look sexy there but it's look like there's technically problem with the vid programe :DI like EVERYBODY song, the dance look amazing. Oh, i got fancam vid of "everybody song". It's full vid. Enjoy!

cr: officialbntnews

Guest boysul

@parkhyerin I don't know, I'm confused about giving you an 'awesome' or 'Lol' button :))

Thanks for the link of fancams @rahma_bio @alecita, the official video really frustrated me.

Guest minsuldaebak

Guys! Shinee's Everybody teaser is out. Their concept is so different!!! So dark and so different from Dream Girl haha this just proves that Shinee can do any concept. Minho looks so hot in the teaser!! 

Took a screenshot! Minho shocked me in the end!!! GREEN EYES :o BV9uJ1-CQAEoMAd.jpg

Guest minsuldaebak

Here's a fancam of Minho singing and dancing to Symptoms, their new song. I can't get enough of how good he sings and DANCES. The dance steps are like the best. You can really see that he's feeling it. There's emotion in his face when he dances. :)

I found the lyrics but it was only short since it was from the lyric video which was cut. 

0:00 - 0:43 “It’s interesting, no, perhaps it’s a strange thing. It might be a sickness. All energy leaves me and I can’t even control my body. Cannot find meaning behind your expressionless face. My breathe, my breathe, my breathe stops. Those cold eyes cut in deeply. The center of my heart is cut so deeply. If I don’t fix this wound I think I might die, I might go crazy, I don’t know what will happen to me. You are my only medicine.”

0:43-1:28 “You are my only medicine. Cannot fathom this fever. Cannot relieve it. Can you hear my heartbeat that beats so loudly for you? Like a desert, I am wilting away. I need you to rain down on me, my welcome-rain. (repeat chorus: Those cold eyes cut in deeply. The center of my heart is cut so deeply. If I don’t fix this wound I think I might die, I might go crazy, I don’t know what will happen to me.)”

1:29-1:57 “The sickness that is you keeps twisting around me. And I become wearier. There is no other medicine apart from you. If I cannot have you I might die, I might go crazy, I don’t know what will happen to me. There is no other medicine apart from you. I won’t be able to live… if I let you go.”

Cr: Soyleaf

My imagination is going wild and I hope Minho is thinking of Sulli while he's on stage :> My favorite line → "There is no other medicine apart from you" :)

Archived