♥ MinSul ♥ Official Thread ♥ SHINEE'S MINHO AND F(x) SULLI. [Part 1]

Guest DolceNera_24

Guest Fika Hoogendyk

Hi guys!sorry for bringing this up, I just wanna share this article:http://www.kpopstarz.com/articles/43917/20131004/heechul-super-junior-fx-sulli-choiza-dating-rumors.htm

Heechul denying the rumor :)

"She's a good person with a good personality". I do agree with Heechul oppa. That's why the right person to have Sulli is Minho, not an old oppa like Cho*za :D

Happy to hear that. Always support MinSul :)

• Replies 44.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bananali

• counsel05

• zee

• stekatta

Top Posters In This Topic

"Our company is really good at handling these kinds of issues," Heechul said.

"Usually, they don't really respond to anything, but I think this time, they were a bit shaken up,"

i don't know how to analyze this but I guess SMent were a bit shaken up, it is because Sulli is one of their precious artist in the company... i'm really glad to hear this.. but anyway i really don't believe it either, sulli is so picky to just choose Cho*** over her bunch of suitors... and i guess she doesn't really need to chose bcoz.. she is w/ Minho in d first place.. tee hee :\"> my MinSul feels attack..

Guest minions97

This whole Sulli and the other guy thing, I believe is something we all shouldn't worry too much about. I believe that this will be a lesson for Sulli, she needs to date men, to know who the right guy really is. And I also believe that she isn't in love, she's just feeling kind of giddy, which is pretty normal. They WILL BREAK UP soon, seeing how no one supports them, and Sulli will see how she will lose fans, then she will wake up, and realize that he isn't the right guy for her. This is an experience that I want her to learn from. :) and when she does learn, we all know who she will date next cuz he's MR. RIGHT :* GOOD VIBES TO ALL. LET'S BE POSITIVE AND CONTINUE TO SUPPORT HER AND SHOW TO HER THAT WE STILL LOVE HER, AND WE ARE GOING TO BE THERE FOR HER AS SHE LEARNS AND GROWS IN LIFE :)

Guest minsulshipper

[ENDORSEMENT] 131004 f(x) sans Krystal - SPAO Japan Twitter Update

source : Valskcom

BVx-7EVCIAAB-JK.jpg:large

[OFFICIAL] 131005 Sulli - Seoul International Fireworks Festival 2013 promotional picture

BVx_Vy3CAAAeT-q.jpg:large

Guest minsullian

While there's no MinSulractions, here's some (edited) pictures of their upcoming wedding =)) 

the invitation of the wedding :))

tumblr_mu5loyI7cR1sg054po1_1280.jpg
presenting the engagement ring xD
tumblr_mhlngqMIGi1rzywd8o2_250.gif 
prenup photos :\">tumblr_mtzp0g7sWH1sg054po1_1280.jpg
tumblr_mu6s00aTSy1sg054po1_1280.jpg

tumblr_mu33tnhWSm1sg054po1_1280.jpg
tumblr_mu6o82dkBt1sg054po1_1280.jpg
tumblr_mu2u37hxDF1sg054po1_500.jpg

And of course, the wedding ceremony itself =))
tumblr_mu6qjvC9Ld1sg054po1_500.jpg
HAHA! Sorry for the spam! I just miss them huhuhu :((

All the credit goes to http://minsullian.tumblr.com/ <-- awesome blog & editor from an awesome friend 

Guest audreyminsul

Annyeonghaseyo ^^ Jeoneun Audrey-ieyo. I'm 99-line, from Indonesia. Am I the maknae here or..? And yes, I'm a Minsullian. Mian for my bad English, English is not my first language. Oh, and please take care of me. Mannaseo bangawoyo ^^

Hello everyone! It's been a while since I posted here.  I pray everyone's well.
I sooo miss everyone!!!

I just wrote something for everyone to enjoy...Since the scandal broke out to our dear Sulli...I couldn't think of anything but write something.  LOL.
It's just a one-shot, i'll be posting it in a few days.  Here's the banner for y'all to enjoy!

scandal-one-shot-featuring-sulli-minho-fbanner003_zps81dedb40.jpg

Guest parkhyerin

SHINee COMEBACK SPECIAL Live (2013.10.06) [today] 08:00 PM KST at smtown channel. They will be performing their new single "Everybody" and Selene 6.23. Here's the link http://t.co/X48xYP4p4T

let's support minho! Let's support sulli's man!!! <:-P

Guest nuna0237

Hi minsullians. Just want to share my personal thought here...as a career woman, this thread has become my sweet escape from the hectic working life..i found happiness here...people might come and go, but for me, my heart will always remain here...people can call me delusional or anything they want to but i choose to believe what i want to believe...the journey is long way to go...and i'm really glad to see some of you still keep your faith to this couple as i do...thank you so much for keeping this thread alive...how i wish to contribute something to this thread, but as much as i want to do it, my work is killing me...all my supports goes to all minsullians around the world...let embrace the future together come hell or high water...pray for miracle to happen soon...take care and have a wonderful weekend...

Wow @yukino78! You're a sight for sore eyes! So glad to see you are well, and you're here, AND that you have a new story! Very exciting. Thank you! *BIG HUGS*
@nuna0237 Glad you're here, and glad you support MinSul, as we all do here. I feel the same way you do about them. I don't care if people call me delusional, because the truth is, for me, personally, MinSul has brought good and positive things to my life. (I learned Korean, I met wonderful friends from this thread in real life, I saw Sulli in person and in concert w/f(x), among other things!) :)
Anyway, I hope you all are having a good weekend so far. MinSul fighting! People of the (MinSul) Forum, fighting! :D

Guest minsuldaebak

Minho rehearsing for Shinee's comeback <3 
Cr: as tagged (via: forever_minho) 
BV35kEhCQAASI6e.jpg
BV36c6wCEAAxkrK.jpg
BV362kOCYAAFxWR.jpg
BV38R0wCcAA-vVx.jpg
BV38yKDCcAAmTZ0.jpg
BV4AuByCEAA_jCX.jpg
BV4BKMNCAAEuWjq.jpg

Minho is still wearing the white wristband given by Mr.Minho during MTT press con to give awareness on poverty! Awww. He looks so happy in the last picture that it makes me happy too :) 

Guest rahma_bio

@sulli94net 

설리 러브캣 팬사인회 참여하니까 설리팬들 열심히(?) 갑시다! 설리팬 많이 가면 애기 기도 살고 좋자나요 

sulli will attend Lovcat fansigning event next Saturday!!

PS: OMG..Minho! i never get tired looking his popping veins.. im drooling =P~ (LOL :)) )

Archived