♥ MinSul ♥ Official Thread ♥ SHINEE'S MINHO AND F(x) SULLI. [Part 1]

Guest DolceNera_24

Happy 2200th Page Minsullians :)
Its been a while since I last posted, & I've missed everyone (in fact, Im sure some of the newbies dont even know the existence of one crazy fanatical Minsulian ahjumma called Foxi...lol...non the less, i do exist & will always remain a loyal shipper of Minsul...'choiza? choiza who??')
Anyways, definitely one not going to miss a celebration, happy 2200th everyone :) 
Minsullians - Keep Calm & Unite!!
images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSQG3Uxhwpa6e0GHuRjGoj

Tell me if there is ever a more natural and affectionate picture than this :)
images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQoe8SwZXu0KFdmMghFH8K

Always remember - Minsul is Love .....

• Replies 44.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bananali

• counsel05

• zee

• stekatta

Top Posters In This Topic

"On an upcoming episode of JTBC's 'Ssul Jeon' which is scheduled to air on October 3, the panel talked about all the recent dating and scandals among the idols.

In regards to the rumors about Choiza and Sulli, Heechull said, "I was in Japan at the time the articles about it were coming out, but while I was absent, I received 40 phone calls and a text message from Sulli."

In conclusion, Heechul, who is close to both Sulli and Choiza, was asked, "If Sulli were your younger sister, would you consent to her dating Choiza?"

cr Allkpop.com
#############################################################################
Actually I'm glad about this new. If the rumor was true... Do you really believe that Lee Soo Man would permit Heechul say this on TV? Of course not! This topic would be banned for everyone in SM.

Also remembered Sulli on Radio Star: "What should I do if we get our picture taken?" Sulli won't risk her boyfriend and relationship like that. 

If Sulli was with Heechul and not Choiza in the photos and videos,  this wouldn't be a scandal. Just a cute moment between Oppa-dongsaeng.

This was a scandal because no one knew that Choiza was Sulli's friend. 

And for the people who says: "He is 34. How Sulli can be his sister?" Brrpp She does the same thing with Heechul (having dinner, spending time togehter...) 

P.S:Minho received at least 100 phone calls and fluffy text messages *uuuu* <3333

Guest Flor Palomino Aguilar

October 5 is about my birthday and all I want for that day is a moment I would be so happy minsul with minsul again and I dare to write after so long for my studies and every day I pray for minsul :x :) :\">

Guest Norshahidah abd rahim

happy becoming birthday @koch2013Guess what today is my birthday ^_^ I hope this month will be very sweet moment about Minsul....will waiting for that thing....search?q=memerang+berdoa&rlz=1C1CHWL_enM

Guest Flor Palomino Aguilar

happy   2200  page Minsul crewmates  !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!New-Birthday-Balloon-Clipart.jpgPlease minsul times because I miss a lot and I'm glad to be in this thread now celebrate happy 2200 pages
:x :\"> :\"> =D> =D> =D>

Guest nilmemories

Wow, happy birthday to you @Miss Shahida90 and your coming birthday @koch2013. All the best for my 2 sweet chingoos ^^ >:D<

And let's celebrate everyone... We've reached 2200th page. Wheeee.... Keep supporting and believing in our love for Minsul :)>- :x =D>

Guest Kaye Bee

can't believe that i reached pg2100 then... and now im glad this ship still sailing till pg2200!! more and more MinSul love to come!!! greetings to all fellow MinSul shippers!!!sure enough we have much to celebrate in the coming years! ;)

LOVE & SUPPORT MINSUL!!! \m/ \m/ \m/

Guest lesleychoi

Hi guys! I'm back spazzing with my laptop again! Hahaha! I've been using my phone lately whenever I tend to visit this thread that's why I really miss spazzing using my laptop. Haha! Happy 2200 pages to us! And as a gift, I made a one-shot fanfic of our dearest Minsul in AFF this morning. Hope you like it!
Here's the link: http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/560612/heartbeat-minho-oneshot-sulli-minsul
Have a nice day crewmates! xoxo

Guest christinderella

Is it just a coincidence that SM revealed Minho's teaser images when our thread got 2200 pages?awwwminho.gif
Haha anyways Minho looks so good in those images and to all my crewmates......
LET'S CELEBRATE!tumblr_l6i29sIT1A1qcy549.gif
tumblr_lo9oxit1iE1qkhdcd.gif
Let's all have a happy time together and thank you to all for being at each other's side whenever problems occur!Sulli4.gif This is A REAL FAMILY! I LOVE YOU CREWMATES !! AND I LOVE YOU MINSUL!

Guest rahma_bio

itemprop="headline" style="text-align: center; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; line-height: 25px; margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; vertical-align: baseline; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); clear: none; color: rgb(34, 34, 34);"131003 SKT World Twitter Update - f(x)'s Sulli, SNSD's Yoona (during SKT CF shooting)
tumblr_mu2y4bJgN21sg054po1_500.jpg
© SKTworld :x

Guest lesleychoi

Hello guys! AGAIN. Hahahah! Have you ever listened to Demi Lovato's "Two Worlds Collide"? Well, when I listened to the song, I immediately thought of Goo Jae Hee and Kang Tae Joon. I think this song has a connection to our dear Minsul. Here's what I got:
Demi Lovato: Two Worlds Collide

She was given the world
So much that she couldn't see
And she needed someone to show her,
Who she could be.

And she tried to survive
Wearing her heart on her sleeve
But I needed you to believe

You had your dreams, I had mine.
You had your fears, I was fine.
You showed me what I couldn't find,
When two different worlds collide.

La dee da dee da

She was scared of it all, watching from far away.
She was given a role, never knew just when to play.
And she tried to survive
Living her life on her own

Always afraid of the throne
But you've given me strength to find home.

She was scared
Unprepared.
Lost in the dark.
Falling Apart,

I can survive,
With you by my side.
We're gonna be alright.
This is what happens when two worlds collide.

You show me what I couldn't find,
La dee da dee da

Lyrics from: http://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/demilovato/twoworldscollide.html
And you can listen the song here:

Okay guys, "And she needed someone to show her who she could be" Remember when Jae hee was about to give up? That she didn't attend classes for the whole week because of those bullies? Well, she needed someone yo show her that it is not right to give up that easily.
"And she tried to survive"
She chose to run through the tracks to prove rhose bullies that she's not weak.
"But I needed you to believe"She tried to persuade Tae Joon to not quit high jumping because he is a miracle that inspire people. He needs to believe it.
"You showed me what I couldn't find,"
Tae Joon showed Jae Hee a miracle through his jumps.
"She was scared of it all, watching from far away."
Recall the time when Jae Hee watched the high jump competition on TV. She's watching Tae Joon from far away :)
"And she tried to survive, living her life on her own"
She went to Korea all by herself for Tae Joon.
"But you've given me strength to find home."
Tae Joon's words always give her strength.
"She was scared, unprepared. Lost in the dark. Falling Apart,"
Remember when Jae hee was locked up and stuck inside the arts room? Well, Tae Joon rescued her right? The lyrics explains it all.
"I can survive, With you by my side. We're gonna be alright."
There were times that Tae Joon cannot do the high jump properly because Jae hee is not around.
"This is what happens when two worlds collide."
Two different worlds,two different people. What happens when two different worlds collide? They fall in love. Tae Joon and Jae hee fell in love :)

Sorry for the long post! I just wanna share my thoughts!

Guest alecita

id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="margin: 0px 0px 13px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-size: 24px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-weight: normal; overflow: hidden; font-family: arial, sans-serif;"131003 SHINee MINHO - Medical TopTeam
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lhoengPYmfI&feature=youtu.be

Guest alecita

class="entry-title" style="border: 0px; margin: 0px; outline: 0px; padding: 15px 0px 0.3em; vertical-align: baseline; clear: both; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"SHINee WORLD J PREMIUM Magazine ‘SEEK’ Vol. 002minho.jpg
minho2.jpg
minho3.jpg
minho4.jpg
minho5.jpg
minho6.jpg
shinee.jpg
shinee2.jpg
shinee3.jpg
cr: minoutshine

Guest alecita

[Trans 131003 Love Game] Listener: Do you think Sohee is prettier than pretty Sulli? HC: Yes! I hang out with Sulli-sii a lot and I always say that " You are really ugly without make-ups!" lol We can hang out like a brother and a sister because Sulli is not pretty ㅋㅋㅋ cr: miyahee09

Heechul Texting with Sulli Enlace permanente de imagen incrustada

heechul Saying that Sulli is like his sister
Enlace permanente de imagen incrustada

31003 War of Words - Heenim: When those celebrity dating rumors happened, I was in Japan. During that time, i received around 30 calls. A lot of people showed a reaction like "Weren't you the one who's dating Sulli?!'. Honestly, A lot of people misunderstands me whether i was the one who linked Shin Sekyung and SHINee's Jonghyun or i was the one who introduced Sulli and Choiza to each other but that is definitely not like that. I'm a type of person who don't know how to be in a relationship well.

131003 War of Words - Heenim: When I was in Japan, Sulli contacted me. So i told her 'Don't talk about it anymore. I'm going to pre-record 'War of Words' on Monday and a topic about you will surely come out". 

via: heechulfacts
comment : personally this confirms to me that everything has been a rumor ... My heart had been broken by the news but never lost faith in Minho and sulli, heechul is protective of his sister Ssul, minho should be grateful for the defense to sulliawwww .. sulli's a lucky girl ..hahahaa heechul  think sulli is ugly! (?) LOL!!!minsul fighthing!!!!

Archived