• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bananali

• counsel05

• zee

• stekatta

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest nuna0237

Hi...just drop by to wish all of you Happy 1st Anniversary.Hope all of you stay healthy.Congratulations to the winners. And thanks for all the efforts given. You guys are awesome. Wish for miracle to happen soon. Take care and have a nice day.

Sulli today, LOVCAT photoshoot --
itemprop="name" class="ipsType_pagetitle" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; font-size: 26px; font-weight: 300; line-height: 1.4; font-family: Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; color: rgb(50, 50, 50); background-color: rgb(239, 239, 239);"131011 f(Sulli) - Bomi Kim Twitter Update credit iheartfx twitter
1FijoL2.jpg

Guest choiforever

Sulli is sooo Cute in that Etude latest promo pic. She is really the prettiest idol ;;) Congratulations to the winners of Minsul Awards & Happy 1st Anniversary <:-P

Guest lesleychoi

Waaaaa! Sorry guys! Can't help but do some screencaps of Minho during their comeback stage! He's sooooooo sexy!! Oh my gosh pervert 17 year old here *guilty*
vlcsnap-2013-10-10-06h47m39s130_zps03c63

Did you see that lick? Gosh gosh gosh I think my ovaries exploded :))vlcsnap-2013-10-10-06h45m10s188_zpsfc427

That facial expression!!! He just killed gazillions of noonas with that look! Including me!!! *faints* vlcsnap-2013-10-10-06h48m41s244_zps22db4

That freaking new hairstyle!!! He looked like a prince/bad boy/hearthrob/gentleman!! Oh my gosh Minho why are you doing this to me???? Are you trying to seduce me? Suffocate me with your hotness and kill me with your sexiness? =))vlcsnap-2013-10-10-06h48m24s74_zps0d3fff

Oh my gosh did you see him wave his body? SEXY SEXY SEXY!!! :xvlcsnap-2013-10-10-06h46m25s128_zpsabe2b

And oh, did you notice this one guys? vlcsnap-2013-10-10-06h49m02s199_zpsf31bb
Minhoooooo, still imagining kissing Sulli? Hahaha! Sorry guys Ithink I've seen that look on kissing scenes before  :))

---OMG!! Thanks guys! I can't believe that I'll have a place for this Minsul awards! Oh gosh thank you for the votes! xoxo! Minsul fighting!!!

Guest iheartminsul02

Happy Anniversary to our thread!And also Congratulations to all of you who won the MinSul Awards!:)..Hoping to see more MinSul and MinSulractions in the future! ;)

Guest iheartminsul02

Hey MinSullians have you seen this?
It seems interesting :)
Sorry if it has been posted before but,I just wanna share this ;)

Guest iheartminsul02

I found s'more MTT Trailers for you guys :)
Here's the link : 

You can find more on Youtube "MBCdrama" ;) xoxo-iheartminsul02

I just thought about this.. i hope if it is possible if SHINee make an MV for their SYMPTOM sound track.. i wish Sulli to be their leading lady since Vic was on Replay and Krystal was on Juliette... :\"> kkk! I really miss MINSUL... calling the attention of SMent even just a glimpse of our OTP, we would be very happy!! :(( [-O<

Guest ravissant

Happy 1st Anniversary to our Thread!happy_anniversary-1527.jpg
And also Congratulations to all the winners & nominees for the 2nd MinSul Awards.  Thank you everyone for voting & it's such an honor to get the "Best MinSul Eye" award.  <3 <3 <3

Guest Norshahidah abd rahim

I just watch Music Bank on my country earlier...wooooowwww!!!!!!Their comeback on 'everybody' was veryyyyyy awesome expecially Minho....very charismatic,manly and handsome on the aqua suit.... It was their 3rd comeback ^_^I just think that Minho now very busy with the drama and the Shinee's comeback...hope that he will take rest within the busy schedule....:):) @bellisima20  i hope so Sulli will be leading lady in MV or their 'Symptom' heheheheh.....

Archived