• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bananali

• counsel05

• zee

• stekatta

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest greenlie18

hello...i am new here...but i have been a minsul fan eversince it started...kkeke...
i love to see them together again..(hope so)
:)

Guest sarahmaulidana

Sulli was chosen the girl that goddess in girl group members from Gyuri, kara http://youtu.be/okUiHRrEWOw

cr: sulli94net

Guest Fika Hoogendyk

“Medical Top Team” minho

The way Minho stares her is really different from the way he stares at Sulli.

I wish I could post the pic when Minho stares at Sulli but I'm on phone right now. Maybe one of you can help to post the comparison of this pic with the pics of when Minho full-of-love stares to Sulli :D

Have a good first October chinggus :)

Guest nilmemories

I totally agree with you my dear dongsaeng @FikaHoogendyk89 :x. The way he looks at Sulli is just so different. I just want to recall the scene in TTBY, episode 14 when they were at the cafeteria and Minho thanked her for helping him to solve the misunderstanding with his father. That look was just full of love. It was one of my favorite scenes (sorry I still don't know how to make screenshots and post images :(().

And his hand in the 2 press conferences - "TTBY" and "Medical Top Team" is also very different. In MTT's press conference, there seemed to be no interaction between him and his partner. But we all know how his hands moved towards Sulli. He seemed to lose his control over his hands, hahaha... Ahhh, Minho, you just can't hide your feelings :P;);))

Guest lesleychoi

Then we can conclude that Minho's acting skills were more natural in TTBY than in MTT (toward his leading lady I mean) :x keep your faith and hopes up guys!!! Believe in the power of MinSul love :x

Guest minsulshipper

Amber & Sulli SPAO Website Update

proxy.jpg?t=HBgpaHR0cHM6Ly90d2l0cGljLmNv

Sulli SPAO

812257679.jpg?1380597301

[FANTAKEN] 131001 Sulli - Korean Red Cross's L Folder. (cr: Sulli94net)

812293097.jpg?1380614512

Hello guys!! Miss lurking here often like before...
Minho's hair is growing.. almost has the same long as TTBY times.. Haha

I missed alot, didnt I?

Hi all, it's a long time I never been here.  I am kind of shock reading that news from my local newspaper, so coming here to find cue.  Anyway, Minsul is still in my heart and giving all my best wishes to this couple. Keep fighting!!!  

Archived