♥ MinSul ♥ Official Thread ♥ SHINEE'S MINHO AND F(x) SULLI. [Part 1]

Guest DolceNera_24

Guest anastasia2013

In times like this.. we definitely miss @peach20kr!!!!  she must be really busy these days... but we'll be waiting!

• Replies 44.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bananali

• counsel05

• zee

• stekatta

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest charlenelola b

"When Sulli's scandal broke, I was in Japan at the time, but I had 40 missed calls and texts from her" - Heechul said...

Suddenly my imagination works....
Maybe she called Minho too since they can talk about serious topics... I hope Minho gave her a big help to this issue...

charlenelola b said: "When Sulli's scandal broke, I was in Japan at the time, but I had 40 missed calls and texts from her" - Heechul said...

Suddenly my imagination works....
Maybe she called Minho too since they can talk about serious topics... I hope Minho gave her a big help to this issue...

Guest charlenelola b

@cikbellaI hope too... I hope Sulli get's better now with the support of her important people for her especially Minho...

Guest rahma_bio

OMG .... 40 missed calls and message from her???? :-OBefore, im sorry to say this again but I just realized a few things based on that missed calls :Little by little the mystery of Sulli's scandal began to unfold the truthWith many missed calls, I realized that Sulli was really scared with this scandal and this indicates to us that it wasn't the things that she was     expected. For me, It means that Sulli with her ​​innocences did not realized that it would be scandal. Yes, this is actually was explained by people here and i agree with that. But once again i said that, maybe some people still guessed her dating with that man but actually she didn't.  In other words, she might be thought that hang out with someone (opposite gender) was normal moreover she didn't cover up anything like hat etc like idol used to be dating. We know that if the idol dating they'll certainly find the time and the right place and didn't want to caught the crowds.  it didn't come on Sulli right? of course she didn't cos for her it's normal and there's nothing to be covered up. So, what about holding hand?? come on sulli is kind of person that innocent, nice and lovely to other people. maybe for her the man was nice and like brother to her so there's no reason for her release her hand (she might be feel bad if do that) moreover that man who held her hand first but don't worried guys in the end we saw him bowed over her right (though i was dissappointed coz a lot of  vid like this was uploaded by cutting the scene in the end (where he bowed over her). With this I have more confidence to believe that Sulli didn't dating that man and it is true that Sulli just take him just brother for her like heechul and not more than that. once again i said NOT MORE THAN THAT [-X [-X

Hi Chingoos, i wonder which translation was correct : For the info about Sulli contacting Heechul when he's in Japan during the outbreak of this scandal, I read from Baidu Bar that the 40 calls were from other artists checking the news from him, while Sulli only sending texts to him. The friends from Baidu suspected that SOMEONE may be calling his hyung to seek help in taking care of his girl in handling all the chaos...

Guest rahma_bio

Timnat2010 said: Hi Chingoos, i wonder which translation was correct : For the info about Sulli contacting Heechul when he's in Japan during the outbreak of this scandal, I read from Baidu Bar that the 40 calls were from other artists checking the news from him, while Sulli only sending texts to him. The friends from Baidu suspected that SOMEONE may be calling his hyung to seek help in taking care of his girl in handling all the chaos...

Guest Fika Hoogendyk

Actually from the first time the scandal about Sulli was out, the two person that comes out from my mind were Minho and Heechul. I hope it's true if that SOMONE who was Minho that called his hyung too handle Sulli's problem right now. Of course Minho can't help because it's too obvious for him and also Sulli if he help her himself, so maybe that's why he asks Heechul help to taking care of Sulli. I know we don't know exactly knows what was really happen, but just like @ramha_bio said since Sulli is innocent girl, I'm sure that there are so many people who loved her, at least two person like Minho and Heechul who will back her up from this issue. Sulli ah, be patient and don't worry. We always support you :)

Come what may, we already reached 2200 pages. Cheers to another 2200 and more. Hope to see more Minsul moments. Wait, 40 missed calls to Heechul. Then how many to Minho? 400? =)) Hope someone could clarify whether it's Sulli or someone else who called Heechul. Thank you in advance. You're an angel. Edited to add: Dang I miss the page. Anywho, congratulations to us all in advance.

Guest ravissant

Happy 2200th page, everyone! Yay!  It's time to celebrate!
tumblr_m2a3zkPMeY1r58n20o1_500.gif I hope & pray we get to see some MinSulractions soon.  I miss seeing them together!

Archived