Quantcast

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DolceNera_24

♥ MinSul ♥ Official Thread ♥ SHINEE'S MINHO AND F(x) SULLI. [Part 1]

decidela12

said:

OMG! I love those gifs @rahma_bio ! :\"> My imagination again... hehe.

Btw, I noticed something during SHINee's comeback in Gangnam. During the interview, Minho and Key noticed there's something on Jonghyun's nose. :))

It reminded me of Sulli's mole on her nose :D
And someone tried to remove it... ;) and also Key. But Minho really touched it LOL

HAHAHA! I think Minho remembered somebody while doing it ;) and might as well reminded him of some moments they had.. =))

Holding that unique nose, eh? xD

HAHA! i'm really sorry for this shallow view of mine =)) But that's what MinSul shippers are, right? ;) >:D<

@counsel_05, OMGGGG, that GIF is really awesomeeee.
Oh and s'more MinSul edited pics :* 

sporty MinSul! ;;)

and now, casual :))

Finally, formal. :\">

cr: as tagged...

I swear, they really look good together. I hope there will be a MinSulraction as soon as possible! Especially now that SHINee's back. Luna and Amber supported them through twitter and me2day respectively :)) I hope Sulli will too. Well, maybe she already did support her boyfie, privately ;;) HAHAHA! Delusions.. :)

fangirl15 said:
© sulli94net

A sweetest smile of Sulli . . .
It's really nice to see her smile like that.
making me feel less worry about her.
I know she's a big girl now but I just can't stop my self from worrying so much about her
I really miss her and her smile too...

@mochi18
thank you for posting Minho... can I have Dr. Minho's ID :D

I really miss MinSul so much... :((

id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; margin: 0px 0px 13px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; overflow: hidden; white-space: nowrap; word-wrap: normal; text-overflow: ellipsis;"SULLI FANCAM YESTERDAY :P 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pBy9842Pp2g&feature=youtu.be

Cr: Sulli94net 

Reminders crewmates .. PLS DO NOT QUOTE PICS.In as much as we love seeing them AGAIN, its best to refrain from quoting it UNLESS very necessary since we do not want to flood or spam our thread with same pictures successively.
Thank you ;)

Hello, MinSul shippers!

In accordance to the majority of the general consensus, the moderators at couples & shippers paradise have decided that MinSul Official Thread, having surpassed 2,000 pages, should retire indefinitely. Therefore, it will be locked and served as an archive.

I encourage anyone interested to create a MinSul Official Thread Part 2 to continue the love for Choi Min Ho and Choi Sulli. If anyone has questions, shoot a personal message to any of the moderators at couples & shippers paradise.

Thank you.

EDIT ~ Here is the link to MinSul Official Thread Part 2 in case anyone wants to know where it is.