♥ MinSul ♥ Official Thread ♥ SHINEE'S MINHO AND F(x) SULLI. [Part 1]

Guest DolceNera_24

Guest suelli4ever

Minho's sexiness is INSANE!!!!  #:-S #:-S #:-S .OMG I just died from MINHO'S SYMPTOMSI had to pull up my underwear thrice while watching the video.Gosh, Minho in leather pants makes me think of whips and handcuffs (sorry for my pervy wild mind)=P~ =P~  =P~thank you awesome crewmates ;) 

• Replies 44.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bananali

• counsel05

• zee

• stekatta

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Kaye Bee

suelli4ever

said:

Minho's sexiness is INSANE!!!!  #:-S #:-S #:-S .OMG I just died from MINHO'S SYMPTOMS

I had to pull up my underwear thrice while watching the video.Gosh, Minho in leather pants makes me think of whips and handcuffs (sorry for my pervy wild mind)

=P~ =P~  =P~

thank you awesome crewmates

;)

Guest lesleychoi

minsuldaebak

wrote:

»

Here's a fancam of Minho singing and dancing to Symptoms, their new song. I can't get enough of how good he sings and DANCES. The dance steps are like the best. 

HI Chingoos, it's been a while for me to post here again...
Basing on the recent photos of Minsul, I believe that they were unaffected by the previous rainstorm...rather, their bonding is becoming stronger and stronger...
If anything bad happened, I don't think Minsul, esp., Minho can stand that and he would show it all, though he has been trying hard to act indifferent sometimes in those airport pictures...

Let's have faith in them...they are much more stronger than we think...
About to take out the phone
10147851486_8d1b3da807_o.jpg

Checking the phone
10147772965_6d67a3a899_o.jpg
10147772985_05d997932a_o.jpg

cr; as tagged

Guest Fika Hoogendyk

I just found this on facebook page. It's Victoria weibo that maybe talk about Sulli:

[TRANS]

"Rumors are rumors, it becomes real when spread~ if it's real, good for you; if not, who's to blame? Don't take it too seriously"

Trans by deerluhan

Cr: Sulli Choi f(x) facebook fanpage

PS: I love Minho's airport fashion today. Simple but still looks so handsome. It really suited on his body. Just like usual, all about blue :)

Guest rahma_bio

FikaHoogendyk89 said: I just found this on facebook page. It's Victoria weibo that maybe talk about Sulli:

[TRANS]
"Rumors are rumors, it becomes real when spread~ if it's real, good for you; if not, who's to blame? Don't take it too seriously"

Trans by deerluhan
Cr: Sulli Choi f(x) facebook fanpage

Guest christinderella

SHINEE OFFICIAL FB UPDATE:1377179_533324300077565_128937994_n.jpg
The drama '메디컬 탑 팀(Medical Top Team)' which SHINee MinHo appeared will be on-air tomorrow!

[from FACEBOOK SHINee STAFF]

LET'S SUPPORT MINHO TOMORROW :) I WONDER IF SULLI WOULD POST AGAIN IN HER ME2DAY ACCOUNT ABOUT WATCHING MTT HAHAHA MY IMAGINATIONS ARE RUNNING AGAIN.. LET'S SUPPORT MEDICAL TOP TEAM~

Guest minsuldaebak

Apparently, the last video i posted was an IMAGE teaser. So this is Shinee's MV teaser for Everybody. :) 

Minho screenshots! :)
BWCr4tbCAAANTLU.png
BWCsluyCcAAWT4L.png

Let's support Minho on Oct 10 - Shinee's comeback on Mnet :) 

Guest Pororo Roro

hai... i'm new minsul shipper.. i don't watch their drama yet but i'm already like this couple... this thread is so harmony! :x

Archived