[Drama 2013] That Winter, The Wind Blows/Wind Blows in Winter, 그 겨울, 바람이 분다

Guest sunshine4ever

bibidep said: Hello @Tessieroo, @Shajoona.   Missing both of you for a day seem like forever because no body make fun for us hahahah.

3 more days to go, why is it taking sooooo longgggg.   Don't worry about why OS didn't take OY to the hospital, it will be soon after he discover his real feeling for her in the next episode.  He can't afford to let OY die that soon hahahha.

Guest atimemachine

@tessieroo and @clockwatcher I read your recap, you guys are so cute! You should do it all the time.
I don't know, I feel like people are so invested in the OTP (I totally get it with the crazy chemistry and the beauty and everything lol) that everybody really hates MC and HS for being such ginormous cockblocks. But I totally get the motivations behind them too: I mean even with his sad childhood, OS is not the greatest guy on paper - he's a conman and a liar (with a heart). I have to stop and remind myself how he was basically a manwhore and is conning a blind woman out of her money, and then I have no problem with HS being bipolar towards him. HS's been on his case for 10 years, but I'm sure he's also never shown anything real towards any other girl in those 10 years - she's been the only female he has let in for so long. MC holds an intense amount of hatred towards OS, but we don't know if he was actively trying to destroy his life for all those years - it seems like the opportunity just presented itself for MC to exact revenge for Hee Jun's death. 
I just take it to mean that if it's inciting that many strong feelings, they're all doing a good job with their characters :) Anyway, I trust that the writer will fully flesh out these side characters...can't wait for the next ep!

@atimemachine - Thank you for your sweet words about our recap, very happy you enjoyed it!  :D
@jjsweeter0211 - I LOVE those gifs of upcoming scenes, I really hope they're in next weeks episodes. Ya know, that we'll get more sweet stuff before the sh** hits the fan. OR maybe...those are scenes from after she finds out about the con and has forgiven him? *hehehe* More sexy times please. =)) GOD, that almost kiss just sends me into fits of giggles. 
@bibidep - Wait, how do you know he's taken? When he was released from the military in 2011, he said he didn't currently have a girlfriend. (course that's probably a lie) I've always read he's too focused on his career to think about girls. HAHAHA! That's probably also a huge lie. 8-|

Guest bibidep

I can't wait for all those scene in the preview of ep. 6 to happen.  The story seem unfold very quickly, I like that.
Hopefully we have a real kiss from O2's couple.

@Tessieroo:   I don't want to ruin all the JIS's fan girls in here but I have the feeling that he likes his noona who was play opposite him in the drama Springday back in 2005, and her face reaction is show something too.  I just happen to watch the video of that an hour ago and I saw by my own eyes that he and her really had some strange reaction after both saw that clip of kissing.   The kissing clip from the drama back in 2005 and just show recently in 2012 and their face look very superstitious when they saw the clip replay that scene.   If any of you like to see the clip, I posted it in JIS's thread.

@bibidep - I was totally kidding, hon. I thought maybe you were claiming him for yourself.  =)) (which is fine too) I don't know anything about JIS except that I can't take my eyes off him when he's on the screen. He's a mesmerizing, fascinating, extremely talented actor. Thanks for that clip, that was really cute! :D
@jjsweeter0211 - AWWWWWW! Baby Bummie's dimples! SO.ADORABLE! hapydancsmil.gif
EDIT: Almost forgot, @sunshine4ever - did you watch the episodes at DramaFever or ViKi? I've seen both but I'm actually preferring ViKi right now - the subs seem more complete and match exactly what they're saying. (More than DramaFever, which surprises me) I re-watched bits of EP 4 late last night again and it's changed a little from when they first completed it so someone went back and either added or corrected things. 

I cannot wait for the next episode... A little extra >~<
id="watch-headline-title" style="font-family: 'lucida grande', 'Lucida Sans Unicode', tahoma, sans-serif; line-height: 20.390625px; text-align: center; margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; overflow: hidden; word-wrap: normal; text-overflow: ellipsis;"Song Hye Kyo No-Makeup Makeup from That Winter, The Wind Blows (그 겨울, 바람이 분다)

bibidep said: I can't wait for all those scene in the preview of ep. 6 to happen.  The story seem unfold very quickly, I like that.
Hopefully we have a real kiss from O2's couple.

@Tessieroo:   I don't want to ruin all the JIS's fan girls in here but I have the feeling that he likes his noona who was play opposite him in the drama Springday back in 2005, and her face reaction is show something too.  I just happen to watch the video of that an hour ago and I saw by my own eyes that he and her really had some strange reaction after both saw that clip of kissing.   The kissing clip from the drama back in 2005 and just show recently in 2012 and their face look very superstitious when they saw the clip replay that scene.   If any of you like to see the clip, I posted it in JIS's thread.

Guest sanghun99

2013022200490448_1_rstarbes.jpg

That Winter Episode 5: Jung Eunji Murderously Proclaims To Jo In Sung That She Will Kill Him

http://koreandrama.com/that-winter-episode-5-jung-eunji-murderously-proclaims-to-jo-in-sung-that-she-will-kill-him/

@ZarraJae - I just googled it, she is married divorced and has 2 children. I've also seen shippers of JIS with Ha Ji Won from WHIB and Song Ji Hyo from A Frozen Flower but nothing ever came of those either. 
I just watched the clip of when OS has Wang come pick OY up again - I still can't believe Wang is going ahead with a wedding when OY clearly said she doesn't like Myung Ho. I hope OS puts a stop to the marriage quickly. 

Guest sanghun99

165.jpg

Oh Young in 'That Winter, The Wind Blows' Episode 4: White Long Furry Coat

http://koreandrama.com/oh-young-in-that-winter-the-wind-blows-episode-4-white-long-furry-coat/