[Drama 2013] That Winter, The Wind Blows/Wind Blows in Winter, 그 겨울, 바람이 분다

Guest sunshine4ever

Guest bibidep

@Shajoona:  Who's not go crazy about this hot hot and boil hot OS (JIS) hahahah.  In the drama or out here we all go crazy about him.   Because he so hot in this drama that why I went to a few websites and digged all his profiles and information about him, I'm a little sad right now not so happy like before.

@ZarraJae:  I hope your internet running well so you can give us some recap.  I had tried to watch online so many times but the stream live always frozen on me.   I didn't even watch 1 ep. of the Springday because like you I don't like the actress.

Guest sunshine4ever

@tessieroo, I didn't pay attention much this time. Hic hic. But thanks for bringing up to my awareness about Viki's and DF's subs. I'll pay more attention to them as I watch episodes 2-3 again? But I felt like they're similar to each other? Any ideas one what I should trust? Maybe Viki's QC is different now?

Guest bibidep

h0ns_niech said: ZarraJae said: bibidep said: @ZarraJae:  I know I'm bad.  I always want the best man (JIS) for the perfect lady (SHK) but my dream turn upside down now hahahah.

Are you going to do a live recap for this week's episodes???  Can't wait for Wed. to come.

@Shajoona - 
NO MORE CAKES will be my new slogan. I should have it printed up on a T-shirt.  [-(

tumblr_md2ufyehwS1rktbp4o1_400.gif

@ZarraJae - Yep, I want him behind me. *hee* OMO, pervy thoughts.  giggle.gif

@sunshine4ever - It's odd because I noticed a huge difference this time in the subs. DramaFever is shortening things or not even adding things that are said correctly. (VERY odd to me) Maybe I'm just picking up more Korean words so I notice it more? I'm not sure but for this one, I'm liking ViKi subs better. I still watch both though. 

@bibidep aaaah it's only for another month and a week... OMO... that's too short... :((

come on gals.. please post a lot of JIS gif now.. we (or is it just me?) need to watch him more and more before it ends... hehehhe...

btw I love this romantic vibe this drama offers.. it's fauxcest but it's not.. it's not hot, but it was sweet and caring.. aaaahh... I just want to have those brother or not thing reveal soon.. so that we can have true hug, true kiss and please make it hot.. hahhahahha.. *ruuuuuun... I need my theraphist...*

okay back again to the DRAMA

i watched episode 5 AGAIN last night ..and there is this scene of Moo-Cheol  with jin sung and his sister in the bar or whatever..
so Moo-Cheol told jin sung to leave oh soo and came to him OH MY HOLY GOD..asking if jin-mi is jin sung's real sister..and gave her a VIP treatment..i can see troubles coming from this..damn you Moo-Cheol  what is your plan now ?!!!!!!!! you want to use money to turn jin sung against oh soo ?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! REALLY ?!!
anyway i don't think that Moo-Cheol is a BAD GUY like a pure evil..if it's not for his issues and past with oh soo and hee joo..he would still be a nice guy..see that scene when he beat up that young boy who came to work at the bar for his sick mother and asked him to leave,,this means he don't want to see this boy wasting his life in this place..he don't want him to have this life..
Moo-Cheol ..what is your story ?!! i just can't get you..

ya moon hee sun ..can you open your eyes and heart to jin sung before Moo-Cheol take him away ?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! girl,just take him or i will do..and i regret nothing

577439681.gif

Guest atimemachine

I don't think anyone posted this yet...here's the vid for the cotton candy kiss parody from SNL Korea. They parodied it so fast! It means that this show must be very relevant in Korea right now. 

The rumors w/ Go Hyun Jung were a long time ago... she's 10 years older and she got divorced from a very powerful family that still holds a lot of animosity towards her (i.e. not letting her see her kids, banning her adverts in buildings that they own) so I never bought into the 'gossip'. I think Jo In Sung counts her as a very good friend and nothing more. Just my 2 cents.

Guest laissezze

hi guys,

am new to this thread. well. first of all, i got to finish the first five eps before lurking into this thread.

it's just so nice to see a different genre of drama. two damaged people getting to know each other and eventually, trying to understand how once can appreciate the other knowing that they are poles apart.

aside from the plot, i totally salute whoever chose our OTP. their chemistry is undeniable the most... well, i can't explain... uhm, i just don't know. They're just perfect for each other... (i just hope they become an item in real life... lol).

I can't for more spoilers and analysis from your end in this thread!

see you guys around! xoxo

@eva23 He's Yoo Gun!
I recommend you to watch Hello, God! Super underrated drama that made me cry and laugh so much. It's a remake of Flower's for Algernon (super awesome book) He's the lead in that one. 
and hellloooO! I don't think I ever posted in here before.... teehee.I heard so many good things about this drama but never really got too it until one day when I was sick (the flu guys is no joke T^T)... I had nothing to do and my mood wasn't really feeling for a comedy (i'm already watching 2 other drama/comedy at the moment) So I said what the heck .... and seriously... I kid you not i watched all 5 eps in one sitting....
omg the cinematography, lighting, JO frigg'n In Sung, Song Hye Gyo... the script... the chemistry... I can't.... 
qqtlhl.gif

damn another show on my list of dramas that I'm watching... NO REGRETTTTTSSSSS

does anyone know when the ost album for TWTWB will come out or did it come out already? i absolutely love the ost. i only have gray paper and would love to get the other songs like the one - a winter story and gummy's song.