[Drama 2013] That Winter, The Wind Blows/Wind Blows in Winter, 그 겨울, 바람이 분다

Guest sunshine4ever

jjsweeter0211, thanks dearie for updating awsome pics :x
Here is the link of video cutting from ep 6 ( 3 minutes). I have just watched it, maybe you have to wait a few minutes :)

http://www.pooq.co.kr/Vod/VodContentsMain.aspx?contentID=S01_10000210598&cornerID=1

I can't download it, maybe becos of copy right issue?

some SCs:

2522013151521967.png

252201315130934.png

252201315234182.png

252201315324959.png

ok, firstly "Hellooo" to you guys, or should I say windblowers ? :DI'm so so sorry I'm coming sooooo late, the party has started weeks ago and I managed to post something just now. What a sheer stupidity hehehe.well, anywayz i've been a lurker since the first time this thread was created :)) I noticed pages backwards someone questioned about JIS being the character of OS. I myself never doubted JIS in this drama. JIS suits OS character well. JIS got that look. You know, the character of a playboy, a con :) I notice it when JIS naturally makes a move to sit and to stand. A good pose. Swagger. Always.So, I say to myself ~~ "aaaahhh, I know now why JIS was taken for this character" If another actor was taken, it would never be the same. I'm glad it is JIS :Dbtw, i love the way he puts his leg one on to another hahaha :Plegs_zps75e94375.jpg

oww, and one more thing before i'm off haha, when OS laughed so hard with OY, the way JIS laughed was a bit weird hahaha :D or, it was just me ....he put too much force so it came out a bit unnatural *sorry*... I think.... well, btw I am dying to watch his smiles over and over again,gah :)JIS never fails when it comes to smile. ouh, and SHK .. she's gorgeous !!2_zps33aee46f.jpg

i'm gonna say hello to some of my friends : @tessieroo @jjsweeter0211 @yellowumbrella @sunshine4ever @ZarraJae @j0j03l and all of you from Bogoshipda thread :) i'm happy to see you here :)i love you, everyone :)

Guest jjsweeter0211

freshspring said: jjsweeter0211, thanks dearie for updating awsome pic.
Here is the link of video cutting from ep 6. I have just watched it, maybe you have to wait for a few minutes :)

http://www.pooq.co.kr/Vod/VodContentsMain.aspx?contentID=S01_10000210598&cornerID=1

I can't download it, maybe becos of copy right issue?

i think i'm going to be looking forward to this scene in the next episode the most!
22492C47512A083A2674CD
2156A647512A08360B7F94

okay, maybe except for the potential kiss scenes but i really can't wait for this scene! i want to know what's going on so badly!!!!! the pain on his face, it just says so much. i think we can finally say that OS is officially in love with OY. i love it! he just looks so hurt and it looks like it's killing him that she's crying like that. i want to know why they're like that... is it because her fiance stole a kiss from her before OS could've? LOL justkidding. but, seriously, wednesday needs to come quicker!! ~X( idk why, but i'm actually looking forward to this scene more than the super sweet scenes... maybe it's bc you can tell how genuine OS is when he sees OS in pain and it brings them closer, but maybe it's also bc if there are too many sweet scenes it scares me since it's like the calm before the storm hahah
BTW, i have to say.... Jo In Sung's smile is perfection :x he kills me everytime he smiles like that :\">tumblr_mi810pQOnY1qfakbgo1_500.gif

This is a nice fanmade MV too :) 

Guest jjsweeter0211

class="blog_h2 entry-title" style="margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 10px; padding-left: 0px; border-top-width: 0px; border-right-width: 0px; border-bottom-width: initial; border-left-width: 0px; border-style: initial; border-color: initial; outline-width: 0px; outline-style: initial; outline-color: initial; vertical-align: baseline; background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-color: white; font-weight: bold; line-height: normal; font-family: 'Trebuchet MS', Arial, sans-serif; border-bottom-style: none; border-bottom-color: initial; letter-spacing: -1px; "A pink’s Jung Eun Ji shows off her cute appeal

February 25, 2013 5:30 pm dkrogers

2013022515274361250_1.jpg

A pink’s Jung Eun Ji showed off her cute appeal while shooting a TV series.

On February 15, the production company for SBS’s Monday-Tuesday series That Winter The Wind Blowsreleased pictures that were taken on the set.

In the pictures, Jung is smiling for the camera and making the V sign.

She is also making various facial expressions and showing off her cute appeal.

According to the production company, Jung creates happy atmosphere on the set as the youngest cast member even though she has to shoot in the cold weather.

In the last episode, which aired last week, Jung tried to reveal who Oh Soo (played by Jo In Sung) really is and made the audience curious.

@cathyisvip: I KNOW! ME 2! That's the scene I most look forward to! Damn I have a midterm Wednesday morning but I'm prepared to wake up early to see the live streaming! YUPPIE!

and what's up with JIS being single? How is it possible he's still in the market! I want to throw myself at him! XD

soulgirl012 said: @cathyisvip: I KNOW! ME 2! That's the scene I most look forward to! Damn I have a midterm Wednesday morning but I'm prepared to wake up early to see the live streaming! YUPPIE!

and what's up with JIS being single? How is it possible he's still in the market! I want to throw myself at him! XD

h0ns_niech said: soulgirl012 said: @cathyisvip: I KNOW! ME 2! That's the scene I most look forward to! Damn I have a midterm Wednesday morning but I'm prepared to wake up early to see the live streaming! YUPPIE!

Guest ziimblu

agree with all of you...i am just ecstatic that JIS is still single....that makes watching TWTWB more fun, really....it is like a dreamland, hmmmm, a snowy dreamland!
That he is still single...makes this dreamland not so far away  =((

Guest ziimblu

TWTWB  isn't over yet,  but already, I am hoping JIS will do another drama right after this is done....Hope he will do film/drama more often.
HE is too gorgeous and goodlooking to be staying OFFscreen. Aigoooo.......

:x

Guest yellowumbrella

@ohayyo
Nice to see you here too,. dearie!! :D Missed all the campers at that thread. Let's camp here.. OMG. I hope this drama gets extended :((

Guest yellowumbrella

@eva23 
yeah! I thought he was some Eurasian guy but he's pure Korean I think. Yeah I agree you, he should be given some major leads... aahhh cant stop fantasizing about this guy!

Has anyone heard this? Such lovely piano instrumental. Im resharing it, if anyone has posted this!!!

cr. to Joyce Leong on  Youtube