[Drama 2013] That Winter, The Wind Blows/Wind Blows in Winter, 그 겨울, 바람이 분다

Guest sunshine4ever

Guest show2007

Haven't been that crazy about a drama for such a long time.  Everyday after work or during lunch, I will check this site and other blog constantly by just reading the comments from all of you Wind Blowers.  I am so addicted to this drama.  I don't know is it a good thing or not but I start having illusion - JIS is in my mind all the time. I am attracted by his "dead gorgeous" appearance and his character "Oh Soo", I understand that everyone has different POV but I personally find him nailed this character completely and the writer tailor made this role for him.  Every facial expression, gesture, his voice of tone and his "aura"...Gosh...you can feel this pain, anger and frustration from his eyes.  Bravo Job JIS. 

I try not to think too much about the K-movie version or the J-drama version as I wish the writer will surprise us in his own way.  I enjoy this beautiful ride and really do not want it to end.  It's been a long time that I have not seen a drama which give us a complete package, BEST acting, directing, filming, casting and OST.  What else can you ask for? TWTWB fighting and can't wait till the next episode.

Guest jjsweeter0211

class="blog_h2 entry-title" style="margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 10px; padding-left: 0px; border-top-width: 0px; border-right-width: 0px; border-bottom-width: initial; border-left-width: 0px; border-style: initial; border-color: initial; outline-width: 0px; outline-style: initial; outline-color: initial; vertical-align: baseline; background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-color: white; font-weight: bold; line-height: normal; font-family: 'Trebuchet MS', Arial, sans-serif; border-bottom-style: none; border-bottom-color: initial; letter-spacing: -1px; "Interview with Kyung Soo Jin in ‘That Winter, The Wind Blows’

February 23, 2013 11:00 pm cloud2c2h

Actress Kyung Soo Jin recently revealed how she feels about playing opposite Jo In Sung as his first love.Kyung appeared as Moon Hee Joo in the 5th episode of That Winter, The Wind Blows, which aired on February 21. Hee Joo falls in love with Oh Soo, played by Jo In Sung, gets pregnant. However, she is killed in a motorcycle accident while she’s in conflict with Oh Soo as he doesn’t want to have a baby.Although her part was small, the starlet won over TV viewers, being hailed “Another Son Ye Jin.” She even topped the realtime search keyword list. In an interview with Star news on February 23, Kyung said, “I played a small but amazing part. That’s why I’ve receiving positive responses.” She played the young role played by Lee Bo Young in The Equator Man and received  rave reviews.The actress said, “I was enchanted when I first read the script, and I decided to be in. I’m honored to be part of the series. I was very nervous while my first shooting, but the director really helped me overcome fears and concentrate on my part. ”
When asked about what it was like to work with Jo In Sung, the actress said, “I’m a huge fan of Jo In Sung, so it was like my dream come true. I hope there’s another chance to work with him in the future.”
Hee Joo dies in the 4th episode but she is to appear in Oh Soo’s reminiscence.

Sarah said: Shajoona said: hi guys..

i check out this thread in every Freakin' moment..it's like i'm stalking you guys..XDDDDDDDD
anyway just finished my spazziness over a movie for Jo in sung and shin mina it called "Madeleine" since 2003 and i found it because i was looking in everywhere for anything that JIS been at..like a crazy girl..anyway,the movie is sooooooo cute..OMG and JIS was soooooooooo cute..damn i fell for his smile more and moore ..of course oh soo's character suited him more than his character in the movie..but i loved him..and loved the story..shin mina is gorgeous as always..sigh..JIS really needs to act more he is amazing..seriously i was saying to my sister today..i don't want this drama to be over..god only knows when JIS or SHK will have their next drama..it's just..i can't really imagine how it would be when this drama ended :'(

anyway here is some pics of the movie

313621414.jpg

642350467.jpg

579096227.jpg

886778347.jpg

it wasn't like the best movie ever but i like it XDDDDDDDDDD

While (im)patiently waiting for episode 6 lets take a poll about OY:

Do you guys think she knows OS is not her real brother? If so, why? If not, why?

I think she knows he is not her real brother. I mean for someone who loves her brother so much and who was always together with him, she would for sure know where his wound is on his arm. I think when the accident happened back then it would have hurted like hell and she would never forget that important thing.

Also there is that scene where they go to the party and when he teases about that kiss scene and when his face is so close to hers. She then quickly drinks and is all flustered and goes suddenly to the bathroom. I wonder why nobody has commented on her reaction in that particular scene, because it showed us she also feels attraction to him.

Guest united06

Hi Everyone,
That Winter, the Wind Blows Episodes 01-05 English Soft-Sub Subtitles are out.

Posted Image

That Winter, the Wind Blows 01-05 English Subtitles is a Community Translated Subtitle (CTS) Project:-

URL: http://www.darksmurfsub.com/forum/index.php?/topic/6714-that-winter-the-wind-blows-2013/

Please visit the link for more information about the Community Translated Subtitle (CTS) Project. CTS Project is about FANS helping FANS for FAST SUBTITLE RELEASE! Enjoy!

Guest bibidep

@Marie67:   My answer is OY always think that OS is not her brother.  Remember in ep. 3 OS put on the necklace for OY and he talked next to her ear and OY remembered his voice exactly the same one that read the letter for her a year ago and his arm burn in the wrong one.. Sometime she wants to believe he was, but her mind still wonder what else can she do to confirm he is OS, her real brother.  After OS slapped her, she confused again that why she wants to be alone with OS so she can touch, feel and tried to measure OS to see if anything like her dad or her mom, and how was OS react.   I think she noticed that OS so different than her parent she came up with the last card in her mind that she wants to find the other OS.  She is so smart, OS underestimate her hahaha.      By the way at the end of ep. 5, I think she gave OS one more shot about the pill.  Now I think about it, oh no OY is very dangerous OS.  She tried to ask him to give her that pill, and OS even said SHOULD I GIVE IT TO YOU???  that is another fact that this OS was not the right one.  If the real OS, he never going to ask his sister like that.  OS lost the game right here.

I think when she finds out that this OS is not her real brother she will not shock very much but when she knows her real brother die because of ran after this OS then this fake OS in big trouble with her hahaha.  I can't wait for that day to come.

@marie67: hmm my answer would be yes and no...my opinion is tat she has believed him that hes her bro...but i feel deep down she has a lingering feeling,not a doubt precisely,but she feels some similarities to the guy she met before(the other oh soo)..but other than that oh young now thinks oh soo is her bro after all..and also if she still has doubt i don think she would allow herself to get tat close to him,example snuggling n bed n all...remember how she was taunting him often wid her doubts and being rather cold? but now she has totally changed and i think her happiness is quite genuine..anyways ths s wat i feel..nevertheless i want her to know tat hes not her bro very soon..so tat we can look forward to see real lovey dovey scenes..hehe:p

marie67

said:

While (im)patiently waiting for episode 6 lets take a poll about OY:

Do you guys think she knows OS is not her real brother? If so, why? If not, why?

I think she knows he is not her real brother. I mean for someone who loves her brother so much and who was always together with him, she would for sure know where his wound is on his arm. I think when the accident happened back then it would have hurted like hell and she would never forget that important thing.

Also there is that scene where they go to the party and when he teases about that kiss scene and when his face is so close to hers. She then quickly drinks and is all flustered and goes suddenly to the bathroom. I wonder why nobody has commented on her reaction in that particular scene, because it showed us she also feels attraction to him.

Guest jjsweeter0211

megbc8 said: What are going to call our second OTP then?Jin Sung & Hee Sun

I am leaning towards calling JS&HS...."Lava Couple",since they have both explosive and hot personalities.They compliment our "snow white 02 couple".... serene,seems bleak and gloomy (like winter time) personalities but once melted hopefully all  their buried loneliness,fear,anxieties,resentments and hatred gets washed off, so all of them can start a new and happy beginnings.Sorry I am blabbering nonsense here,I was never like this
X_X.My husband thinks I am getting obsessed w/ this show and he is right!.If I am not rewatching all the episodes,I am busy reading all the recaps,insights and all your funny comments.The first thing I do after work and after waking up(if I have time)... is come to this site and start catching up w/ all your comments.I hope writer Noh gets to read all of it bec. most of you have excellent takes on how she can make this drama one of the best K drama if not the "BEST" in the years to come!!I hope she will listen to us and make a happy ending for everybody(drama & us).OS&OY has already suffered enough!Make us all a happy camper please!!!!

hello everyone this is actually my first time posting on soompi or any other thread that talks about korean drama.  But I am an avid fan.  I just usually watch the dramas and do a little research here and there but that's about it.  My introduction to drama was Autumn in my heart.  At first i was hesitant to watch it since i didn't know anything about korean dramas, but my bestfriend told me it was really good and so i watched the first episode just to see and voila! i became an instant fan of korean dramas and song hye kyo. I've probably watched most of the dramas ever shown for the past 12-13 years( has it been that long since autumn in my heart came out GOSH! im freaking old) 
When i watch korean dramas I usually download the whole series, so I wait until the end because "I HATE WAITING EVERY WEEK FOR NEW EPISODES"  but I was bored last week and decided to download the first 2 episodes and gosh that was a HUGE mistake now I cant wait until the end of the series to watch it.  I guess I'll be like everyone else here, wait impatiently every week.  I never knew I could be this impatient. I usually hate mondays but now I cant wait until monday comes since i'll only wait 2 days for another episode.  
But since I'm waiting impatiently I decided to watch world's within. (I know that not a lot of people like it but i personally love worlds within.  I find it so realistic, as if I'm actually watching them in real life and that they're not acting in a drama.  I loved the chemistry between HB and SHK  but then again SHK always had good chemistry with her costars well the ones that I've watched.)  Anyways so yesterday I decided to watch world's within again and I couldn't finish episode 1.  Right now I can't imagine SHK with any other actor (never thought could happen since I love world's within)  I just had to stop watching it and just read posts here.  
I've only seen jo in sung in couple of episodes of what happened in bali years ago.  When I first read that SHK is going to be in a new drama and that JIS is the lead actor I was like "who's that?"  So I did a little researching and I remember watching him in what happened in bali.  I also remember not finishing what happened in bali because I don't really like ha ji won (sorry fans just my opinion *peace*).  Then I thought I guess i'll watch what happened in bali even though i dont like the lead girl  that maybe the story will be good enough. Then after downloading WHIB i thought to myself can i really watch JIS with another actress so i decided to just hold off on watching WHIB until after my craze with TWTWB stops (the question is when will my craze stop?)  
anyways I'm really glad that the show is doing great.  the chemistry between SHK and JIS is so great that I cant watch other dramas :( i hope that the drama continues to do well.  Fighting TWTWB

Guest kikay14

While waiting for wednesday to come, I come across this video of JIS in a variety show and it was so hilarious.  I don't know how to post videos and pics here so I don't know if I'm doing the right thing.  Anyway, here is the link  

Finding some videos of SHK in variety shows but it seems so hard to find any.