[Drama 2013] That Winter, The Wind Blows/Wind Blows in Winter, 그 겨울, 바람이 분다

Guest sunshine4ever

ZarraJae said: bibidep said: I can't wait for all those scene in the preview of ep. 6 to happen.  The story seem unfold very quickly, I like that.
Hopefully we have a real kiss from O2's couple.

@Tessieroo:   I don't want to ruin all the JIS's fan girls in here but I have the feeling that he likes his noona who was play opposite him in the drama Springday back in 2005, and her face reaction is show something too.  I just happen to watch the video of that an hour ago and I saw by my own eyes that he and her really had some strange reaction after both saw that clip of kissing.   The kissing clip from the drama back in 2005 and just show recently in 2012 and their face look very superstitious when they saw the clip replay that scene.   If any of you like to see the clip, I posted it in JIS's thread.

Guest kikay14

GHJ is divorced with 2 kids and they are close friends that other fans gave meaning to it.  They have the same management too.  We still don't know because JIS is very careful of his relationships.  He admitted of having relationships before but he didn't confirm it because he values his privacy.  He was linked to HJW, Shin MIna, Kim Jung Hwa, Park Min Young, etc. but he never confirmed it.  He was also rumored to be gay because of his choice of outfits and his metrosexual look plus the frozen flower movie, but he brushed it off and was not affected by it.  And I believe he is not for he is too confident of his sexuality to be aftected by such rumors.  I am more afraid of hunk actors who appear really musculine and macho but in real life they are gay.

Maybe now he has a gf already, we really do not know.  It has been 2 years since he said he is single.

kikay14 said: GHJ is divorced with 2 kids and they are close friends that other fans gave meaning to it.  They have the same management too.  We still don't know because JIS is very careful of his relationships.  He admitted of having relationships before but he didn't confirm it because he values his privacy.  He was linked to HJW, Shin MIna, Kim Jung Hwa, Park Min Young, etc. but he never confirmed it.  He was also rumored to be gay because of his choice of outfits and his metrosexual look plus the frozen flower movie, but he brushed it off and was not affected by it.  And I believe he is not for he is too confident of his sexuality to be aftected by such rumors.  I am more afraid of hunk actors who appear really musculine and macho but in real life they are gay.

Maybe now he has a gf already, we really do not know.  It has been 2 years since he said he is single.

@tessieroo Haha that was quick. I remembered reading that she had kids but wasn't sure. She's a pretty popular star herself, maybe she's just good friends with JIS. Most of them remain friends and are often supportive of each other, I guess. Honestly sSig_heeheehee.gif, it is a relief that you confirmed the news so quickly. Not a fan of that noona, and nooooo, JIS must remain single right now or he'll break my heart. I don't think I can bear it if he's with anybody right now (unless it's with SHK haha). He was still single a year ago:
class="entry-title" style="margin: 12px 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; font-size: 1.8em; vertical-align: baseline; font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; line-height: 1.4em; letter-spacing: -1px;"Jo In Sung would like to be in a relationshipby leesa86 - Nov 25, 2011 at 9:24 pm

20111125_joinsung_1.jpg

Actor Jo In Sung recently guested on SBS Power FM‘s ‘Gong Hyung Jin’s Cinetown‘, where he was asked why he wasn’t in a relationship. His response was, “I wish people around me would introduce me to girls. If I meet someone I like, I will be more than happy to be in one“.

I spend 360 of the 365 days of the year with my friends. I met up with them a few days ago and we asked ourselves why we live the way we do“, he joked.

Do you want to be in a relationship?” Gong Hyung Jin continued to ask him.

Yes, I do,” he said. “Especially when I’m sick. Whenever I was down with the flu, or when I was in the army, that’s when I really ached for a girlfriend the most. It was then I realized why people get married. I think I would feel better if I had a girlfriend by my side,” he added.

Source & Image: Newsen via Nate

Cr Article: allkpop.com

I was also reading backwards here about OY's headaches especially the scene at the class reunion. Everyone is speculating that her brain tumour is acting up again but I kind of agree with you that the Board of Directors would demand a replacement if her health is no good especially for something like a brain tumour. I am hoping that the pain is something positive though. Maybe her sight is getting better or it will be a push for her (or for OS) to bring her for a thorough check-up and maybe for a cure to happen? I would love her to be able to see OS for once (if not ever :(

Guest yellowumbrella

I have a theory about Sec. Wang..
What if she was the first love of OY's dad and her dad betrayed her with the mom of OY... and and maybe they couldnt get a child so Sec. Wang was the surrogate mother hence the longing or maybe she could be OS' mom? Someone posted a pic in tumblr of Sec Wang and OS' mother and definitely turned out a striking resemblance

@ZarraJae - I thought maybe I was thinking about it too much (the Board of Directors) but yes, they usually demand full complete health records of their CEO's. Maybe because she's temporary, they didn't? (as in, they would never make her the permanent CEO anyway because she's blind) So maybe they didn't bother with it. It just struck me as odd that she claimed to have had a complete check-up in Autumn. Which begs the question: why did she tell Wang she didn't believe she had a brain tumor? 
The brain tumor thing is really starting to bother me:-S

@tessieroo I guess because her brain tumour isn't really a confirmed thing but just something we all know, and OY as well, that it only came from Sec Wang? What really bugs me is, although OY says she has had her medical and even suggested that she has gone through surgery (when she said she didn't want to stay at the hospital anymore or do any more surgeries, if I remember correctly - in her video to OY), does she really know what is wrong with her? Is it something that will be revealed to us later, you think? Everyone knows she is blind, but why and how - none of the characters involved is saying anything!

Hihi! I love love love this drama, it's so beautiful it hurts. Btw, does no one else think Youngie might be getting her sight back due to the headaches, and not because the tumor is coming back? Plus there were flashes of light each time she gets headaches, so it could mean that she is adjusting to seeing again? Hoho. This is dramaland, so a reversal could happen, matji matji?

@ZarraJae - Agree, it's really bugging me. There's this huge mystery around the brain tumor and how she lost her sight which I want cleared up NOW. *kekeke* It's funny that I'm complaining about that when so far, this drama is moving things forward fairly quickly so I have no reason to complain.  =)) You are correct, OY said during her video taping that she didn't want to go to the hospital or have more surgeries. (which shocked the hell outta me since I thought she didn't even believe she had a tumor) So which is it?  ~X(
@yellowumbrella - His real name is Yoo Gun. :D He is a cutie-pie. :D

Guest bibidep

tessieroo said: @ZarraJae - Agree, it's really bugging me. There's this huge mystery around the brain tumor and how she lost her sight which I want cleared up NOW. *kekeke* It's funny that I'm complaining about that when so far, this drama is moving things forward fairly quickly so I have no reason to complain.  =)) You are correct, OY said during her video taping that she didn't want to go to the hospital or have more surgeries. (which shocked the hell outta me since I thought she didn't even believe she had a tumor) So which is it?  ~X(
@yellowumbrella - His real name is Yoo Gun. :D He is a cutie-pie. :D

Guest yellowumbrella

@tessieroo 
Thanks for telling! OMG. Im currently finding myself stalking bout him.. He's really a cutie pieeee.... aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh *flips

Guest bibidep

h0ns_niech said: ZarraJae said: bibidep said: I can't wait for all those scene in the preview of ep. 6 to happen.  The story seem unfold very quickly, I like that.
Hopefully we have a real kiss from O2's couple.

@Tessieroo:   I don't want to ruin all the JIS's fan girls in here but I have the feeling that he likes his noona who was play opposite him in the drama Springday back in 2005, and her face reaction is show something too.  I just happen to watch the video of that an hour ago and I saw by my own eyes that he and her really had some strange reaction after both saw that clip of kissing.   The kissing clip from the drama back in 2005 and just show recently in 2012 and their face look very superstitious when they saw the clip replay that scene.   If any of you like to see the clip, I posted it in JIS's thread.

Guest bibidep

@ZarraJae:  I know I'm bad.  I always want the best man (JIS) for the perfect lady (SHK) but my dream turn upside down now hahahah.

Are you going to do a live recap for this week's episodes???  Can't wait for Wed. to come.  Too longggggg.

aigoooooo..just hearing that JIS oppa is SINGLE or might be ..made my day..XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
why looking for a 187cm's man when JIS available *Faint*
he is soooooooooooooo damn handsome..by all the means..i can look at his face 24/7 ..i can't even believe it myself..how did i end up like that ????? and if he and SHK gets together or something i will dance gangnam style in my brother's wedding..or maybe just throw myself in front of a train..and trust me that's because i'm so happy that i couldn't accept the reality..they will be like the best couple EVER........................................................and EVER

540208809.gif

also i'm sure for 99% that there is nothing between GHJ and JIS..why ?!!!!!!!!! because most of the korean actors and actresses seems awkward when they shows their kiss scenes in the drama..i saw SJK and MCW when they aired their kisses in nice guy..in KBS drama award..they were just standing there..awkward..no response at all..they're just shy about it..nothing more nothing less ..just my thought *praying it's real*  [-O<

and what's with youngie and oh soo making that cake ?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i will never make a cake alone again..it's just feels so alone after watching this photos..THEY LOOK SO LOVELY

and damn that wang ahjumma..just stop nagging about the wedding..which part of "NO" you don't get ?!!!!!!!!!

280243422.gif