[Drama 2013] That Winter, The Wind Blows/Wind Blows in Winter, 그 겨울, 바람이 분다

Guest sunshine4ever

@jjsweeter0211
Baby Kyo and Zo look so cute!!How cuter can their baby look?Just wishing and fantasizing  I guess!!

imageimage

So we have nickname "02 couple"  & " Cotton Candy" Couple  for our first  OTP , what are going to call our second OTP then?Jin Sung & Hee Sun

I am leaning towards calling JS&HS...."Lava Couple",since they have both explosive and hot personalities.They compliment our "snow white 02 couple".... serene,seems bleak and gloomy (like winter time) personalities but once melted hopefully all  their buried loneliness,fear,anxieties,resentments and hatred gets washed off, so all of them can start a new and happy beginnings.Sorry I am blabbering nonsense here,I was never like this
X_X.My husband thinks I am getting obsessed w/ this show and he is right!.If I am not rewatching all the episodes,I am busy reading all the recaps,insights and all your funny comments.The first thing I do after work and after waking up(if I have time)... is come to this site and start catching up w/ all your comments.I hope writer Noh gets to read all of it bec. most of you have excellent takes on how she can make this drama one of the best K drama if not the "BEST" in the years to come!!I hope she will listen to us and make a happy ending for everybody(drama & us).OS&OY has already suffered enough!Make us all a happy camper please!!!!

Guest park_shindae

nov6060 said: Hi I am new here... I love watching K-drama especially this twtwb.

I still don't understand why the fake OS and JS don't remember where exactly the wound of the real OS, left hand or right hand, because I assume they're old buddies for such a long time, right?

Guest jjsweeter0211

tumblr_minq9l7yWy1rpyw6wo1_r1_500.jpgtumblr_minq9l7yWy1rpyw6wo2_r1_500.jpgtumblr_minq9l7yWy1rpyw6wo3_r1_500.jpg

cr to aegisyie.

tumblr_minnyhV4cE1qdgbeso1_500.png

“You’re going to remember? You’re all talk. You forgot my sister’s memorial while having fun with another girl? You dare…I don’t need the tombstone you made, since you’re a bastard. I promise you, if you don’t die in Moo Chul’s hands, I’ll kill you myself. I’ll never forgive you for this.”

cr to charles-bingley.

viewimage.php?id=baramibunda&no=29bcc427
cr to DC

Guest Queenbbee

Hi everyone, I'm new here. I'm used to be a silent reader but this drama, because of its awesomeness, I wanna join your thread, share my love for this drama with those who also love it and together with you guys BLOW our spirit everywhere.

I have just watched Ep.05 and realized sth:

1. The scene we saw OS hit the wall, I think JIS get hurt with his hand because of this :-? since they said he injured his hand in one scene that he had to punch into the wall. Am I right?????

2. I'm so scared of recent actions of MC :-SS. He's suddenly so good with JM (JS's sister), he gonna win over JS by that way, don't you think? If so, OS will lose not only his right arm but also his best friend. The percentage of JS betraying OS is pretty high because in K-movie and J-drama, that character ended up betraying the male lead. Moreover, he can leave OS because of HS and even in the preview, when he said to OS that HS was gonna tell everything to OY, his voice was strangely calm, rite? At the moment like this, don't you think it's a little bit weird? Ahhhhhhhhhhh. I see all the reason for he to turn his back to OS. I don't want that =((((((((((. Sincerely, drama writer pls does not do so. I'm so in love with KB's character. Somebody pls tell me it's not gonna happend.

P/S: JIS and SHK are so perfect together. I don't know JIS before but I'm in love with SHK for a long time. After watching few videos of JIS and SHK together (interview, press conference, sbs's one night TV entertainment), I wished they would date in real life <3. JIS is so humorous, his character is bright and SHK on the other hand, is calm and feminine. They will make a perfect couple. I'm used to love couple HB and SHK but after they broke up, I don't care about HB anymore =))))))))))))). Sorry HB's fans >"<. I love SHK and want her with someone who is handsome and cares for her. Anyone is ok, but if that guy is JIS, I will be happy to crazy. Ha ha.

Sorry, I blabbered too much :">. Hope to make friend with everyone. Have a nice Saturday! <3

Guest mystisith

For some reason I find that this drama has a "more than real" vibe. About the supposed death pill, I can't help thinking about this:
matrix_red_zps4eee719e.jpg

This writer loves metaphors and redemption/religious themes. What if it was just a placebo? Imagine than in fact Moo Chul is not the bad guy we think he is. One day of particular self-hatred, Oh Soo would take that pill & nothing would happen... He would have "swallowed his guilt" and could be forgiven by Moo Chul. Beginning of a new life for everyone involved.
I love dramas which allow you to take the story in many directions. My crazy imagination likes that!  =D>

@muabuonkst.. Τнäηκ чöü 4 d mv.. Watched 4 3x n still make me wanna in every of it. Gooshh really" miss them n like d FH... Is my 1 n only kdrama that I love n diehard 4.. But I think this TWTB is gonna be my second or maybe becoming first if it had happy end..

@chokogom.. Yes I'm agree with u, I've move on when bikyo is only just couple in drama not reality n through the pressure she's been as a star n had so limited time.. I just agree n happy what ever she feel best 4 her..

when I saw d fiance kiss her.. Prefer kimbum had accidental kiss with her than that cold bloddy but a very lucky guy he isl.. Weekkss.. But gotta the fEeling that is gonna be a gOod feedback from this.. Somebody is gonaa be .. Lol

@msbae77.. Woooww hope you can see the shoot alive n tell all of it tu us .. I wish that can go there 2..

@muanbuonkst.. Once again ƮҺªЙк'ς .. Spechless

Is 3 days 2 go for her second date birthday.. Hope she's gonna spending it on d set that she's already fall in 2 the crews..

4 that JW.. I think she's better make sure is not gonna be 5 minutes apperance again.. If it's beTter drop it n make a saeguk drama with JIS again or won bir or whoever..Coz I think her name is as big as ZZY.. .. So [-(

Guest sunshine4ever

@mystisith, wow, very insightful in take about Moo Chul. I thought he was one weird character who just suddenly popped out of no where to cause problems for Oh Soo, but I'm glad that I waited for it to be explained in episode 5. It'll be so cool if the story ends up like you said, hahaha...

class="entry-title" style="font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 1.8em; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: 1.4em; margin: 12px 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; vertical-align: baseline; letter-spacing: -1px;"SBS trends high in ratings with recent dramas and variety programs class="entry-title" style="margin: 12px 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; font-size: 1.8em; vertical-align: baseline; font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; line-height: 1.4em; letter-spacing: -1px;"20130222_sbs.jpg
http://www.allkpop.com/2013/02/sbs-trends-high-in-ratings-with-recent-dramas-and-variety-programs

id="post-248840" style="font-weight: normal; color: rgb(0, 144, 218); font-size: 18px; margin: 50px 0px 0px; padding: 0px; font-family: 'Trebuchet MS', 'Bitstream Vera Serif', Utopia, 'Times New Roman', times, serif; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"130223 Who does Shindong want as his on-screen wife?photo 20130222_SuperJuniorShindongSongHyeGyo_1_zps66d4e887.jpg

Shindong piqued interest during a recent filming of ‘Lee Soo Geun and Kim Byung Man’s High Society‘ when he chose actress Song Hye Kyo as his ideal on-screen wife if he were to star on the variety-marriage program ‘We Got Married‘!

Shindong, who has always mentioned his ideal type to be a woman who is both sexy and cute, commented, “I thought of the best ‘bagel girl’ in Korea. I want to partner up with actress Song Hye Kyo, who has a cute face, glamorous figure, and mysterious charms, on ‘We Got Married’.”

The others on the show scoffed and teased, but Shindong remained firm in his belief that he and the actress would be great as faux husband and wife: “I think Song Hye Kyo and I would look good together.”

With his choice, it seems like Shindong currently has his vote set on ‘Wind Blows in Winter‘ (starring Song Hye Kyo) as the best drama out of the Weds-Thurs time slot!

His roommate on the show INFINITE‘s Sunggyu also revealed who he’d like to partner up with on ‘We Got Married’, so check out the story here.

At this point ,, I am a Wind bowers not ELF .. 

because even in WGM ,, I love to see O2 couple 

:x

Guest chrissy96

Helllooooooooooo~~~ Just dropping in to say THAT I FREAKING LOVE THIS DRAMA.
Here is the translations for this fan poster (http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=t5iume&s=6) @sunshine4ever gave me this link :)
Grey text is Young (Song Hyekyo)Black text is Soo (Jo Insung)
Grey: Please don't go..Black: I am not going..Grey: Please stay by my sideBlack: Alright, I will stay by your side..
I seriously don't know what the "title" says because of the font. I think it says "The Gallery that Embraces O2"

Guest ellennguyen

@tessieroo @sunshine4ever
Thanks you guys :D I've been a fan of Jo In Sung since forever haha but then when he appeared again in TWTWB I was like x10 more crazy about him!!! Just melting every minute I saw him on screen haha so perfect! That's why I had to draw him haha Can't let that beauty run away!!!

P.s: A bit confused how to mention people haha cuz I've been silent watching this thread for a while now I just started to post hmm..

Guest genxseven

does anyone else think Jo In Sung and his friend are very miscast for their roles in the drama? the drama would be better with some better actors!  Son Hye Kyo's acting is phenomenal.