[Drama 2013] 7th Grade Civil Servant / Level 7 Civil Servant 7급 공무원

Guest sunshine4ever

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If this new drama is really going to be aired alongside Iris 2, I think they will hav to select an experienced actress instead of one without or has little acting skills. Or else the burden on our cutie will be even bigger compared to when he plays Kangto.

-edit-

I jus checked. Iris 2 cast include Jang Hyuk & Lee Da-hae as the male & female leads as well as Kim Seung-woo and Kim Min-jung. These 4 are established actors and actress in the korean entertainment industry. All the more they have to pick the right/most suitable actress to match our cutie.

I remember reading somewhere that IU is considering 2 dramas before the year's end. I think it would be the casting coup of the year TBH if she starred in this drama. Not necessarily because she's the best actress (too early to tell) but because it would be so unexpected.

As for Yoon Eun Hye, she's likely on board Yoochun's new drama. And Kim Tae Hee is reportedly considering another drama called Jang Ok Jeong Lives in Love so she's probably out. The suspense is killing me ;-)

Even Yahoo Philippines had an article about this upcoming Joo Won Kdrama

class="headline"Joo Won to cast in 'Secret Battle of Man and Woman'STAR N NewsBy Kang Hye-In | STAR N News – Fri, Sep 28, 2012 8:40 AM PHT

RELATED CONTENT

• [*]
Joo Won to cast in 'Secret Battle of Man and Woman'

Joo Won to cast in 'Secret Battle of Man and Woman'

Joo Won decided to cast in 'Secret Battle of Man and Woman'.

On 28th, his agency announced, "Joo Won will be casting in MBC drama 'Secret Battle of Man and Woman' as the male main character 'Gil Lo'."

'Secret Battle of Man and Woman' is a drama about the romance of two secret agents, who are both professional in tricking others.

It will also show love, friendship, and conflicts that rookie agents of Korean CIA go through.

Joo Won's character, Gil Lo is a passionate person who lived his life just to become a secret agent after watching 007 movies.

He was brought up in a wealthy family, and he is always gentle and placid. He is a handsome looking guy, but as he enters the Korean CIA, he encounters a lot of troubles that are hard to overcome.

Thus, Joo Won will be casting as a quite unique character that was unseen in other movies or dramas.

http://ph.omg.yahoo.com/news/joo-won-to-cast-in-secret-battle-of-004013425.html

from Yahoo OMG Philippines

Just want share my thoughts. Just now I googled to find out more abt Park Yuchun's new drama "I Miss You" as someone mentioned tat Yoon Eun-hye is a likely candidate for its female lead (I really would like to see YEH to pair with our cutie in his new project). When i went into a forum on the drama IMY, i was surprised to see tat there is a significant num of their fans do not support the idea of them acting tog. Quite a lot of nasty comments posted there. I hope tat we will never ever hav similar situations here in our soompi threads. Lets have peace here and strive to maintain a harmonious ambience. Objective criticisms/suggestions are ok but we must never make any offensive "attack" against anyone.

Wow, i love his new drama, great choice! My sweet Angel will be a secret agent (again a double life), and this noona is so happy! *___*

The drama reminds me True Lies, the US movie, not only the korean one. Joo Won, i will follow you forever! ^___^

*hug all her Soompi friends from Italy*  :x

ctfrsgp said: Just want share my thoughts. Just now I googled to find out more abt Park Yuchun's new drama "I Miss You" as someone mentioned tat Yoon Eun-hye is a likely candidate for its female lead (I really would like to see YEH to pair with our cutie in his new project). When i went into a forum on the drama IMY, i was surprised to see tat there is a significant num of their fans do not support the idea of them acting tog. Quite a lot of nasty comments posted there. I hope tat we will never ever hav similar situations here in our soompi threads. Lets have peace here and strive to maintain a harmonious ambience. Objective criticisms/suggestions are ok but we must never make any offensive "attack" against anyone.

@ctfrsgp

I totally agree with you. Not everybody is going to be satisfied with his leading lady, but we shouldn't attack her. Let's support this project as the whole.

Btw I just realized except for Baker King all Joo Won's roles were cop related :-D

Ojakgyo brothers - detective

Bridal mask - cop/superhero

Don't click - cyber crimes unit

SIU - criminal profiler

Secret lovers - secret agent

:-D

Very glad to hear news about JW’s upcoming drama!!

I don’t know too many Korean actresses, but somehow names of Sung Yuri and Han Hyo Joo flashed through my mind.  Anyway, I am happy whoever is going to partner with Joo Won as I will be watching the drama because of him.  Looks like he will be competing with some other big productions like IRIS 2, and “That winter, the wind blows” with the cast of Cho In Sung and Song Hye Gyo  but not sure when exactly “That Winter….” will be aired.

JW, please rest well to get ready for the busy filming schedule.  Fighting !!

@ctfrsgp

I totally agree with you. Not everybody is going to be satisfied with his leading lady, but we shouldn't attack her. Let's support this project as the whole.

Btw I just realized except for Baker King all Joo Won's roles were cop related :-D

Ojakgyo brothers - detective

Bridal mask - cop/superhero

Don't click - cyber crimes unit

SIU - criminal profiler

Secret lovers - secret agent

:-D

@aisling Maybe some day in the near future the police dept or even the govt of korea will appoint cutie as their ambassador :D

Did anybody watch any drama with Min Hyo Rin? How is she as an actress?

@aisling I hav seen her in Romance Town occasionally when it was aired on KBS world some time back. But she doesnt really leave a deep impression in me, partly bcoz I dun like tat drama.

@aisling that's what I have been saying since forever' date=' Joo Won has been a policeman so many times over hahaha!!! So you and @butwal are 1987ers? Woots, me too kekeke.[/quote']

@mojobobo U have jus reminded me tat I belong to the dinosaur era :((

Archived