[Drama 2013] 7th Grade Civil Servant / Level 7 Civil Servant 7급 공무원

Guest sunshine4ever

@aisling you are right unni ... I like min hyo rin a lot but I though that she can't paired with our joo won... but now with your pictures I can imagine her being a super sexy spy !! Woooaaa soo excited for this dramas... can't wait january ( when my exams begins ᅲ.ᅲ ) 

I also like kim tae hee, but I don't want someone older than him ... okey he is a freaking sexy guy but when he will not be the spy .. he will become cute right ?! soo not a older actress pleasse !!

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@mrdimples @mojobobo @coolreborn @chicann7 @rhaps @exile18 @sunshine4ever & all moat/garden mates

My choice for the female lead (in order of preference). Watz yours?

1. Yoon Eun-hye

2. Lee Si-young (Wild Romance - in real life this lady is trained and competes professionally in boxing, so she will be able to do action/fighting scenes)

3. Song Ji Hyo (the only female host on RM)

4. Choi Kang-hee (Protect the Boss)

They may all be noonas to cutie but they do look compatible with him since they are baby-face. Oso makeup can do wonders these days.

ctfrsgp said: @mrdimples @mojobobo @coolreborn @chicann7 @rhaps @exile18 @sunshine4ever & all moat/garden mates

1. Yoon Eun-hye
2. Lee Si-young (Wild Romance - in real life this lady is trained and competes professionally in boxing, so she will be able to do action/fighting scenes)

They may all be noonas to cutie but they do look compatible with him since they are baby-face. Oso makeup can do wonders these days.

It would be so much fun if Uee would be the leading lady :x

@Miky88 Uie wld be my first choice bcoz I'm a TaeJa shipper. But unfortunately she has alrdy be casted for another KBS drama "Jeon Woo Chi" with Cha Tae Hyun and the drama will be aired in Nov.

ctfrsgp said:

@mrdimples @mojobobo @coolreborn @chicann7 @rhaps @exile18 @sunshine4ever & all moat/garden mates

1. Yoon Eun-hye

I'm torn between Yoon Eun Hye and Lee Si-Young.  Hmmm... I'm hoping for Yoon Eun Hye but I vote for Lee Si-Young - mainly because I think she will be able to handle the action scenes, plus she had some hilarious moments in Wild Romance.  Also, there are rumors floating about that Yoon Eun-Hye may join Park Yoochun's drama "I Miss You" as the female lead.  It might be too much for her to handle two dramas one after the other.

@chicann7 Yes, tatz wat i understand but i think Yuchun's fans are not very receptive to the idea of YEH being paired up with him. Likewise for YEH followers. I mentioned in an earlier post on Fri tat I read some nasty exchanges online posted by their fans. I'm still hoping tat YEH will not take on IMY and be offered & accepts to play opposite cutie :D The next best candidate is Lee Si-young. :\">

ctfrsgp said: @mrdimples @mojobobo @coolreborn @chicann7 @rhaps @exile18 @sunshine4ever & all moat/garden mates

1. Yoon Eun-hye

I suggest Han Chae Ah. Her and Joo Won look good together in Bridal Mask. Jin Se Yun can pair w\ JW well but not in this drama, for sure.
OR
Han Hyo Joo is another right choice. I haven't watched her since Dong Yi (2010). It's time she be back, right? She's famous, charming, and talent. She's absolutely suitable for the role.

1. Yoon Eun-hye

Lee Si Young would be good. She's got the babyface thing down and is kickass both on and off screen.

Choi Kang Hee... isn't she 36?!

@aemi yes i think CKH is in the thirties but she got a baby face. I saw her posed in a fashion mag recently and she really looks cute in those photos.

1. Yoon Eun-hye

Another option could be Park Min Young. She did great in "City Hunter", was pretty good in action scenes. ParkMinYoung-CityHunter1.jpgThough she could refuse the role because of possible similarities with Kim Na Na's character, dunno. I like her & she could look great with Joo Won. She's only a year older than him, too ;)

rhaps said: @koreantiti, ah..is that so? So Moon Geun Young wont be able to make it? Hmmmm..dunno who else should be the right candidate. I only wish that the actress should look young and fresh, better if she's younger. I'm not against noona-dongsaeng relationship. It's just,Joo Won still look really young. He is different with Lee Min Ho, for example, who looked mature compared to his age. Last time in Bridal Mask, although I like HCA, I feel that she looked too mature for him. The same thing goes to him pairing with Eugene in Baker King.

Guest rocky5053

who ever choose Park Min Young as the lead is funny...I like her in Glory Jane and SKKS..but her acting in City Hunter and Dr Jin is the most sucked ever...Until now .,i still didn't finish CH bcoz of her acting...That why i start to dislike this girl..For Joo Won to continue his luck in all of his drama.,I think they need to considere actress who still have a free and put aside actress on upcoming list like MGY.,YEH.,LDH..and ban for k-pop actress here..to success they need to cast actress which have charismatic .,skill and experience for action..and i think female lead should be between-Sung Yu Ri-Lee Si Young-Kim Ah Joong-Lee Ji Ah-Han Ji Min / Han Hyo Joo

Archived