Quantcast

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

sunshine4ever

[Drama 2013] 7th Grade Civil Servant / Level 7 Civil Servant 7급 공무원

aisling said: Who would you guys like to see as his leading lady?
I think he had great chemistry with Han Chae An and I think she'd be suitable as a badass secret agent :)
But I hope they won't cast anyone too much older than him since he's such a baby faced cutie :)

Hi everyone, I just want to post here since I read the news just now; but really Joo Won, can't you take a rest, I know everyone are happy that we will see him soon on screen but, the guy didn't take any ACTUAL rest ever since Ojagkyo brothers , he didn't sleep for nights during Gaksital filming, I just hope he won't get sick or hurt because of this, exhaustion is really bad for health. he's really workaholic 
I wish him all the luck, and I wish this drama is going to be hit, and I really want the female lead to be the same as his age or at least younger, I don't want her to be older than him.

aisling said:

Who would you guys like to see as his leading lady?

I think he had great chemistry with Han Chae An and I think she'd be suitable as a badass secret agent :)

But I hope they won't cast anyone too much older than him since he's such a baby faced cutie :)

i think of Lee Ji Ah or Song Ji Hyo,, they're badass but still managed to be sexy  B-)

I am thinking of Yoon Eun-hye, Choi Kang-hee (lead lady in Protect the Boss) or Lee Si-young (lead lady in Wild Romance). No matter who gets the role eventually i jus hope she is one who has good acting skills and she can match our cutie's remarkable perf. I want to see real good screen chemistry in this new drama and will pray tat it can bring cutie's career to new heights :x

Hi everyone, I just want to post here since I read the news just now; but really Joo Won, can't you take a rest, I know everyone are happy that we will see him soon on screen but, the guy didn't take any ACTUAL rest ever since Ojagkyo brothers , he didn't sleep for nights during Gaksital filming, I just hope he won't get sick or hurt because of this, exhaustion is really bad for health. he's really workaholic 

I wish him all the luck, and I wish this drama is going to be hit, and I really want the female lead to be the same as his age or at least younger, I don't want her to be older than him.

@yuhotarubi Of course we do not wan cutie to overexert himself but I suppose since he knows tat he will be enlisted for NS in 3 yrs' time, he wld want to maximise all opportunities he can get now to get himself established in the drama/movie industry before he has to leave to serve his country.

I dun mind tat his next leading lady is older than him as long as they look compatible. there r not many actresses at his age who can really act.

so so excited OMG!! Proud to be his fan!! Get to see him in drama/movie/variety show almost regularly unlike other actors who just disappear after one drama!! Joo Won fighting!! Now I really want to know who the female lead will be!! I want Park Ha Sun please!! Both same age and breath taking gorgeous and not to mention very good at acting even though they have less experience!! I am so happy for Joo Won and for myself too hehehehhehehehhe I can't stop grinning 

aisling said:

Who would you guys like to see as his leading lady?

i think of Lee Ji Ah or Song Ji Hyo,, they're badass but still managed to be sexy  B-)

@sophiechoice I like Song Ji-hyo... I can imagine her playing a crafty spy like when she is in RM :D

@ctfrsgp : yeah me too thinking of her Ace in RM, she's badass, sexy , even she's older than JW but the age gap not really seen tbh, because even tough our cutie has a baby face, but when it needed he manage to have matured look :D

Whopee!!! New thread and hang-out place for Joowon fans!!! Can't wait for this! I'm so glad he's giving us another chance to see him!

And yup, i hope we get to see great kissing scenes, sweet situations and "hot" moments! Hehehe!

I really hope they wouldn't cast Kim Tae Hee. She's too fragile and princess like for this role. Though she's really pretty her acting is just so so... Joo Won would totally outshine her...

Err? A drama thread has been made already? We need 2 confirmed actors/actresses for a thread to be made... who's the other confirmed person?

Its now Saturday and tomorrow is Sunday...

17the9.jpg

Advance Happy Birthday Joo Won!!!!

2hz7iix.gif
2gtc9si.gif

All of us here at soompi's Joo Won/BM/Secret Lover thread Loves You!!!

I would like to see someone in the same age range as Joo Won as the leading lady. And I really don't want to see any idols attach to this drama

Does this drama means lots of suits? Oh man, I think I'll gonna love it more!!! -my moat moments will be plentiful come January 2013-

I'm beginning to think that there really aren't any potential leading ladies for Joo Won around his age that could be attached to this project.