Quantcast

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

sunshine4ever

[Drama 2013] 7th Grade Civil Servant / Level 7 Civil Servant 7급 공무원

@ctfrsgp

I totally agree with you. Not everybody is going to be satisfied with his leading lady, but we shouldn't attack her. Let's support this project as the whole.

Btw I just realized except for Baker King all Joo Won's roles were cop related :-D

Ojakgyo brothers - detective

Bridal mask - cop/superhero

Don't click - cyber crimes unit

SIU - criminal profiler

Secret lovers - secret agent

:-D

@aisling Maybe some day in the near future the police dept or even the govt of korea will appoint cutie as their ambassador :D

Did anybody watch any drama with Min Hyo Rin? How is she as an actress?

@aisling I hav seen her in Romance Town occasionally when it was aired on KBS world some time back. But she doesnt really leave a deep impression in me, partly bcoz I dun like tat drama.

@aisling that's what I have been saying since forever, Joo Won has been a policeman so many times over hahaha!!! So you and @butwal are 1987ers? Woots, me too kekeke.

@aisling that's what I have been saying since forever' date=' Joo Won has been a policeman so many times over hahaha!!! So you and @butwal are 1987ers? Woots, me too kekeke.[/quote']

@mojobobo U have jus reminded me tat I belong to the dinosaur era :((

@mojobobo

Yep, I'm a 1987er, almost 88er. Then hello chingu!! :-) I know, I'm going to turn 25 in 2 months... It's 1/4 of a century =)) =))

But I feel like I'm older than Joo Won... I guess because he's such an aegyoistic baby =))) Such a cutie :-)

I don't know about the lead actress, but what I seriously think will happen is that one of these dudes will appear in at least one episode  :))
Big_ep03_large_120.png
orpark.jpg
BECAUSE THEY'RE JUST EVERYWHERE :)) Especially circus ajusshi :D

@mojobobo @ctfrsgp @aisling What's with this dinosaur era thing. Well, I'm young at heart so I think I'm not yet there. :))

cravey said: I don't know about the lead actress, but what I seriously think will happen is that one of these dudes will appear in at least one episode  :))

BECAUSE THEY'RE JUST EVERYWHERE :)) Especially circus ajusshi :D

Send him a birthday tweet and tell him where you came from to let him know that he have fans all over the world. ;)

@koreantiti: Oh you understand Korean? I don't understand why but maybe it's supposed to be funny, I'm still watching OB and I only finished eps 1.

@coolreborn I started watching Korean dramas five years ago so I don't have to wait subtitle, I can watch them without now .. and I have koreans friends who taught me how to read...  but the reading is hard to understand unlike dramas which is much easier.

@aisling I really like min hyo rin ... but I don't know why, her acting isn't very good I think. But even if I like her, I don't want to see her with our cutie ...  

I just have a question, in the movie.. was the girl was older than the guy ? I don't watch it because I don't like kim ha neul. X( 

@koreantiti: That's great dear. Now we have someone here who at least can understand Korean. I've been meaning to study reading but the schedule in the Korean Cultural org in our place is fully booked so maybe next year.