[Drama 2013] 7th Grade Civil Servant / Level 7 Civil Servant 7급 공무원

Guest sunshine4ever

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest sunshine4ever

If you contribute pictures in this thread that comes along with news or pictures of the cast, will you please re-upload them at http://www.tinypic.com or upload them elsewhere that you will not delete so that what you posted will remain in this thread permanently? Because your news will be linked from post 1. Thank you so much for your generosity. <3 Please feel free to private message me or tag me if you want me to update anything for post one. For now the news will be in post 1 until official things come out. You do not have to do anything suggested above. Please feel free to decline my request. <3

I wonder if the drama will contain a part about Won and his female lead falling in love when they were younger, you know...like in their early 20s?? Because he said he wanted to act in a drama that was more suited to his own age and have a nice love story hahaha!!

gaksitalers and JW'ers found a new place to hanging out :D step on my feet here :P @sunshine4ever, thank you for making this thread :)

i hope his LF character would be a badass type.. i really wanna see JW character get a kicked in the richard simmons by his leading lady, after in 3 dramas before JW always bully his LF :P

Who would you guys like to see as his leading lady?
I think he had great chemistry with Han Chae An and I think she'd be suitable as a badass secret agent :)
But I hope they won't cast anyone too much older than him since he's such a baby faced cutie :)

Hi everyone, I just want to post here since I read the news just now; but really Joo Won, can't you take a rest, I know everyone are happy that we will see him soon on screen but, the guy didn't take any ACTUAL rest ever since Ojagkyo brothers , he didn't sleep for nights during Gaksital filming, I just hope he won't get sick or hurt because of this, exhaustion is really bad for health. he's really workaholic 
I wish him all the luck, and I wish this drama is going to be hit, and I really want the female lead to be the same as his age or at least younger, I don't want her to be older than him.

aisling said:

Who would you guys like to see as his leading lady?

I think he had great chemistry with Han Chae An and I think she'd be suitable as a badass secret agent :)

But I hope they won't cast anyone too much older than him since he's such a baby faced cutie :)

i think of Lee Ji Ah or Song Ji Hyo,, they're badass but still managed to be sexy  B-)

I am thinking of Yoon Eun-hye, Choi Kang-hee (lead lady in Protect the Boss) or Lee Si-young (lead lady in Wild Romance). No matter who gets the role eventually i jus hope she is one who has good acting skills and she can match our cutie's remarkable perf. I want to see real good screen chemistry in this new drama and will pray tat it can bring cutie's career to new heights :x

Archived