Quantcast

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest sunshine4ever

[Drama 2013] 7th Grade Civil Servant / Level 7 Civil Servant 7급 공무원

@sunshine4ever you are welcome
@mrdimples i was =)) when i read about that photo !
and because i was excited ... reposting from my blogpost
1775A94750653B822D40501113264750653B9C04A7461575C74750653BAD3027DB1771BF4750653BB635257A

My imagination is running wild already.........................plus a lack of sleep....and trying to do work at the same time. Am I even employed at all????

Guest sunshine4ever

If you contribute pictures in this thread that comes along with news or pictures of the cast, will you please re-upload them at http://www.tinypic.com or upload them elsewhere that you will not delete so that what you posted will remain in this thread permanently? Because your news will be linked from post 1. Thank you so much for your generosity. <3 Please feel free to private message me or tag me if you want me to update anything for post one. For now the news will be in post 1 until official things come out. You do not have to do anything suggested above. Please feel free to decline my request. <3

@mrdimples: Me too. And why my boss knows when to give me tons of work. Maybe she saw me so very happy today, aish.... I want only to think of our Joo Won's new drama but they are bleeding me to death with work. :((

Guest sunshine4ever

mrdimples said: My imagination is running wild already.........................plus a lack of sleep....and trying to do work at the same time. Am I even employed at all????

another article 
16314002.jpg

Ju Won will be throwing off his secret identity as a traditional superhero to become a good-looking secret spy.

The actor has been cast for the male lead named Gil Ro in MBC′s upcoming The Secret Lovers. The drama, set to air from January 2013, will be a drama about how the lead spy couple, with hidden identities, will fall in love. It gained its motif from the spy couple of the film 7th Grade Civil Servant.
Gil Ro is a man who always wanted to be a spy ever since he watched the 007 series when he was little. He is a kind, affluent and stylish man. He finally makes it into the National Intelligence Service, but is hit with many difficulties soon after.

Ju Won plans to show off his own charms while acting out this spy who is not that slick and talented from the start; he will be a spy that matures through conflicts and mistakes. It will certainly be a transformation from the cold and strong charisma he donned for his previous piece Bridal Mask.

Fans and viewers are looking forward to whether Ju Won will be able to continue the winning streak he′s enjoyed with the successes of Baker King, Kim Tak GooOjakgyo Brothers and Bridal Mask.

A rep from the drama′s production company Apple Tree Pictures said, "The Secret Lovers is our first project with the original writer Cheon Seong Il, and took two years to put together since our first meeting in the spring of 2010. We′re especially looking forward to the role Ju Won will play as the lead. You will be able to see his stable acting along with sides of him you′ve never seen before.

I have to bookmark this thread for sure :-) Lol, it was just announced few hours ago and we already have 2 pages :-)

If I remember it correctly there was quite a steamy make out scene in the original movie :-)

I gather that this drama will be having several action scenes as well. Won ah, please get well by then and take good care of yourself. If you get any more injured your noonas, donggaps and dongsaengs will be very saddddddd.

@mojobobo: Definitely action scenes will be in the drama. I just hope its not a very demanding action like the one in Gaksital. But I would really want to see him doing action scenes... especially the one involving a bed... LOL.

Our cutie The New Hot & Sexy Spy has made all his noona fans very very happy today :x :x

Lucky my boss is on leave today or else she must be think why the hell am I smiling like an idiot the whole day =))

I wonder if the drama will contain a part about Won and his female lead falling in love when they were younger, you know...like in their early 20s?? Because he said he wanted to act in a drama that was more suited to his own age and have a nice love story hahaha!!

mojobobo said: I wonder if the drama will contain a part about Won and his female lead falling in love when they were younger, you know...like in their early 20s?? Because he said he wanted to act in a drama that was more suited to his own age and have a nice love story hahaha!!

@mrdimples: You just voiced my thoughts dear. In this new Kdrama.... Joo Won... Let's Get It On!!!! >:/

gaksitalers and JW'ers found a new place to hanging out :D step on my feet here :P @sunshine4ever, thank you for making this thread :)

i hope his LF character would be a badass type.. i really wanna see JW character get a kicked in the richard simmons by his leading lady, after in 3 dramas before JW always bully his LF :P

Who would you guys like to see as his leading lady?
I think he had great chemistry with Han Chae An and I think she'd be suitable as a badass secret agent :)
But I hope they won't cast anyone too much older than him since he's such a baby faced cutie :)