Quantcast

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

sunshine4ever

[Drama 2013] 7th Grade Civil Servant / Level 7 Civil Servant 7급 공무원

Someone at Dramabeans commented that she doesn't care who's going to be his leading lady as long as there's going to be an open mouth kiss LMAO =)) =)) She demands matured kiss and steamy scenes.... Hahaha =))

ctfrsgp said: @mrdimples @mojobobo @coolreborn @chicann7 @rhaps @exile18 @sunshine4ever & all moat/garden mates

My choice for the female lead (in order of preference). Watz yours?

1. Yoon Eun-hye
2. Lee Si-young (Wild Romance - in real life this lady is trained and competes professionally in boxing, so she will be able to do action/fighting scenes)
3. Song Ji Hyo (the only female host on RM)
4. Choi Kang-hee (Protect the Boss)

They may all be noonas to cutie but they do look compatible with him since they are baby-face. Oso makeup can do wonders these days.

@ctfrsgp - our choice is pretty similar, song ji hyo and lee shi young :D but in addition, i want lee ji ah too, but SJH/LSY is my two best candidates kekekekekk

now, if only the PD's read our suggestion here  ;))

Another option could be Park Min Young. She did great in "City Hunter", was pretty good in action scenes. ParkMinYoung-CityHunter1.jpgThough she could refuse the role because of possible similarities with Kim Na Na's character, dunno. I like her & she could look great with Joo Won. She's only a year older than him, too ;)

@koreantiti, ah..is that so? So Moon Geun Young wont be able to make it? Hmmmm..dunno who else should be the right candidate. I only wish that the actress should look young and fresh, better if she's younger. I'm not against noona-dongsaeng relationship. It's just,Joo Won still look really young. He is different with Lee Min Ho, for example, who looked mature compared to his age. Last time in Bridal Mask, although I like HCA, I feel that she looked too mature for him. The same thing goes to him pairing with Eugene in Baker King.

Hi everyone! Was hoping for Han Hyo Joo to be considered as the female lead as I thought a change of role for her would be good for her career... Probably I will even ship her and Joo Won since they kinda look good together! :))

rhaps said: @koreantiti, ah..is that so? So Moon Geun Young wont be able to make it? Hmmmm..dunno who else should be the right candidate. I only wish that the actress should look young and fresh, better if she's younger. I'm not against noona-dongsaeng relationship. It's just,Joo Won still look really young. He is different with Lee Min Ho, for example, who looked mature compared to his age. Last time in Bridal Mask, although I like HCA, I feel that she looked too mature for him. The same thing goes to him pairing with Eugene in Baker King.

who ever choose Park Min Young as the lead is funny...I like her in Glory Jane and SKKS..but her acting in City Hunter and Dr Jin is the most sucked ever...Until now .,i still didn't finish CH bcoz of her acting...That why i start to dislike this girl..For Joo Won to continue his luck in all of his drama.,I think they need to considere actress who still have a free and put aside actress on upcoming list like MGY.,YEH.,LDH..and ban for k-pop actress here..to success they need to cast actress which have charismatic .,skill and experience for action..and i think female lead should be between-Sung Yu Ri-Lee Si Young-Kim Ah Joong-Lee Ji Ah-Han Ji Min / Han Hyo Joo

I'm kind of worried about ratings... this is going to be Joo Won's first drama outside KBS.MBC only had one hit show last year - The Moon that embraces the sun... besides that show all MBC shows have poor ratings...

@aisling
poor ratings is 5-6-7% like Beautiful You have in this moment. 
MBC had some dramas which had good ratings :)
Moon is biggest hit in this year (average ratings 35%), and if you think this is only "good rating" then you are wrong...
Feast Of The Gods (average 16-17%) - this is good ratingGolden Time (average 14-15%) - this is good rating alsoKing (avg 13%), Arang (avg 13%), May Queen (avg 15%) - this is good rating :)
Moon had very high ratings, because he had very weak competition (Wild Romance and Dream High 2 - two very "medium" dramas). Secret Lovers probably will compete with IRIS 2 or Jo In Sung & Song Hye Kyo drama in KBS2... 15% will be very good in this tough competition. :)
Don't worry too much :) If drama will be good, then ratings should be good also :)

@Miky88 Uie wld be my first choice bcoz I'm a TaeJa shipper. But unfortunately she has alrdy be casted for another KBS drama "Jeon Woo Chi" with Cha Tae Hyun and the drama will be aired in Nov.

@aisling

poor ratings is 5-6-7% like Beautiful You have in this moment. 

MBC had some dramas which had good ratings :)

Moon is biggest hit in this year (average ratings 35%), and if you think this is only "good rating" then you are wrong...

Feast Of The Gods (average 16-17%) - this is good ratingGolden Time (average 14-15%) - this is good rating alsoKing (avg 13%), Arang (avg 13%), May Queen (avg 15%) - this is good rating :)

Moon had very high ratings, because he had very weak competition (Wild Romance and Dream High 2 - two very "medium" dramas). Secret Lovers probably will compete with IRIS 2 or Jo In Sung & Song Hye Kyo drama in KBS2... 15% will be very good in this tough competition. :)

Don't worry too much :) If drama will be good, then ratings should be good also :)

@Jordi for joo won to continue his winning streak he needs to achieve at least ratings as high as BM and lead the dramas airing in his time slot. It would he difficult since he is up against IRIS 2 and SHK & JIS. The Korean entertainment circle judge dramas a lot base on ratings Then on quality of the drama. E.g. So Ji sup ghost is considered fairly successful in terms of ratings but did not receive as much exposure mainly because BM is the leading drama of the time slot. Also MBC dramas this year has only been fairly successful or flops only TMTETS is a hit. But it's true compared to KBS & SBS, MBC have more drama failures..so I am worried. Especially the PD for this drama is the same one who directed fugitive plan B. which is a flop too. I Do not have much confidence on the crew this time... hopefully fans and audiences in Korea can support the drama..

@Jordi for joo won to continue his winning streak he needs to achieve at least ratings as high as BM and lead the dramas airing in his time slot. It would he difficult since he is up against IRIS 2 and SHK & JIS. The Korean entertainment circle judge dramas a lot base on ratings Then on quality of the drama. E.g. So Ji sup ghost is considered fairly successful in terms of ratings but did not receive as much exposure mainly because BM is the leading drama of the time slot. Also MBC dramas this year has only been fairly successful or flops only TMTETS is a hit. But it's true compared to KBS & SBS, MBC have more drama failures..so I am worried. Especially the PD for this drama is the same one who directed fugitive plan B. which is a flop too. I Do not have much confidence on the crew this time... hopefully fans and audiences in Korea can support the drama..

@coolreborn If only they will take in viewership contribute by us overseas too :(

ctfrsgp said:

exile18

wrote:

»

@Jordi

for joo won to continue his winning streak he needs to achieve at least ratings as high as BM and lead the dramas airing in his time slot. It would he difficult since he is up against IRIS 2 and SHK

@ctfrsgp, yeah we are cute bunnies then!! Makes us closer to the bear type than the fox type right? Kekekke. 
@aisling, my birthday is also in about 2 months!!! :D 
I'm hoping they will cast someone about Won's age for the lead actress. We need someone with good comedic timing. I thought of Hong Soo Hyun (Salaryman cho Han Ji and Princess' Man) but then she's 6 years older. I think Kang Byul is not bad. She's the one who acted in the movie with Won and also in 2Bic's MV.

omg! i love jowon! :D

dang...he works alot! he's such a hard-working young guy!

anyways, i'm looking forward to this new drama!

i'm really into spy/action/agent drama lately, they're pretty fun to watch! hehe

i saw u guys are thinking of who his leading lady would be?

and saw someone posted Min Hyo Rin? i think she's very pretty and sexy! but i saw her acting in romance town and i thought she's still quite weak, like mediocre acting...she needs to improve alot more, and i dont want joowon or the drama to suffer due to inadequate or unsatisfying acting...

joowon is really good in acting i would say, very natural and raw. like he's not holding back and not self-conscious.

So i'm thinking maybe Eun yoon hye is quite good in that sense as well, coz i saw a glimpse of her acting in coffee prince, and oh boy...if these 2 gets paired up, i bet the kissing scenes will be all steamy and drool worthy! hye is a REALLY REALLY good kisser....and so is joowon!

but if not hye, i think a new actress would be good! as long as she's as natural/raw/confident like joowon! it will be exciting if they cast a new actress....maybe someone from theater like joowon? coz their acting is sometimes far more superior than film actors...

anyways, i saw a comment saying that joowon had  BED SCENE from his theater days?!?!? wtf!!! i cant even imagine!!! can someone give any link to that?? i wanna see! lol i'm curiousnow.... hehe

@darings: You should head at Joo Won's thread if you are looking for Joo Won's goodies. Yes he had a bed scene and bare butt-ing scenes at Spring Awakening, and sorry we have no known picture of that * though I really want one :D*

@ctfrsgp, yeah we are cute bunnies then!! Makes us closer to the bear type than the fox type right? Kekekke. 

@aisling, my birthday is also in about 2 months!!! :D 

I'm hoping they will cast someone about Won's age for the lead actress. We need someone with good comedic timing. I thought of Hong Soo Hyun (Salaryman cho Han Ji and Princess' Man) but then she's 6 years older. I think Kang Byul is not bad. She's the one who acted in the movie with Won and also in 2Bic's MV.

@mojobobo Yesssss.... Bunny buddies :D

@mojobobo and @ctfrsgp what's this talk about bunnies? I thought bears eat bunnies? or is it fox? as you can see, I fail at natural sciences. I only know I become an animal when it comes to Joo Won. I never thought which type of animal though.
This thread is really rolling along just by guessing and picking one's choice of the female lead. Except for Eugene, both Uee and JSY weren't exactly known actresses when they were paired with Joo Won. So for all we know, it's someone relatively unknown. 
I too have my favorites to start with but I realised I don't know half the names thrown up. That really shows my pathetic knowledge of kdrama actresses. I can only check the names thrown up and eyeroll some and say yes to a few. 
I have asked this but gotten no answer. Does anyone knows if there's any impact on Joo Won choosing a drama that's not KBS. I mean it was obvious he is KBS blue eye boy as they let him take the lead of the mega million Bridal Mask and their national variety show 1N2D, not to mention the fact that he won the recent KBS award. All his 3 dramas are KBS. I had been hoping for him to take this drama the moment the rumour started cuz I could totally imagine him in this role. But one of the main reason why I managed my expectation was that it's not a KBS drama. As for the ratings, I think perhaps this time Joo Won is just picking a role which he thinks he will enjoy playing and it will be a 180 degrees turnaround from this Lee Kangto character in Bridal Mask. I got to give it to this guy for choosing roles that are so different from the preceding ones. Example: Bad Boy Go Ma Jun(in Baker King) to Good Boy Hwang Taehee(in Ojagkgyo Brothers) to Intense Bad Boy turned  Tragic Nation's Hero Lee Kangto(in Bridal Mask) to Comic Dork & Cool Spy Gil Ro (in Secret Lovers)?? I so love the fact that he does not fall into the oh-so-common ailment of many actors - typecasting. It's so entertaining cuz he just keeps pulling the bunnies out from the hat. I sincerely hope he has lots of fun doing this drama and if the ratings are great, it will be super super awesome.(imagine fighting IRIS2 and Jo In Sung)

if the ratings take in the viewership from overseas, than i have no worries at all.. all the international forums, blogs and sites that make an article about all upcoming dramas (secret agent war include), put this JW's new dramas as #1 anticipated drama for solely reason, Joo Won , simply because so far he never failed to choose a good role and good story  =D>

read that makes me worries because they put the high expectation on it, but what comforting me that we know that our cutie know exactly what he's doing  [-O<