Goo Hye Sun 구혜선

Admin

A very big Thank Q..natali and Pink Fairy. Both of you are awesome.

Hye Sun looks like a barbie doll in the above pic. YG barbie doll! Minho as usual ....tall, handsome and dark. I wish them GOOD LUCK in everything they do....at present and in the future.

EDIT

Thank Q nina for the airport pictures.

Guest susAmerica

Lee Min Ho and Goo Hye Sun at Fan Meeting 2009-06-02 (CTV and GTV TV News Report)

Posted on June 2, 2009 by gongjunim

Summary of both TV News Report:

Lee Min Ho and Goo Hye Sun attended the fan meeting for “Boys over Flowers” drama promotion at Taipei Living Mall B3 today. Over 4000 fans swarmed into the event venue that it caused several disruptions. During the fan meeting, one lucky fan got to eat ramyeon (instant noodles) fed by Lee Min Ho and got a hug from Goo Hye Sun too. Lee Min Ho also used a tissue paper to wipe the fan’s mouth.

Lee Min Ho revealed to the curious fans that his first kiss was with his girlfriend during high school. As Taiwan media found Goo Hye Sun to be very shy during the press conference yesterday, the director of “Boys over Flowers” drama explained saying that, “Goo Hye Sun personally is a very bubbly person and she got along well with everybody in the filming crew.”At the end of the fan meeting, there is a mini hand shake session held. 200 lucky fans got to shake both artistes’ hands. After the handshake, a fan when interviewed said, “The feel was warm. Goo Hye Sun is pretty and her skin complexion is really good.”

CTV News Report

I wonder if the Taiwan media saw GHS's shyness as something negative. Do you think so? I hope MINSUN's presence in Taiwan bring up the rating of the BOF drama. I was so upset when another article where I got the above article from en.wordpress.com/tag/goo-hye-sun/ commented that the way to boost the rating is to "ditch HS". Anyway, no matter what GHS, FIGHTING! Don't forget the JANDI in you! :D

Guest szac

So Sad to see Hye Sun leave Taiwan, 3 days visits is real fast...Well, this is quite an end for BOF.

I hope Hye Sun will progress to a next drama, hope to see her with other cast and new imagine again.

I want to see Hye Sun's new work.....

Take care Hye Sun !!!! All the best!! We will support you!!! :rolleyes:

I wonder if the Taiwan media saw GHS's shyness as something negative. Do you think so? I hope MINSUN's presence in Taiwan bring up the rating of the BOF drama. I was so upset when another article where I got the above article from en.wordpress.com/tag/goo-hye-sun/ commented that the way to boost the rating is to "ditch HS". Anyway, no matter what GHS, FIGHTING! Don't forget the JANDI in you! :D

For the time being I cannot assume Taiwan media found Hye sun's shyness as something negative. I think Korean people are widely known for their shyness. I heard most of the Taiwanese have already watch BOF using YT. That's why the rating drops when they broadcast BOF drama on TV. I also hope with MINSUN's presence, the rating will be higher.

I also read the girl's blog that said to 'ditch HS'. She just bring back the history of METEOR GARDEN itself. Taiwan also ditch Barbie during the glory of F4 Taiwan.

Guest ml_87

according to Taiwan fans, BOF is doing very well (although lots watched it on YT already)

BOF has been in #2 spot all this while. Holding onto #1 spot is Taiwanese local drama 败犬女王 which has just ended. So hopefully BOF will be able to capture #1 spot this weekend

I remember reading somewhere that they got a 1.4 rating for the premier episode and that broke the record for having the highest rating of a premier for a non-Chinese show for that channel

no need to worry, gals. i'm sure the shyness of Sun makes fans love her more. she looked so cute then!

Guest shaz

hey everyone, can someone tell me if Hyesun took a different flight home from Minho? Saw his pics at the Korean airport without her...:(

Guest pixie_eve

For the time being I cannot assume Taiwan media found Hye sun's shyness as something negative. I think Korean people are widely known for their shyness. I heard most of the Taiwanese have already watch BOF using YT. That's why the rating drops when they broadcast BOF drama on TV. I also hope with MINSUN's presence, the rating will be higher.

I also read the girl's blog that said to 'ditch HS'. She just bring back the history of METEOR GARDEN itself. Taiwan also ditch Barbie during the glory of F4 Taiwan.

I agree :) nd i think Taiwan ratings is different. When ur show gets a 4percent that's quite good already...ans BOF will soon get there once the twists and turns become more interesting :) With regards to hyesun's shyness, well she really is cautious i think. She had had to face all sorts of negative criticisms for her being an ulzzang so she is somehow guarded in her answers and with the way she projects herself even until now. MAybe the Taiwanses press are expecting a more bubbly hyesun -- much like Jandi, and fans may also be expecting the hyesun we saw in BOF BTS - a bit naughty and always playful. But i think basing from the fan accounts posted here in soompi, fans all loved her and praised her beauty.And ur ryt seema Korean actresses are known being shy and more reserved, unlike the Taiwan actresses, but I'm glad though that hyesun seemed more comfortable here in their Taiwan trip than in Japan. I think she is more comfortable in intimate sessions like the Breakfast meet than huge fan meetings where fans tend to be more rowdy.