Quantcast
betchay

Goo Hye Sun 구혜선

I am frequently visiting DC-Koo to see if there are any more posting about the seminar..

"A life healed through art"...I guess Koo referred to her own life.

Art for her is not just drawing but also composing, writing and making movies.

After all they are all art.

She has been saying that all along.

She freed herself from constraints that she may have built, through art.

I really wish I were there.

The seminar post also reminds me of what Koo said in a variety show: after Blood ended with low rating, she encouraged her husband with a book, a title that has a similar theme...no matter what, continue to live fully and courageously and never mind others' criticisms. And she gave that same book as a gift to one of the hosts who just went through a divorce.

She is an art herself.

• Like 4
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, cheerkoo said:

I am frequently visiting DC-Koo to see if there are any more posting about the seminar..

"A life healed through art"...I guess Koo referred to her own life.

Art for her is not just drawing but also composing, writing and making movies.

After all they are all art.

She has been saying that all along.

She freed herself from constraints that she may have built through art.

I really wish I were there.

The seminar post also reminds me of what Koo said in a variety show: after Blood ended with low rating, she encouraged her husband with a book, a title that has a similar theme...no matter what, continue to live fully and courageously and never mind others' criticisms. And she gave that same book as a gift to one of the hosts who just went through a divorce.

She is an art herself.

the book you referred was appeared on the Talk nomad rite? I thought it was AJH gave the book to his wife to encourage her. or May i wrong?

• Like 1
  • Off-Topic 1

I also saw the show Talk Nomad when Koo was their first guest. She mentioned that she gave the book to her husband. That is what I remember. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

On 4/27/2019 at 8:34 AM, cheerkoo said:

아아아  Ahhhh

그리고 갤러들이 제일 궁금해하는 문제 있잖아. 

I know that you are all very curious about...

쿠도 고민이 많대. 상황이 많이 변하였고 (결혼도 했고, 나이도 먹어간다고 하는데, 솔직히 20대 쿠나 30대 쿠미모 갭 전혀 없음) Koo says she stresses over it as well. Situation has changed a lot, (You know, she is married and is getting older...honestly, I really cannot tell the difference between Koo from her 20 to 30;s)

그래서 할 수 있는 역할에 제한이 있을 수 밖에 없고... (근데 그건 쿠가 그렇게 생각하는 거 아닐까?)

There is limit to type of roles that she can play now...(but, maybe that is just Koo's thinking??)

자기가 지금 꽃남 여고생 역할을 할 수 있는 것도 아니고, 고민은 많은데 아직 생각중이다...It is not like she can play a high school student...she is pondering about future of acting...

이 정도로 답했던 것 같아. I think that is how she answered it.

Thanks Cheerkoo for taking time to bring over & translate for us. Miss her & I especially miss her drama. Abt this part I wonder why she mention abt playing high school. I think with her age & ageless face she wud be bless to play various roles since she can play a woman from her teens to middle age. She has such a young face but with mature age she wont have problems doing mature act (if you know what I mean:lol:). So I wonder if she was offered only to do young roles that's why she's reluctant to do? Despite whatever people said abt her acting, I still think she is a good actress, and I especially like her doing melo (I'm a super fan of AE). Also I wonder how it is if she act as bimbo or someone who knows & embrace her beauty. It's been 2 years since her "allergy" incident that cause her to withdrew from the drama she's doing, so I believe whatever that is bothering her is long gone already & I hope to see her as an actress once again.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

I did some translation of her first epi.

I use RissaBallen to post some translation.

I dont know how to put the translation into the YT---I am not technical. :sweatingbullets:

I am curious as to what ointment she uses before she goes to bed and what sun tan lotions she uses. Could not get the names off ot them.

If you guys can see it, hope you can post it.

:wub:

I hear you Wildcherry! But, I think I understand her anxiety about returning to acting. She gets an army of critics and haters. As much as I love to see her act, I can wait. I hope she can return in real small roles,,even as a one time guest or something.I love that she is so visible with so much that she does. Love it.

Have a good day Sunnies!!!

Have a Fighting day!!!

• Like 3
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

Hai sunnies...How are you all doing.......Koo's new novel is going to publish, novel named "Heart shaped tears" .

Credits - "Sun_bits" in instagram.

For more details please visit "Sun_bits" instagram account.

Congrats KOO :wub:

• Like 3

@cheerkoo sis... Have you heard....Our KOO nim is going to change her agency. By the end of this month her contract with her agency is going to end and she decided not to renew. Is that true?! Did you see any news about this in DC KOO gallery?!  Have you seen any news/ articles/ blogs praising Koo's beauty and KOO's new episode of KOO companion dairy 2 . Thankyou in advance.:)

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Thank you for the news @loveukoo

After reading from here, I got curious.

There seems to be no news at dc-Koo gal. 

then I read an article from naver.

An announcement from Partners Park that Koo and PP decided not to re-contract. 

There is no infor as to why. But her contract ends at the end of May. Partners Park wishes her well. that is it.

I did not hear anything about her book officially.

I am sure dc-koo gal is not going to say anything until things are truly official and they are not going to say or do anything that could turn into idle gossip or speculations. they are appreciatively and extremely protective of Koo.

Thanks.

• Confused 1
  • Thanks 3

New post from @kookoo900 about her exhibition: A world without you. I'm going to go to the gallery. #Jinsan Gallery #Koo Hye Sun's invitation exhibition 2019.6.1-2019.7.28.
1 floor 63, Yanghwa Road, Mapo-gu, Seoul.
Floor number> 429-25 Hapjeong-dong 1st floor.
Weekdays 11:00-17:00. Closed on Mondays | Weekend 11:00-17:00. *I’m sorry if the translation is wrong. :w00t::)

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2