Goo Hye Sun 구혜선

Admin

I understand that so far nothing is written in stone and I don't want to start any unfounded rumor....but can anyone tell me what type of drama is this on SBS? I thought all dramas are already scheudled with cast set. I am kind of interested. Thanks.

• Like 14

Here is a list of all upcoming dramas of 2016. 

http://wiki.d-addicts.com/Upcoming_KDrama

For SBS the list is updated till September..Till Sept there are only 2 dramas for which cast is not decided.. i.e Deal & Second love..

For second love, Ji Jin Hee and Kim Hee Ae are in discussion for lead roles.

Wish we get that link for daum page in that above screenshot so we can confirm if its a rumour or true news..

• Like 13

Thank you shadia71 and khs7 for some news on Koo---FINALLY!!!!

Very hungry for any news from Koo.

It says that Koo visited the office of KLA=Korean Leukemia Association. As most of you know Koo was selected as its promotion ambassador for 2016. Since her unexpected meeting with Sudka, a little boy from Mongolia with leukemia 6 years ago, she has been an active supporter of KLA. It also says that Koo just finished a busy schedule in China a day before and then came straight to KLA office on March 31. Koo met with the full time workers of the KLA to discuss how best to help the leukemia patients and their supporters as well as how best to promote and spread news about Korea Leukemia Association. It is also writtten that they feel that it will be a year of meaningful work  together. They ask for many people's concern and support. 

I believe The Legendary Tycoon wrapped up filming around middle of January of this year. right? Perhaps she had to return to China for some finishing-up work? more promotion for TLT?? Anyone know? I am looking forward to what Koo and the KLA will do to promote and bring in more supporters for its work. Fighting Koo and KLA!!

We also gave our support to KLA as a group under the name of GHS. Good job Sunnies!!! Thanks so much. It was our birthday gift for Koo. I wonder if KLA told Koo about it??

I hope we hear more news about Koo's activities soon---like her music...airing of TLT....possibly a Korean drama or movie? Promotional event/s for KLA!!!

FIGHTING!!!!

• Like 20

Thanks so much for the translation dear cheerkoo. :stolenkiss: Me too, I'm also hungry for news updates of Ku. :sweatdrop:*pexadik*  I'm also curious if Ku went back to China again & what's her itinerary then. :mconfused::| And also, I'm so excited for her charity projects as well. :beam: God Bless you KU! :angelwings:

Agh! But I also want to see Ku acting back in K-dramas again...lol :fume:  I missed her... :mecry:

• Like 14

진구, 논스톱 시절엔 앳된 총각 “구혜선·이승기도 보인다”

Shrine, non-stop days of yen aetdoen bachelor "Goo Hye Sun, Lee Seung Gi also looks"

[Herald] the appearance of the actor Jingu drifting past the man pulpul the image as "descendants of the Sun" has attracted attention. Jingu had engraved the names to the public in MBC 'Nonstop 5' aired in 2004. Jingu took the time to heodang character of hot-rolled aetdoen appearance.

20160407001422_0.jpg

Aspects of working with a non-stop family Jingu was gorgeous. At the time Lee Seung Gi is their representative song attracted popularity with 'you're my woman, "made the home theater to emerge as the natural enemy of the Shrine of the pole into laughter. In addition to the river Quasar, GHS, Shrine, gimjiwoo including star actress also with rookie days the spent through non-stop.onlinenews@heraldcorp.com

:sweatdrop2: 2016-04-07  http://news.heraldcorp.com/view.php?ud=2016040700092

( Jin Goo aka Seo Dae Young of Descendants of the Sun was their batchmate too! :loveeyes: Now, I'm back to watching Nonstop5 all over again nyahaha! :bashful::bungi:  )

Spoiler

_UY6qsZJ.jpg

• Like 9

OMG!!

I think Koo is getting married on May 31 st.

I have to check if this is real.

http://www.kookje.co.kr/news2011/asp/newsbody.asp?code=0500&key=20160408.99002050955

I have such suspicion about reporters that I still am not sure what to believe. And only Naver portal has this news, not in any other news portal.

8일자 스포츠동아 지면 보도에 따르면 안재현, 구혜선 커플이 1년의 연애를 끝으로 5월 31일 결혼한다.--According to the Sports Donga news dated 8th, Ajh and Ghs will marry on Mary 31 after being in relationship for one year. 

DAEBOK!!!!!

I think we need to wait for the confirmation.

Ok, I just went into DC-GHS and they posted an article which states that theya re getting married on May 21st.

http://gall.dcinside.com/board/view/?id=guhyesun&no=137015&page=1

?????

Ok,,,I read the article posted on DC page above. It seems that the parents of both parties are extremely supportive of their getting married. The parents see how the couple care for each other and encouraged them to marry faster than later. They said that the couple can work safely and fully even after marriage. They are planning a simple family wedding, not in any hotels or wedding halls. 

WOW!! Could it be really true?? Now, the Agencies have to come out and confirm for the rest of us. 

• Like 14

Goo Hye Sun and Ahn Jae Hyun to marry next month?

Get your hearts prepared for this news!

Another marriage rumor has abounded regarding recent celebrity couple Ahn Jae Hyun and Goo Hye Sun.  Previously, the two were rumored to be tying the knot before this year ends - and that might be sooner than people may have guessed.

A printed report by Sports DongA claimed, "After a year of dating, couple Ahn Jae Hyun and Goo Hye Sun will be marrying on May 21.  Through a recent meeting of both families, the two got permission to wed and confirmed a schedule.  They plan to have only their families participate in the wedding for a familial ceremony."

Meanwhile, neither agency is able to be contacted at the moment.
I can't breathe......omg!!!  :alarm::alarm::alarm::deadhead::deadhead::deadhead:
  • Like 18

Ahn Jae-hyeon, Koo Hye-seon in wedding rumor: media reports the couple are getting married on May 21st

photo710664.jpg

A media has reported that the actor and actress couple, Ahn Jae-hyeon and Koo Hye-seon are getting married.

Sports Donga has reported through their April 8 print, "Ahn Jae-hyeon and Koo Hye-seon couple end their dating of one year and are getting married on May 21st".

The newspaper also says, "The two people have met each other's families and received parental approval recently. A wedding date also has been scheduled" and "The wedding ceremony will be a family event only allowing family members to attend".

Prior to this news, the two confirmed their relationship as their dating rumor was reported on March 11th. The agency said, "The two people are seeing each other sharing good feelings" and "They became closer through a drama and have been dating for one year". Their dating rumor has turned into a wedding rumor now.

However, the agencies for the two are not responding to inquiries. Koo Hye-seon and Ahn Jae-hyeon met through the fantasy medical drama, "Blood" in April last year. The friendship between the two later developed into love.

http://www.hancinema.net/ahn-jae-hyeon-koo-hye-seon-in-wedding-rumor-media-reports-the-couple-are-getting-married-on-may-21st-93232.html?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

I'm speechless :shutup::sweatdrop2: Now. the wedding (rumours) news is all over the place again...aghh! :eyecrazy:

• Like 18

Well, Well..OMG. Congratulations to AhnGoo!!!

It has been confirmed. They are to marry on May 21st. 

http://www.wikitree.co.kr/main/news_view.php?id=255686

http://www.asiatoday.co.kr/view.php?key=20160408000753091

Both articles state that both HB entertainment and YG confirmed the news of the couple's marriage. 

두 사람은 연예인 커플로는 이례적으로 결혼식을 치르지 않고, 예식에 들어갈 비용을 소아병동에 기부하기로 뜻을 모았다. 결혼식 당일에는 양가 부모님을 모시고 인사를 드리는 것으로 혼례를 대신할 계획이다. They are planning a small, unpublicized ceremony involving only their families. Actually they are donating their wedding ceremony expense for the ill children. 

They announced their marriage this way: (sorry,,my translation is not as lovely as their words.)

Hello. This is AJH and GHS.

We have both met genuine and peaceful life partners and have decided to live as each other's companion as of May 21st. Through our time together, we are learning the value of living for someone else. We plan to live on respecting each other's values. We promise to live together with healthful mind and beautifully. Please watch over us. Thank you. From Ajh and Ghs.

구혜선은 "서로에게 가족이 되어주고 싶었다”고 예비 신랑인 안재현과 결혼을 결심하게 된 계기를 밝혔고, 안재현은 “‘블러드’ 종영 이후 오랫동안 결혼계획을 세웠다”고 밝히기도 했다. GHS said, "We wanted to be each other's family." AJH said that, "after Blood drama ended, we have been planning marriage for a long time."

구혜선은 소아병동에 예식비용을 기부하는 의미 있는 행보를 결정한 데에 대해서도 "저의 이같은 의견에 안재현씨가 흔쾌히 좋다고 동의해줬다"며 고마운 마음을 전했다. GHS said about their decision to donate what they would have spent on a wedding ceremony towards the children who are ill: "I am very thankful that AJH-ssi gladly agreed with my thought."

구혜선과 안재현은 ‘부부의 날’이기도 한 5월 21일 양가 부모님들을 모시고 식사를 하는 자리를 마련하는 것으로 간소히 예식을 대신할 예정이다. GHS and AJH said: "May 21 is Korea's 'Couple's Day'. We plan to have a simple ceremly along with each other's parents."

또 이날 서울 신촌 세브란스 병원의 소아병동을 방문해 예식 비용을 기부하기로 했다.  On this day, the couple donated to Seoul Shinchon Severance Children's Hospital by  directly visiting the hospital. 

• Like 21
  • Thanks 1

Just over an hour after rumors broke out claiming that Goo Hye Sun and Ahn Jae Hyun were planning to marry this May, both parties have stepped up to confirm, its true!

SEE ALSO: allkpop is Now Hiring: We're looking for writers!

Though their entertainment labels, the two revealed, "We've decided to become life's other half for each other for the remainder of our lifetime this coming May 21. We've learned how important it is to live for others during our time together, and will live always respecting one another." 

Ah Jae Hyun's label BH Entertainment further added, "The two will carry out a small wedding with just their families on May 21." 

Congratulations, congratulations! 

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaahhh!! I am literally crying now!! :mecry: :mecry: :mecry:

• Like 19