Goo Hye Sun 구혜선

Admin

[현화영의 키노아이] 메가폰을 든 배우들… 유지태부터 안재홍까지

20160315003352_0.jpg

Spoiler

There are a lot of successful actors in Hollywood directors such as Clint Eastwood, Robert Redford and Ben Affleck. Learn from directors often work experience and sensitivity in this case rich, in that it creates a comfortable environment from the perspective of the actors as well as staff welcome too the actor more than anything. Including fragments country, even an actor Yoo Ji-tae, Ha Jung-woo, Bang Eun-jin, Ku Hye-sun as well as was named as the director proudly advance commercial film's end credits far. Bang Eun-jin and Yoo Ji-tae is born again also as a graduate of the filmmaking process, from the Central University graduate School of Arts advanced overseeing the case. Bang Eun-jin directed by debut director in 2005, "Princess Aurora" is the 29th Golden recording was awarded the prize and the 25th Korea Film Critics Association Award rookie director, 2012, suspect X 'and the 2013' Road Home 'to soft output was recognized as a reliable commercial filmmaker Yoo Ji-tae presented its first short film, 'invited' to international film festivals and was introduced after a successful directorial debut, working through several short in 2012 his first feature film 'mai ratima. Last year, he directed the two episodes, etc. million deunggeukhan actor Ha Jung-woo to 'assassinate' also utilizing the majors with Chung theater and film department BA from 'roller coaster' (2013) and "Chronicle of a Blood Merchant" (2014). GHS is also director in addition to actors, painters, transformed into artists such as actor with talent and boasting a meal in a variety of fields. The first challenge one director to produce a 2008 short film "Jolly Helper has since launched his first feature film 'Witchcraft (2010),' 'Peach Tree' (2012)," Dow more '(2014), one after another announce such oversee as a grown competence. the film dangyeonjisa entering a thought or idea of a movie as a director am the 'art of the director. So is the simple story of the messenger is not the creator is included actors rise increases Concurrent or turnover of the director wants. Drama - Actor namgoong min collection of topics as a monstrous villain transformation from 'Remembrance War of the Sons' last year, short films It took the 'Light My Fire'. Jean started a beautiful model and devotees appeared as an actor in this work, the work also catching two rabbits in love. Namgoong min is reportedly responsible directly to the casting from the scenario dramatized up to the manufacturer of "Namgung film ' ' Light My Fire 'is going nagamyeo dig one day it found byeonsache is one incident which almost remain a mystery murder detective secret crime thriller. Actress Oh Jung-Se and Yi Dong-hwi, Park Joo-ho, Park Jin-joo expected to collect, such as a Method actor Jung In-gi have appeared. "Please respond 1988 'as an actor Jae Hong Ahn rose to stardom is also a student of director Hong Sang Soo from Konkuk University Department of Cinema Arts. Jae Hong Ahn reportedly the last 15 days, the good news that the director attended the '17th Jeonju International Film Festival' , it is he directed the short film 'Black Pig' invitation to the Cinema Sector South Korea to introduce the works of budding directors. Last year, filmography includes "nineteen playing 'The hinted the possibility of a director such as an entrance to the" eighth great Short Film' Competition. Appeared before the public spotlight fraud on the one hand the drama he did not cover up stars from bit part in various films have. After Arlene face to the film industry as an independent film hwajejak "Wang Footwear 'Torii artist' 'Waiting for you' it was released and is currently involved in supporting roles, etc. In particular, step by step built an on-site experience, including a bit part appeared like director Hong Sang Soo master of the 'Hill of Freedom' on-site support or "The Day He Arrives' 'whose Haewon' nor daughter Hyun Hwa Young journalists hhy@segye.com 

http://www.segye.com/content/html/2016/03/15/20160315003217.html#4275787

• Like 19

[Eye Candy] Beautiful female celebs as doctors wanted by every patient

Women with brains and beauty are the best combination, really!  Smart women are sexy, and that's why if you had a doctor like any of these gorgeous ladies down below, you'll soon become a hypochondriac and find any excuse to go for a checkup!  Check out the pretty women in doctor attire or a forensics lab coat below!

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2016/03/eye-candy-beautiful-female-celebs-as-doctors-wanted-by-every-patient

Goo Hye Sun

misc_1458769004_goohyesun.jpg

• Like 16

On 23/3/2016 at 7:01 PM, khs7 said:

Can't wait for this! Lz2R-yBJ.jpg FIGHTING!!  :rocker:

cr. KHSBaidu

The poster looks really good. Did they announce the broadcast date yet?

• Like 7

OMG, Until now it still makes me smile everytime i reread all your post since the news.I want to check where these couple relationship going. How i wish those wedding pics of GHS are her PRENUP pics and start AJH dream.LOL... PEACE!  HAPPY EASTER WEEKEND YO ALL.....

• Like 10

I miss goo hye sun..I want to see her again in kdrama but I think she's being careful what drama she do next..her last hit drama was Bof and that was 7 yrs ago..after that all her drama except angel eyes which is mediocre did not do well in Korea..maybe a family drama is good or I want her to do villain role..and hope this year will be good to her in terms of career and lovelife..

• Like 2