Goo Hye Sun 구혜선

Admin

I know it is exciting to think about and talk about the possibility of a wedding for this cute couple.  I would love to gossip about it.....but....

What I want to be very careful here is that often the media creates frenzy like this. They put everybody on the spot...The couple just announced that they have been in relationship a year. That is all that they are going to share at this time. They could also have been frightened that they are caught and have to deal with it. It is the luck of the draw how entertainers are treated after their relationship is caught. Thank God most people view it positively. But there are also many anti's. 

As the agencies said, it is their own private process as to where they want to take the relationship. I hope that such a media frenzy does not create negative reactions and frictions in the couple and their associates, even creating more stress and difficulty for the couple. Remember, we do not have all the fact. I want Koo and Ahn to tell us someday. I personally am just going to wait regarding any wedding news. It is hard enough to really know and figure out whether a person is someone you want to spend the rest of your life, without everybody pressuring and getting in the way...just my feeling. 

I would not mind talking about when they might have started to get interested in each other?? KEKE.

I think some Sunnies have mentioned it...Relationship is their affair and not anybody else's. I will wait for Koo to tell us...Ahn also has to focus on his new drama and new variety shows...all this pressure cannot get in the way of his second goal which he said was to make lots of money. Bravo to him. 

Koo is also supposedly coming up with a new album in the near future....Looking forward to that. I hope that she also finds a great next acting job very soon. Really want to hear about that. 

Thanks Sunnies!!

• Like 18

As a long time minsunner, minoz and hye sun fan myself I would like to congratulate our princesse Hye Sun and hoping the best for her and her new BF. cute couple:heart: and I'm shipper for Ahn and Hye sun

LMH is her friend and junpyo legal guardian

Btw we are in top 10 on Dramafever lets keep watching #stillslayingafter7years

Cheers girls:)

• Like 10

Good Morning,

When we received the happy news about GHS and AJH dating, I never expected the "aftermath" of the media frenzy and talk about marriage.  I'm still basking in the luxuriousness of finding out that GHS is in a relationship, the first one publicly acknowledged since I've been a fan of hers for 10+ years.  She is, and has always been a very modest, sweet, respectful, and shy personality, but is also a workaholic, a talented one at that, who faced challenge after challenge  head-on and dealt very maturely and competently with the consequences.  She has a very positive attitude and knows herself very well, and is a very wise and  accomplished 31 year old.  For all these reasons, I don't feel that she will make any impulsive decisions and jump into a marriage if she is not ready for it.  I feel that they're in love and are seriously dating with the intention of marriage sometime in the future, not necessarily right away.   In my humble opinion, I feel it is at a "serious" enough level where she has moved to bear near him.  I don't know AJH in depth, but he too, seems like he has a good head on his shoulders, even though it's apparent that he is head over heels in love.  That's what I find so adorable about him.  If they truly are committed towards one another, I strongly doubt that they will do anything to jeopardize their careers and subsequently affect the rest of their lives.  

But I agree with you Sue, let's give them some room to enjoy the relationship and not jump to any conclusions, and wait patiently for whatever comes.  I can't wait to see her in TLT and more future projects at home first.  But come what may, they have my support 100%.  And me too, I would love to hear about how their "love blossomed".  Bet it's a good story.   :wub:   Sunnies, thanks for listening to all of my ramblings.                 Take care........

• Like 14

Gu Hye Sun and Ahn Jae Hyun are getting married? Agency responds to rumors

Are Gu Hye Sun and Ahn Jae Hyun getting married by the end of the year? Fans are hoping that the couple is in a serious relationship, but an end-of-the-year wedding sounds like a stretch.

db40c880-e6cb-4079-8cd1-1325b3bba39f.png

Since Dispatch disclosed that the couple has met each other's parents, rumors spread that "Gu Hye Sun and Ahn Jae Hyun introduced each other as future marriage partners to their families" and that "Ahn Jae Hyun talks casually about marriage to friends." Lastly, Ahn Jae Hyun has already completed his military duties, which means nothing stands between them as far as national duties. 

4956be2e-4e38-41c8-a70d-87a38b671e66.jpg

Do these evidences point to an end-of-the-year wedding? Ahn Jae Hyun's agency HB Entertainment responded.

"We are not aware of their plans to marry this year. It is a private matter, and we do not know whether they will marry. [As far as we know], they are doing well," the agency's spokesperson said.

The fantasy medical drama Blood costars confirmed on Friday that they are dating in real life. The secret date continued about a year until last Friday. While secretly dating, Ahn Jae Hyun accidentally tried holding Gu Hye Sun's hand in public. Click here to watch the adorable video!

36bed8de-59b8-4900-8761-184e30f1e662.png

What are your thoughts on Gu Hye Sun and Ahn Jae Hyun as a married couple? Tell us in the comments below!

https://www.dramafever.com/news/agency-responds-to-gu-hye-sun-and-ahn-jae-hyuns-marriage-rumors/

• Like 13

13 pairs of actors who became real-life couples after starring together

[edit]

2. Goo Hye Sun & Ahn Jae Hyun 

ahnjaehyun.jpeg

News is all a buzz lately since it was revealed that 'Blood' lead stars Goo Hye Sun and Ahn Jae Hyun have been dating for over a year now! Clearly the chemistry on screen was steamier off as more and more news is flying in about the two-- especially their kiss scene that lasted over 3 hours!

More: http://www.allkpop.com/article/2016/03/13-pairs-of-actors-who-became-real-life-couples-after-starring-together

• Like 11

9 hours ago, khs7 said:

Ahn Jae Hyun and Goo Hye Sun's sides address wedding rumors

goo-hye-sun-ahn-jae-hyun_1457973804_af_o

Allegedly there is talk that newly public couple Goo Hye Sun and Ahn Jae Hyun might be tying the knot within this year!

Regarding this, both their agencies stepped up to reveal that they actually did not know whether this was true or not.  On March 14, Ahn Jae Hyun's agency HB Entertainment stated, "There's no way to know about their plans to marry within the year.  That is their private life.  There's no way for even us to know whether they will marry or not.  Wouldn't this be something that only those two know?  They are dating well, so please just focus on that."

Her agency, YG Entertainment, likewise said, "Regarding Goo Hye Sun and Ahn Jae Hyun's plans to marry within the year, that is their private life, so we cannot know the full details.  There's nothing more to be said apart from our official stance revealing that the two are indeed dating."

Do you hear wedding bells in the future?

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2016/03/ahn-jae-hyun-and-goo-hye-suns-sides-address-wedding-rumors

Too soon to decide when it comes to settle down they were dating for a year.Right.... Then Ajh just started on his career according in his line of commitments I don't think he can pursued this marriage issue at this time. Too early,  let them enjoy what relationship they had right now. Our Goo hye sun was been proven if had no commitment doing dramas she  had a lots of alternatives. If ever they decide to settle down our goo hye sun can do many things asides doing drama. Remember she can do directing job all behind scene she can do it. It doesn't mean that i don't like AJH to our Goo hye sun but let them enjoy whatever relationship they have right now. As you see they are so happy and its our first time to see our Goo to be open in her personal life. She didn't say anything yet regarding about this. I am very fortunate the couple are prepared now and ready to face this. They are the HOT TOPIC. 

• Like 10

Wow! This is one super awesome news that I have heard in a long while... Anyway, congratulations!!!! They do make one awesome couple and wishing that they will enjoy eternal happiness and bliss!!!! 

Our princess deserves the best!!!! 

• Like 12

Hi fellow sunnies.  Its been months since my last post.  Had to concentrate on my daughter's studies.  

What great news!  Seeing Ahngoo together in real life.  

Love the Dispatch pics especially the first one.  AJH looking so cool in that black leather jacket while KHS looked like she just finished doing the laundry. :-) The best part of that pic was the way he was looking at her.  You can see that the feelings are genuine and sincere.  

• Like 10

15 hours ago, Geolyvseven said:

As a long time minsunner, minoz and hye sun fan myself I would like to congratulate our princesse Hye Sun and hoping the best for her and her new BF. cute couple:heart: and I'm shipper for Ahn and Hye sun

Thank you for dropping by and for wishing :) and best wishes for lmh for his movie, saw trailer sound good it remind me HW movie now you can see me... :)  

• Like 4

Past video shows Ahn Jae Hyun's cute, instinctive slip-up toward Goo Hye Sun

The K-entertainment world is barely recovering from the entirely sudden news thatAhn Jae Hyun and Goo Hye Sun are dating, but the media isn't done buzzing about them just yet. 

Now that the secret is out about the two's relationship, anything even remotely regarding the couple is becoming a hot topic--yes, even their past videos. 

CdjNKy6XEAEYj8K.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zL1bRHmXsqA&feature=youtu.be

A 10-second clip of the couple walking the red carpet at the '2015 KBS Entertainment Awards' has resurfaced in the media recently. In the very beginning of said clip, Ahn Jae Hyun is seen instinctively grabbing for Goo Hye Sun's hand, but Goo Hye Sun quickly slips her hand back out of Ahn Jae Hyun's grip and links her arm through his arm. Ahn Jae Hyun's overly affectionate gesture is sweet to look at; had Goo Hye Sun not had her head on properly at that moment, the dating rumors might have come much earlier! 

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2016/03/past-video-shows-ahn-jae-hyuns-cute-instinctive-slip-up-toward-goo-hye-sun

• Like 10

On 3/14/2016 at 4:36 PM, Geolyvseven said:

• Like 8

Guest S_sun

Hi Sunnies.

I know we are all excited as it is our girl's first public relationship. The pics speak for itself! :) 

Let's calm down and not participate in over analyzations, speculations, gossips, rumors etc. The media is now in a frenzy, feeding on everything for clicks.  Do we have to repeat whatever they post whether it is true or not? Notice the K fans are more restrained as they know it is best to do so.  They both still have their careers to think about, especially in Korea after the acting controversy. Hope GHS will come back with a good drama that will lay it to rest. We are thankful that the public has been mainly positive about it but the antis are still around and it does not take much for the public to turn against them. We have to be very careful what we say as fans. Please don't mention other costars/shipping stuff here. We will be doing a disservice to GHS.

Let's us be great fans like @cheerkoo has said and give them the space and privacy for their private lives. Just accept the situation as is, wish them well and let them date quietly and await the next news from them when they are ready to release it.

I await news of GHS' next drama and album! Hopefully soon!  :)

I  will not  be  at soompi much as I am very busy but always support her in whatever choice she makes! :) 

@robbo4 Agree she was a big star before BOF! Just look at this fan signing for TLJ ?2007 ?2008 It makes me mad when they ignore her good acting and popularity in Pure 19!

You can tell by her hair it was before BOF!  3223762663_08a8381498_o.jpg

22tljnb3.jpg

cr YGent.

btw it is against soompi rules to quote pics and vids. Please delete them in the quotes. Thanks.

9 Korean celebrities who are dating noonas

Because, noona, you are my girl! Real-life noona romance has been on the rise in Korea. Let’s check out Korean male celebrities who are dating or married to their noonas.

[EDIT]

ca030e10-3e2a-44d0-8087-47d38e5e7997.png

1. Ahn Jae Hyun (28) and Gu Hye Sun (31)

The Blood costars are the latest addition to this noona-dongsaeng dating list. We love how lovey dovey they look in the paparazzi photos!

[EDIT]

Which one is your favorite noona-dongsaeng relationship? Would you ever date a younger guy? Who? Tell us in the comments below!

https://www.dramafever.com/news/9-korean-male-celebrities-who-are-dating-noonas/

• Like 16

@cheerkoo sis can you translate this? Would love to know and share whats written.

I remember this pic was when Koo went and supported Gal So wan for her movie "Miracle in room no. 7" disguised as pooh 

credits to ltekxx IG

• Like 14