Goo Hye Sun 구혜선

Admin

♥ Goo Jae - Hyeon, devotees acknowledge feelings confessed "happy ... Let's all love."

Jae - Hyeon, thanked the fans.  Actor Jae - Hyeon (left) left a message on the fan cafe and then recognized the devotees and the GHS.  / Yideokin reporter

Jae - Hyeon, thank the fans, actors, Jae - Hyeon (left) left a message on the fan cafe and then approved the GHS and devotees. / Yideokin reporter

Jae - Hyeon, devotees recognized after writing it directly on the fan cafe

[More Fact | Telephoto20 telephoto20 News] Actor Jae - Hyeon (28) said Thank the fans of reborn to GHS (31) and public lover.

Jae - Hyeon posted an article titled short "reproduced from the" official fan cafe in 13 days "More Gifts.

He first "is kkotsaem cold watneyo. Jigetjyo warm up soon? Es but always be careful to cold, body aches," says handed to say hello. Following "bless you for everyone so happy. Thank you for being in love. ... Let us love everyone!" Said a devotee mentioned indirectly, and expressed grateful to the fans.

Meanwhile, Jae - Hyeon HB entertainment agency official last 11 days <more facts> and in the currency "has the Goo Jae - Hyeon dating" and "KBS2 drama 'Blood' and know that jongyoung developed a good relationship," he acknowledged the fact that devotees.

shine@tf.co.kr
[Entertainment Team | ssent@tf.co.kr ]      http://news.tf.co.kr/read/entertain/1629384.htm

• Like 15

Thank you so much @khs7 and @cheerkoo sisters for translation :)

OMG this line  Writer said that MrF has fallen head over heels in love for MsE that he wants to marry right away and even has set out to look for a honeymoon house. make me smile ear to ear.. Damn Mr Ahn seems drunk in love hehheheh so happy to hear that, he is true gentle man. In dispatch pix it was clearly shown how romantic and madly in love is he for koo. May Lord save their love from all evil. Ameen..

But these line " MrF's agecy's CEO is at the brink of collapsing because he already received investment capital from abroad through MrF. MrF's close friends are trying tirelessly to stop MrF's behavior. " really worrying me i hope from response Ahngoo are getting by korean and from international fans will make them to change their mind and support Ahn.

And really really Ahn is such a courageous and genuine person who himself left message on broad of his fan cafe after this news show how sincere he is in relationship and to his fans and ending line   "we..let us all love each other."  really i admire this guy...

Ps if anybody know Ahn jae hyun soompi thread do pm me ...

• Like 20

I hope that blind item article is not true, the very last statement which says, AJH is rushing into marriage with Koo which makes his friends worry & most of all his agency. It makes me think of him as an immature, impulsive & irresponsible person. (He doesn't look like it.. :)) Aside from love, careful financial planning & stability are keys to a happy home. I would like to vision Koo making more films & music in the future too which requires a big budget. 

I hope for the best for Koo!

• Like 8

Ahn Jae Hyun Thanks Fans for Supporting Him and Girlfriend Ku Hye Sun

Ahn Jae Hyun Thanks Fans for Supporting Him and Girlfriend Ku Hye Sun

Actor Ahn Jae Hyun has personally addressed his relationship with Ku Hye Sun and thanked fans for being supportive.

On March 13, he left a message entitled “From Jaehyun” on his official fan cafe.

The post starts with some sweet remarks to his fans, “The last cold spell has arrived. It will get warmer soon, right? I always say this, but be careful not to catch a cold or get sick.”

Referring to the recent dating news, he ends the post with more heartwarming words, “I’m so happy that you are congratulating me. Thank you for your love. Let’s… all love!”

It was revealed on March 11 that Ahn Jae Hyun and Ku Hye Sun, who developed feelings for each other while co-starring in the drama “Blood,” have been dating for the past year.

http://www.soompi.com/2016/03/13/ahn-jae-hyun-thanks-fans-for-supporting-him-and-girlfriend-ku-hye-sun/

Honestly, as a solid sunnie..his message really melts my heart..as in super. :wub::wub::wub: #proudhappyboyfriend

• Like 22

Ahn Jae Hyun thanks everyone for their blessings in his new relationship with Goo Hye Sun

2016031401001133100077081.jpg

ArticleAhn Jae Hyun shares feelings on dating news with Goo Hye Sun, "I'm happy that people are giving us their blessings"

Source: Sports Chosun via Nate

1. [+593, -30] My heart fluttered seeing their pictures taken by Dispatch. Probably the best couple spotting pictures by Dispatch I've seen. After seeing the way Ahn Jae Hyun was looking at her, there was no way you couldn't help but support them.

2. [+566, -30] They do match really well ㅎㅎ congratulations~~

3. [+542, -26] Congratulations on becoming Geum Jandi's new honorable firefighter

4. [+62, -6] Everyone was making fun of them at first but after seeing the way he looked at her in Dispatch's pictures, the jokes turned into support. The pictures were probably Dispatch's best ever taken. They match well.

5. [+44, -4] They're like a flour couple, flour skin ㅋㅋㅋㅋ fighting!

6. [+35, -5] The Dispatch pictures were great but so was when they were on the red carpet together and Ahn Jae Hyun naturally grabbed Goo Hye Sun's hand but she swapped to holding his arm instead... talk about sweet! I really do hope they last a long and happy time. I never really liked Ahn Jae Hyun but after seeing the way he looked at her, I feel so jealous of Goo Hye Sun now.

7. [+33, -4] Goo Hye Sun-ssi, start smiling widely now, she always looks so depressed

8. [+22, -5] They should take Dispatch out to dinner or something... their article changed everything around for them. So many people went from making fun of them to supporting them.

-

SourceNaver

1. [+9,366, -130] My heart fluttered seeing him grab for her hand

2. [+5,637, -137] The two match well

3. [+900, -18] The way he went for her hand on the red carpet at the acting awards, the pictures Dispatch took of them... Ahn Jae Hyun is so in love with her. I never liked him before but he so clearly shows that Goo Hye Sun is loved and I'm jealous of her for that. I wish them the best.

4. [+753, -15] The way he looks at her.. if only I were Goo Hye Sun ㅠㅠ

5. [+569, -13] More male celebrities need to learn from Ahn Jae Hyun!! It's usually the types you'd take for players who try to weasel out of going public with their relationships so that they can hit on other women in the back! Ahn Jae Hyun-ssi seems to have an amazing mindset! I support them in both work and love!
  • Like 19

One of the things that makes the road flow smoother for this couple (and for our precious Goo Hye Sun:)) is the fact that Ahn Jae Hyun has become very proactive at staking his claim and pledging the love, affection, and guardianship of his lady. Although any man would have to be doing (at least internal) back flips in his mind at the prospect of becoming coupled with one as special as Goo Hye Sun, the world's entertainment industries are not always so accommodating to lovers within it's ranks. As a long time fan, and admirer, of GHS, I am very comforted in knowing that she has found a fella both worthy of her affection and she of his. I entered the drama world nearly a decade ago drawn in by the beautiful faces, and incredible talents, of (via KBS World) Goo Hye Sun and Lee Yoon Ji (in Pure in Heart), Eugene (Really, Really Like You), and Yoon Eun Hye (Vineyard Man), and have seen two of the four married and becoming the mothers of their own beautiful children. May my other two girls be not far behind them in the making of their own families. All the happiness in the world to this couple and to our own Goo Hye Sun!!!:wub:

• Like 16

Ahn Jae Hyun thanks fans for the love and support of his new relationship

ahn-jae-hyun_1457895050_af_org.jpg

Actor Ahn Jae Hyun wrote a heartfelt letter on his fan cafe, thanking his fans for supporting his relationship with actress Goo Hye Sun.

On March 13, he wrote, "The last cold spell is here. It'll probably get warmer soon, right? I'm always saying this, but be careful not to catch a cold or get sick. I am so happy that everyone is being supportive. Thank you for the love. Let's all love!"

Goo Hye Sun and Ahn Jae Hyun recently confirmed their relationship status that stemmed from working together during 'Blood' filming. Fans and onlookers were shocked, but have congratulated and supported their relationship once paparazzi photos of the two were released.

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2016/03/ahn-jae-hyun-thanks-fans-for-the-love-and-support-of-his-new-relationship

• Like 14

love and support for #AhnGoo ♥couple & all best wishes for the sweet milky couple ♥

may their relation develop and last a long and happy time.... Really can't express my feelings now ..,,, so happy for them honest Amazing couple

sunies as usual u r the best as our koo ♥ keep it up sisiters and brothers ... have a nice Life ♥♥♥

• Like 13

YG Entertainment Claims Ku Hye Sun And Ahn Jae Hyeon Did Not Start Dating Until After They Had Completed 'Blood' Series

BY JESSE L. / MAR 11, 2016 12:06 PM EST

poster-for-the-offbeat-south-korean-dram

Poster for the offbeat South Korean drama “Blood.” Series co-stars Ahn Jae Hyeon and Ku Hye Sun have announced they are dating.

And they said it wouldn't last.

11 months after they wrapped their 20-epidode run of the offbeat South Korean drama "Blood," co-stars Ahn Jae Hyeon and Ku Hye Sun have announced they are dating. But the relationship did not begin until after they had stopped working together, according to a statement released Friday by the actresses management company, Hallyu powerhouse YG Entertainment.

"Their relationship developed after the conclusion of KBS's 'Blood' last year," a YG spokesperson told CJ E&M enewsWorld reporter Jin Ho Lee.

Ahn's representation HB Entertainment confirmed the romance but dismissed the idea it was anything serious at the present time.

"They don't have plans to marry yet," the 26-year-old actor's rep said.

But one source close to the couple reportedly contradicted that claim.

"From what I know, they're pretty serious to the point that they're even thinking about marriage," the source said.

Bucking Korean cultural taboos, particularly among celebrities, Ahn pursued Ku, despite her being three years her junior.

"I'm so happy," wrote an online commenter named Karen in a post on the Korean entertainment news website Soompi. "I absolutely loved 'Blood' for many reasons and I always thought they looked and worked so well together. Nice chemistry."

"Those romantic scenes in 'Blood' always left me wishing they would date for real."

A reader commenting under the name KawaiiestPunkFemale also thought she was noticing something onscreen beyond just acting.  

"I was waiting for this to be announced," she wrote. "They had such great chemistry, it made me forget it was a TV series. Congratulations to the both of them."

A mix of "True Blood" and "ER," "Blood" is currently rated 94 out of 100 on the Korean entertainment online resource AsianWiki.

"Set within a hospital," reads the plot synopsis. "A vampire works as a doctor. A battle between good and evil as well as immortal love takes place."

I am ecstatic.  They're such a beautiful couple.

• Like 15

Romance Blooms for Ahn Jaa-Hyun, Ku Hau-sun

K2016031100068_650.jpg

By Bahk Eun-ji

Popular actors Ahn Jae-hyun and Ku Hye-sun have been dating since April, their agencies said Friday.

Ahn, 28, and Ku, 31, began the romance when they were shooting KBS TV drama "Blood" last year, the agencies said.

Ahn debuted as a fashion model in 2009 and began acting in popular drama "My Love from the Star (2013)," playing a supporting role.

Ku began her acting career in "Nonstop 5" in 2004 and rose to stardom in 2009 in the TV romance-drama "Boys Over Flowers." 

credit: The Korea Times

• Like 16

Gu Hye Sun and Ahn Jae Hyun are dating in real life!

2a5b1050-077d-4682-b89b-391e0622879f.png

Gu Hye Sun and Ahn Jae Hyun are IN LOVE! The fantasy medical drama Blood (2015) costars were caught on camera heading to Ahn Jae Hyun's flat. This was convenient because they live minutes away from each other. Awhile ago, Ku Hye Sun moved into a building right next to Ahn Jae Hyun's in the same apartment complex according to Dispatch.

ef1cb6e1-b498-404c-ba46-846cca82f674.jpg

Both agencies confirmed the dating news shortly after the paparazzi photos went viral. Reports say the couple started dating shortly after Blood ended, which was about a year ago. Additionally, Dispatch reported that the couple has even met each other's parents, which makes us wonder if their relationship is serious.

222aa3d2-32d0-4217-9176-45a690dd4103.jpg

Do you see his hand around her waist?! We are dying.

5ce4091c-394e-4262-aa7c-bc04993cf43e.jpg

The couple looks so happy!

Do you see his manner hand at the Blood press conference?

bac8992c-bf7a-40d8-95f4-0847477f40c5.jpg

At the Blood press conference last year, which was probably before they started dating, Gu Hye Sun said that her first impression of Ahn Jae Hyun was similar to that of Lee Min Ho. 

"He felt fresh, which reminded me of the first time I met Lee Min Ho," the actress said. "Ahn Jae Hyun is so charming. He looks like he could be cold and mean, but he is actually social and cute."

Ahn Jae Hyun said about Gu Hye Sun, "She gives me acting advice and I am learning a lot from her." 

cb5c7ea8-9027-49f0-b319-9a3338b962c0.jpg

This kiss scene took them three hours to get right according to multiple sources. Do you think it was on purpose?!

0f1d9215-b712-4324-b651-c6d6d06d362c.png

In Blood, vampire Ahn Jae Hyun and doctor Gu Hye Sun fall in love. Drama crews have said they were always seen together discussing work, which is probably how they got close.

They're the second Korean celebrity couple of the year followed by EXID Hani and JYJ Junsu.

fa32cda6-eaea-4ce6-a58c-9a390f7b057c.jpg

What do you think of the Gu Hye Sun and Ahn Jae Wook couple? Did you want them to be together in real life when you saw them in Blood? Tell us in the comments below!

credit: drama fever

• Like 14

Argentina stand K- drama 'hot air'

"You Stars' quintuplets aired TV such as" Angel Eyes " 

(AP) South Korea drama is blowing hot air at a press gimyoungman = South America Argentina.

According to the Ministry of Culture 10 days will be aired in 2013 and the years laces TV drama popular in 2014 'on you from the stars' and 'Angel Eyes' is soon up to private national broadcasters in Argentina through the 'Telefe' (Telefe) .

Spoiler

AKR20160310167400005_01_i.jpg

Aired 20 episodes from April to June 2014, SBS TV drama 'Angel Eyes' is a story of first love, the lover sent away the sick because of past family history unfolds as a reunion after 12 years.

[edit] 

Recent newspaper "Kleine Lynn '(Clarin)' is the Korea drama - was also diagnosed with Boom 'is a factor in an article titled Drama Korea to attract popular arriving from across the district.

The newspaper said the Argentine Council chaired Korea official said "Hallyu's success is attributed to an aggressive cultural policy and a significant portion of South Korea, which provoked a synergy in various fields such as movies, music and drama," he evaluated

If " 'Korea' to those around friends, in an interview with Magdalena Santiago, the newspaper said that Korean fans first when asked what comes to mind it usually was a not long ago, who replied that 'China' or 'straight torn eyes' now was completely different, "he said" the world has come to know and even South Korea drama, music, dance, Korean, "he said.

ymkim@yna.co.kr

http://www.yonhapnews.co.kr/bulletin/2016/03/10/0200000000AKR20160310167400005.HTML?input=www.twitter.com

• Like 15

"The whole world Hallyu" boom drama in South Korea Argentina

There are dramas being aired in Korea [Lee, Jung - Yoon reading a newspaper reporter] high cultural pride "Paris of South America" in Argentina. Last year, thanks to the sanctification of Hallyu fans host countries cable channels magajin (Magazine) from 'Secret Garden' to dwaetgo aired first, last February 10, starting the host country up to the private public broadcasting Telefe (Telefe) 'Stairway to Heaven from this opportunity It is broadcast.

Instead of just the broadcasts that Argentina Korea Drama appeared, it has received more attention there and keep my top five copper zone ratings. In Telefe it had known that it would broadcast the 'on you from the stars "and" Angel Eyes "added after" Stairway to Heaven ".

It had been exported to Korea last such boom drama Bull Argentina Adriana magazine broadcast journalist Carol Lin maximum daily newspaper (Clarin) furnace for about 9 hours Article main contents are as follows:

□ Carol Lindsay 48, 49 of Performing Arts surface "Korea Drama - 'boom' coming from the other side of the earth."

"Stairway to Heaven" is South Korea drama aired for the first time in Argentine air channel. Last February 10, the private sector through public broadcasting Telefe Argentina (Telefe) imposes the 'Stairway to Heaven' is a sensation as soon as it was aired rode the first wave announced a successful start.

According to the survey, despite the time 3:00 pm organized aggregation of the ratings agencies Ivo page (Ibope) and keep the audience closer to the average of 10% and was selected in the top five "most popular programs to watch." Telefe two sides came after Korea drama "Stairway to Heaven" aired a sequel is the 'Angel Eyes' 'You come from the stars' romantic comedy and melodrama genre.

Wave of great success is due in large part an aggressive cultural policy of the Republic of Korea, and provoked a synergy in various fields such as film, music and drama. In addition, the cultural center opened in many cities and has developed an effective strategy to provide content to the initial low price.

In addition, when Korea to nearby friends, but the first is usually answered, 'China or straight torn eyes' when asked what comes to mind it now, "I know the whole world in Korea drama, and the Korea Music, Korea, dance, and even Korean." there is also a big fan of Korean opinion.

http://www.readersnews.com/news/articleView.html?idxno=59599

• Like 15

As sheherizade3 posted above, there seems to be some difference in opinion about the seriousness of ahngoo couple's relationship. 

My feeling and opinion are that we as fans must be very careful about what we say or post here or in tweeters or other SNS.

sorry. I don't trust the reporters in Korea...they prefer to get readers to click on their articles and make them top-read rather than care about the stars who are human beings. And, I am not sure if they really check on what they say. Plus, I am not sure it is wise to trust the agencies either. Their worry is foremost on their investment and profit. How all this will affect the couple...who knows...it really depends on them and how committed they are for each other and for their careers. Ent world is full of ups and downs and anti's  who can ruin the ratings...It is a dog-eat-dog world. Know what I mean?

It appears that agencies are saying one thing and "close associates and friends" of the couple are saying something else. There is a top-read article in Korean news now creating this controversy putting our stars right in the middle of the conflict. 

As fans, let us just support them and hope that, if it was meant to be, it will work out no matter what. 

I wish them wisdom, strength and love for whatever they may face. Fighting!! Fighting!!

I also pray that we as fans are level-headed, wise and concerned for the feelings of our stars. Let us really be great fans. Thanks so much. Fighitng Sunnies and AJH-fans!!

• Like 18

Well said cheerkoo! I myself get too excited at times when i see any news that relates to her/ to them. I am unsure about the level of seriousness but i'm just really glad that AJH personally addressed this on his fan cafe and he's grateful for the blessings he received.

I am also glad to find out that he already completed the military service so if their relationship ends up in marriage he doesn't need to leave her 2 yrs. :)

Happy Monday Sunnies! 

• Like 15