Goo Hye Sun 구혜선

Admin

Seriously? I got a shocked big time reading all d news about our angel, I cannot even focused to my work...I went through it again n again, I was in denial thinking that d photos was a Photoshop only...but how  can it be  if the person involved was d pure, most mannered, well behaved n down to earth korean actress in Korea...based on my observation on that photo she's happily at ease with him, maybe she found from him d PURE LOVE, TOTAL COMMITMENT, SECURITY n ASSURANCE she's looking for in a relationship for quite sometime...for ur happiness angel I acknowledged ur relationship w/ him, I hope n pray that soon all ur dreams will come true, hoping also that Ahn Jaehyun will take care of u wholeheartedly n  to fight/protect u at all cost no matter what.

To all AhnGoo shippers out there congrats n I mean it from d bottom of my heart...to some sunnies who are a bit upset or disappointed, just accept d truth besides our angel happiness is all that matters to us all......right? To our new couple fighting! 

• Like 17

Ahn Jae Hyun’s Agency Responds to Marriage Rumors With Ku Hye Sun

Ahn Jae Hyun’s Agency Responds to Marriage Rumors With Ku Hye Sun

Actors Ahn Jae Hyun and Ku Hye Sun have been in the spotlight ever since they went public with their relationship on March 11. More recently, the public has begun speculating that the two of them are on the brink of marriage.

One Korean media outlet reported that Ahn Jae Hyun and Ku Hye Sun were planning on getting married sometime within the year. According to the media outlet, the information came from a source that knows both actors well.

“They’ve already met each other’s parents,” the source claimed. “Both families are aware of their relationship. Ahn Jae Hyun has also started speaking to his acquaintances about marriage.”

Ahn Jae Hyun’s agency responded on March 14. “We do not know about any plans for marriage within the year. This is the actor’s personal life. We do not know whether he will or will not get married. That knowledge is only between the couple. As they are happy together, please leave it at that.”

Both actors’ agencies confirmed their dating announcement on March 11. The two actors met on the set of the 2015 drama “Blood” and grew close while working together.

http://www.soompi.com/2016/03/13/ahn-jae-hyuns-agency-responds-to-marriage-rumors-with-ku-hye-sun/

Yeah! Please let them be.:phew:

• Like 16

Indeed! A relationship needs time and space to grow..and any growth that is allowed to progress on its own naturally will come out stronger.  

As fans, if we really love them, we will pray for the best for them and leave the growing to the lovely AhnGoo couple themselves...Any unnecessary baseless speculation will do more harm than good.

That said, I am still very happy for GHS & AJH' s dating news & will continue to root for their happiness in life together.:wub::heart:

Also looking forward to hearing our angel GHS's next drama casting! :)

• Like 13

Okay, while I'm over the moon that the world is happily sounding a welcome to our couple, misleading the uninitiated by stating that Goo Hye Sun "rose to stardom" through her role in Boys Over Flowers slaps this longtime fan hard in the face! :huh: Goo Hye Sun was already a highly regarded actress due to her role as Yang Gukwha in the number one rated smash hit drama Pure in Heart (aka Hearts of 19, or Pure 19) a full two or three before Boys Over Flowers ever came to light in Korea. Truth untold becomes truth denied. Geum Jandi did not make Goo Hye Sun a star. She was already a star long before she ever read for the role...:P

• Like 17
  • Insightful 1

7 minutes ago, robbo4 said:

Okay, while I'm over the moon that the world is happily sounding a welcome to our couple, misleading the uninitiated by stating that Goo Hye Sun "rose to stardom" through her role in Boys Over Flowers slaps this longtime fan hard in the face! :huh: Goo Hye Sun was already a highly regarded actress due to her role as Yang Gukwha in the number one rated smash hit drama Pure in Heart (aka Hearts of 19, or Pure 19) a full two or three before Boys Over Flowers ever came to light in Korea. Truth untold becomes truth denied. Geum Jandi did not make Goo Hye Sun a star. She was already a star long before she ever read for the role...:P

I second that! :) 

• Like 14

Wow so many news about GHS dating, i'm happy as a  fan i can  know who the man she is dating but for marriage i think that is to rush, i dont want netizen make more ridiculous comment about her, she had enough get curse from netizen without anything bad she does

• Like 5

Ahn Jae Hyun and Goo Hye Sun before they went public with their relationship

kk1.jpg

"Disguising yourself on dates is not easy. You have to admit to it if you get caught."

kk2.jpeg

When asked if he's currently in a relationship: "Right now, I'm dating secretly"

kk3.jpeg

"I want to have a happy family soon. I date with marriage in mind"

Instiz: Ahn Jae Hyun who's sitting next to Goo Hye Sun mentions that he's dating secretly  before they went public 

-Is this why paparazzis didn't give up on them for a year?

-Everyone is dating but me ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

-Marriage....I like how blunt he is

-Have a happy relationship

gg4.gif

gg6.jpggg5.jpg

Daum cafe: How Goo Hye Sun's reaction when Ahn Jae Hyun momentarily forgets that they're secretly dating

-What is Goo Hye Sun holding?.. A strawberry box, I suppose?

-What the... My heart is fluttering

-These are my most favorite photos out of the ones Dispatch has ever taken

-Honey is falling from their eyes

-What a lovely couple

-Probably the sweetest photos from Dispatch

-How cute is Ahn Jae Hyun? Ah he looks so in love ㅠㅠ

-Please date for a long time

-Not a fan of Ahn Jae Hyun but I've never seen him smile that way... Honey falls from his eyes

http://kkuljaem.blogspot.ca/2016/03/ahn-jae-hyun-and-goo-hye-sun-before.html

• Like 18

Jae - Hyeon also much the same beauty of the GHS to simkung "DNA is different."

65777_46029_542.jpg 

[Preview Week = yisumin News] The Goo 'woman, Jae - Hyeon' topic has attracted a superior childhood.

A recent online community has a post called "I always ppeotdeon For Goo, Jae - Hyeon got her blessing 'come up was focused the attention of netizens.

The photos published by the post is the unchanging beauty of the GHS as impressive a collection of kindergarten, elementary school, middle school, high school graduation photo of Goo. Especially in the picture Goo proved that sports a shiny beauty without any change "Beauty womb.

Goo Hye Sun made its debut in 2002, the last ad model is also being actively the activities in which it is active as an actor in various dramas and movies since the course director.

Meanwhile, the GHS as recently as, Jae - Hyeon Official couple stood in the center of the topic.

:sweatingbullets: http://www.sisaweek.com/news/articleView.html?idxno=65777

• Like 12

Hi sunnies, can someone please upload the BTS videos of blood? The Blood DVD is not available in my country. I live in Nauru, a not much known country. Or if the blood dvd is available to download or as watch online or as torrent, please pm me the link. I'll be so grateful to you.

• Like 9

8 hours ago, khs7 said:

Ahn Jae Hyun and Goo Hye Sun before they went public with their relationship

kk1.jpg

"Disguising yourself on dates is not easy. You have to admit to it if you get caught."

kk2.jpeg

When asked if he's currently in a relationship: "Right now, I'm dating secretly"

kk3.jpeg

"I want to have a happy family soon. I date with marriage in mind"

Instiz: Ahn Jae Hyun who's sitting next to Goo Hye Sun mentions that he's dating secretly  before they went public 

-Is this why paparazzis didn't give up on them for a year?

-Everyone is dating but me ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

-Marriage....I like how blunt he is

-Have a happy relationship

gg4.gif

gg6.jpggg5.jpg

Daum cafe: How Goo Hye Sun's reaction when Ahn Jae Hyun momentarily forgets that they're secretly dating

-What is Goo Hye Sun holding?.. A strawberry box, I suppose?

-What the... My heart is fluttering

-These are my most favorite photos out of the ones Dispatch has ever taken

-Honey is falling from their eyes

-What a lovely couple

-Probably the sweetest photos from Dispatch

-How cute is Ahn Jae Hyun? Ah he looks so in love ㅠㅠ

-Please date for a long time

-Not a fan of Ahn Jae Hyun but I've never seen him smile that way... Honey falls from his eyes

http://kkuljaem.blogspot.ca/2016/03/ahn-jae-hyun-and-goo-hye-sun-before.html

please correct me if i am wrong during the time the HT interviewing them regarding about dating issues. If you notice AJH was so anxious ( if thats the right word to use ) but then straight answer answer he said. if you get caught , you'll show it. Then he suddenly mention about marriage right a way, then if every one of you noticed Goo hye sun was so quiet then head down while AJH tallking. I am just thinking when I was watching again  last night HT. Is there any  possibility are they already in a relationship? Since I found out this HOT TOPIC of our GOO hye sun i was so crazy to find out more about this. At work even off work i always open my fb soompi if there some new updates of our princess. CRAZY TOO MUCH. To be honest , I was shocked upon knowing it is AJH. But when I saw AJH pictures showing that HE IS REALLY IN LOVE AND HIS GENUINE LOVE WAS BEEN SHOWN, his smiles and eyes towards to Goo hye sun was so lovably. Thanks so much The BLOOD MADE THESE 2 FELL AND FIND THEIR RIGHT ONE FOR EACH OTHER. I AM WISHING SOON  WE CAN SEE AND WITNESS THEIR WEDDING in the future.     

• Like 11

16 hours ago, imelda66 said:
Spoiler

please correct me if i am wrong during the time the HT interviewing them regarding about dating issues. If you notice AJH was so anxious ( if thats the right word to use ) but then straight answer answer he said. if you get caught , you'll show it. Then he suddenly mention about marriage right a way, then if every one of you noticed Goo hye sun was so quiet then head down while AJH tallking. I am just thinking when I was watching again  last night HT. Is there any  possibility are they already in a relationship? Since I found out this HOT TOPIC of our GOO hye sun i was so crazy to find out more about this. At work even off work i always open my fb soompi if there some new updates of our princess. CRAZY TOO MUCH. To be honest , I was shocked upon knowing it is AJH. But when I saw AJH pictures showing that HE IS REALLY IN LOVE AND HIS GENUINE LOVE WAS BEEN SHOWN, his smiles and eyes towards to Goo hye sun was so lovably. Thanks so much The BLOOD MADE THESE 2 FELL AND FIND THEIR RIGHT ONE FOR EACH OTHER. I AM WISHING SOON  WE CAN SEE AND WITNESS THEIR WEDDING in the future.

They're still not in a relationship that time..I think, lol. Maybe they're just started hanging out (on set or outside the set lol) since they're very busy w/ filming.  Well, "dating" doesn't totally mean "in a relationship" already hehe.:rolleyes::lol: Just my opinion haha! ;)

• Like 9

yes, i think that too, he was teasing HS with secret relationship if they started to be a couple since april, he didn't cheat another girl he's not that type, and then starting to be couple with HS in april, he was single falling in love with HS and teasing her ! :wub:

about the articles where are saying that are some "friends" and  "investors" who want to stop him from what, from thinking at his personal life since now, i don't think are investors who interfere in personal life of their artists! i saw many famouse couples in K-ent with 5-3 years gap and nobody warned them about their career ! 
we always wanted to see HS with a life partner and with future marriage plans, at their age is normal, now is time to support her ! we know even in the media are haters ! if she liked and fall for AJH mean she saw many goods things in him,and he saw our HS as us, a very wise, smart talker, perhaps they communicates very well, he is a deep thinker as HS ! ^_^

• Like 16

Ahn Jae Hyun and Goo Hye Sun's sides address wedding rumors

goo-hye-sun-ahn-jae-hyun_1457973804_af_o

Allegedly there is talk that newly public couple Goo Hye Sun and Ahn Jae Hyun might be tying the knot within this year!

Regarding this, both their agencies stepped up to reveal that they actually did not know whether this was true or not.  On March 14, Ahn Jae Hyun's agency HB Entertainment stated, "There's no way to know about their plans to marry within the year.  That is their private life.  There's no way for even us to know whether they will marry or not.  Wouldn't this be something that only those two know?  They are dating well, so please just focus on that."

Her agency, YG Entertainment, likewise said, "Regarding Goo Hye Sun and Ahn Jae Hyun's plans to marry within the year, that is their private life, so we cannot know the full details.  There's nothing more to be said apart from our official stance revealing that the two are indeed dating."

Do you hear wedding bells in the future?

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2016/03/ahn-jae-hyun-and-goo-hye-suns-sides-address-wedding-rumors

• Like 16

4 hours ago, khs7 said:

They're still not in a relationship that time..I think, lol. Maybe they're just started hanging out (on set or outside the set lol) since they're very busy w/ filming.  Well, "dating" doesn't totally mean "in a relationship" already lol.:rolleyes::lol: Just my opinion hehe;)

Your opinion must be right probably that time, they were dating in a process of getting to know each other. Why AJH  said secretly dating then Goo hye sun obviously put her head down that moment. It is a women instinct if  Goo hye sun is not the girl that Ajh talking about she looked Ajh straight to his eyes listening but then she just put her head down when ajh talking. Am I right? Just opinion too. lol...... I like it so much....

• Like 12

3 hours ago, khs7 said:

Ahn Jae Hyun and Goo Hye Sun's sides address wedding rumors

goo-hye-sun-ahn-jae-hyun_1457973804_af_o

Allegedly there is talk that newly public couple Goo Hye Sun and Ahn Jae Hyun might be tying the knot within this year!

Regarding this, both their agencies stepped up to reveal that they actually did not know whether this was true or not.  On March 14, Ahn Jae Hyun's agency HB Entertainment stated, "There's no way to know about their plans to marry within the year.  That is their private life.  There's no way for even us to know whether they will marry or not.  Wouldn't this be something that only those two know?  They are dating well, so please just focus on that."

Her agency, YG Entertainment, likewise said, "Regarding Goo Hye Sun and Ahn Jae Hyun's plans to marry within the year, that is their private life, so we cannot know the full details.  There's nothing more to be said apart from our official stance revealing that the two are indeed dating."

Do you hear wedding bells in the future?

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2016/03/ahn-jae-hyun-and-goo-hye-suns-sides-address-wedding-rumors

To be honest they were so in love especially AJH was so open when regarding getting married early and have family. Goo hye sun which about her time to settle down not because of her age but it;s about time to be happy and have own family. And AJH is the right man we are been looking for our Goo hye sun no one else. 

• Like 11