Goo Hye Sun 구혜선

Admin

Hi Sunnies,,

FYI:

Just read BloodDVDteam's post on DC and it does not look good ---it appears that the number of people who signed up for it is not anywhere near the mark at this time. Only few days left for the deadline.

• Like 7

I don't ascribe to horoscopes but, the observant in me is inclined to agree with sis sheherizade3. Two of my closest friends are born under the Scorpio sign and along with some kin, friends, and colleagues born under it, I noticed that their modest façade hides a fiery, passionate woman inside and that they are the kind who opt not to hide- or are delighted- when in a relationship. Taking into consideration the afore-posted tempting and attractive photo of GHS as with another one which was somewhat suggestive of a kiss circa filming of Blood's final episodes and the fact that GHS once said she is not the type to conceal the fact of romance or relationship, coupled with her aura of mystery that is also characteristic of those born under the said sign, I guess it is fair to suppose, in this particular regard, that GHS is a true Scorpio woman.

G.enerous

U.nceasingly creative

H.umble

Y.u [precious gem]; y.outhful-looking

E.xtraordinary, e.nigmatic

S.mart, s.punky, s.eductive

U.npretentious

N.atural beauty

• Like 15

Hi Sunnies,,

FYI:

Just read BloodDVDteam's post on DC and it does not look good ---it appears that the number of people who signed up for it is not anywhere near the mark at this time. Only few days left for the deadline.

Dear Cheerkoo.  If the required number will not be met, does that mean there will no longer be a dvd for Blood?  Doesn't KBS make the dvd for their own dramas?  I personally can't afford the price since its school enrolment season here in my country. I feel a little guilty not being able to support the Blooddvdteam.

• Like 6

pinay19, 

I believe deadline was for May 31st. So, let us just wait and see.

It is impossible to do everything that we want to or wish we could....actually, I am kind of over the craving for the BTS for BLOOD now. I wish that more BTS was availalble while BLOOD was shown. 

I hope that GHS is doing well, taking good care of herself. I look forward to her album and perhaps we can make DAEBOK with her new album..like our Chinese fans!! 

Fighting!!

• Like 11

While waiting~

I love this Samsung CF/MV directed by GHS and the song written and composed by GHS.

"Amnesia"----espcially when she narrates: "In their world, a home-run means throwing a small ball into the farthest distance"--and then, ironically, the image she captures is that of the little girl in pink and a puppy beiing thrown out...

Edited by cheerkoo
  • Like 11

hi sunnies... i don't know if you already see this but still i want to share this... U-Kiss member Lee KiSeop ideal girl is none other than our beloved Hye Sun... he's too young for her but he's kinda cute though :D  :D  :D   Embedded image permalink

• Like 15

i drew this almost a month ago (may 8 to be exact)... sunnies please spare with me for this one, i just started learning how to draw (on my own)... hope you like it guys.... have a bless weekend to us..... CEfTrLUUMAAaDxN.jpg:large

• Like 18

Hi Sunnies... Its been a long time... I hope your doing all ok and also to our girl Hye Sun.. I hope she's fine and happy... These days I'm watching Seo Hyunjin in Let's Eat Season 2 and she had come a long way since knowing her in Magic movie directed by non other than Hye Sun... :)

I know that Hye Sun is so proud with her bestfriends' current life happenings, Seo Hyunjin being recognized as an actress and Nam Sangmi who is currently pregnant with her first baby.

Cable dramas are on the roll this past years. They produced great contents with good plots and story telling more than major television networks nowadays. I hope to see Hye Sun try acting in a cable drama with an awesome character and cast one day.. :wub::wub:

Anyways I'm just praying for Hye Sun's happiness.. I hope she will not lose her dreams despite all the controversies.. :D

• Like 18

AizzaG!

Thanks so much for the clip from Danny from LA!

I just realized that MC Danny is Danny of 1Tyme, a formal popular group from YG!! I guess he moved back to LA and now hosts a show in LA!!

Danny (Taebin) Im appeard in an episode of NN5 with GHS and one of his songs, The Reason I Close My Eyes' MV featured GHS. That was long time ago. Another old member of 1Tyme is Song BaekYoung who also came out as one of very close freinds of GHS in Star Theatre few years ago. Song also was in a variety show episode MonWon Happiness where he made a special spicy dish for GHS which was too spicy for her...keke

Thanks for a walk down the memory lane...keke

Edited by cheerkoo
  • Like 14

message from BloodDVDTeam: http://gall.dcinside.com/board/view/?id=guhyesun&no=136164&page=1

5/29  현재 결제 중단 및 환불 안내 + 무산된 것 아닙니다. Regarding stop payment and refund issue + BUT, it does not mean it is over yet.

우선 안 좋은 소식을 전해드리게 되어 저희 마음이 매우 무겁습니다. ㅠㅠ  I am very sad to give you the bad news first.

현재까지 기존 유통사에서 요구한 수량에 턱없이 모자라는 주문량으로 인해....T_T Due to the insufficient # of orders that came in and which hardly meets the requirement of the current distributor..

저희가 제작 요청을 도저히 할 수가 없는 상황이며..So, it is impossible for us to request the production of the DVD.

제작 확정이 나지 않은 상태에서는 더 이상 저희도 구매를 적극적으로 독려할 어떠한 수단도 없고, And, since the production was never confirmed, I really don't know how to increase the sales at this itme.

따라서 연장을 하더라도 의미없는 연장이라고 결론지었습니다. And we have determined that extension of deadline is meaningless at this time.

그래서 연장은 하지 않고 또 기존 유통사와는 여기서 끝내는 것으로 합의보았습니다. So, at this time, we have said out good-byes with the current, original distributor.

우선 환불 절차에 들어갑니다. First regarding refunds...

현재 개별 취소는 가능하시고, 일괄 취소는 제가 내일 아침 yes24에 문의해보겠습니다. You can individually cancel the order. Regarding bundled order cancellations, I will speak with Yes24 tomorrow morning.

국내도 저조하지만;; 해외가....... 예상 수요보다 너무 모자라네요. 확정이 나지 않은 상황에선 아무래도....T_T Number of orders that came in from Korea was poor; International orders were also much less than exptected. Since, there was no confirmation,,

★ 그러나 아직 무산된 것이 아닙니다!!!!!!!!!!! ★ But, this does not mean it is over.

타 유통사 몇 곳과 컨택중이고 I am in the process of talking with few other distributors.

어떻게든 제작이 이루어지게 방법들을 최대한 찾아보는 중입니다. We are trying hard to find alternate ways to make the production possible.

우선 주말이 지난 후 월요일에 다시 재공지하겠습니다.We are planning to do so starting Monday.

아직 무산된 것이 아니니 계속 관심 가져주시길 바랍니다!!!!!!!! Remember, it is not over yet. Please stay interested.

월요일에 다시 공지를 올리겠습니다. I will inform you on Monday.

아직 포기하긴 이릅니다 ! T_T It is too early to give up!

번거로우시겠지만 개별 취소해주시고 귀찮으신 분들은 일괄 취소를 기다려주세요. It may be bothersome, but please cancel your individual orders. For those who do not want to bother yet, please wait until the entire order is cancelled.

가수요 신청자분들 대상으로는 다시 문자를 보내드릴 예정입니다. For those who have made the pre-orders, I will post again soon. 

주말 잘 보내시고, 아직 무산된 게 아니니 다음 공지를 기다려주세요. Have a good weekend. We have not collapsed yet. Please wait for my next post. 

감사합니다.Thank you.

(I just asked innolife to cancel my order. I am not sure if I did it correctly.)

• Like 12

Sunnies, I posted my thought in DC regarding the BLOOD BTS DVD. I hope you don't mind.

http://gall.dcinside.com/board/view/?id=kbs&no=18173&page=1   (Dc-Blood)

http://gall.dcinside.com/board/view/?id=guhyesun&no=136164&page=1  (DC-GHS)

I thanked them for trying very hard. I assumed that they were hoping for big pre-order number from international fans. My guess. So, I posted that, although I do not represent the entire international fan base, I felt that the price of the dvd was steep. When I ordred it, the price came out to be $208.25 with delivery fee. I said that many international fans are also students and that is a costly item to purchase no matter how much we may want it. I said that it would have been nice if BTS and interviews were shown while BLOOD was on air. That, I wish Korean networks tried to support and promote dramas with low rating more and more. A good drama did not get to see too much light. (After all there are 20 episodes!!) For the sake of those who enjoyed the drama very much (after all, we are people too!!) they should have promoted BLOOD  lot more while it was on air. That also should includes fighting back all the cruel criticisms that the stars did not deserve!! (I did not post everything I said here in DC--my Korean is not that good...keke--but most of it.--NO...I took time to post ALL of my thoughts there. )

Edited by cheerkoo
  • Like 19

Guest S_sun

Sunnies, I posted my thought in DC regarding the BLOOD BTS DVD. I hope you don't mind.

I thanked them for trying very hard. I assumed that they were hoping for big pre-order number from international fans. My guess. So, I posted that, although I do not represent the entire international fan base, I felt that the price of the dvd was steep. When I ordred it, the price came out to be $208.25 with delivery fee. I said that many international fans are also students and that is a costly item to purchase no matter how much we may want it. I said that it would have been nice if BTS and interviews were shown while BLOOD was on air. That, I wish Korean networks tried to support and promote dramas with low rating more and more. A good drama did not get to see too much light. (After all there are 20 episodes!!) For the sake of those who enjoyed the drama very much (after all, we are people too!!) they should have promoted BLOOD  lot more while it was on air. That also should includes fighting back all the cruel criticisms that the stars did not deserve!! (I did not post everything I said here in DC--my Korean is not that good...keke--but most of it.)

​@cheerkoo Thanks for posting your thoughts at DC. They reflect our thoughts too. I feel exactly the same as you and I am sure many of us felt the same. They should have promoted Blood a lot more and gave the opportunities to the cast to fight back with interviews, bts and also support those who like it . :)

Guess I will cancel my order and save it to support  Breath 2 album! :)

I thanked them for trying very hard. I assumed that they were hoping for big pre-order number from international fans. My guess. So, I posted that, although I do not represent the entire international fan base, I felt that the price of the dvd was steep. When I ordred it, the price came out to be $208.25 with delivery fee. I said that many international fans are also students and that is a costly item to purchase no matter how much we may want it. I said that it would have been nice if BTS and interviews were shown while BLOOD was on air. That, I wish Korean networks tried to support and promote dramas with low rating more and more. A good drama did not get to see too much light. (After all there are 20 episodes!!) For the sake of those who enjoyed the drama very much (after all, we are people too!!) they should have promoted BLOOD  lot more while it was on air. That also should includes fighting back all the cruel criticisms that the stars did not deserve!! (I did not post everything I said here in DC--my Korean is not that good...keke--but most of it.)

​@cheerkoo Thanks for posting your thoughts at DC. They reflect our thoughts too. I feel exactly the same as you and I am sure many of us felt the same. They should have promoted Blood a lot more and gave the opportunities to the cast to fight back with interviews, bts and also support those who like it . :)

​Thanks @cheerkoo for the updates and info.

I totally agree with you both, they should have fight and stand strong during the bad criticism for Blood, esp to HS when she dont deserve that crazy cirtics alone as they all work as a team. Now whats done is done, whatever we do now cant make the rating to rise again. (as i see currently rating is so important for future project to the cast esp to lead actor/actress)

Let's go for Breathe2, i'm hoping it will be top list in the charter music channels, and stays top for a while too.

Another wish, i hope HS-ssi will open Weibo account too to communicate with C-Sunnies.

Have a nice day all.

• Like 12

message from BloodDVDTeam: http://gall.dcinside.com/board/view/?id=guhyesun&no=136164&page=1

5/29  현재 결제 중단 및 환불 안내 + 무산된 것 아닙니다. Regarding stop payment and refund issue + BUT, it does not mean it is over yet.

우선 안 좋은 소식을 전해드리게 되어 저희 마음이 매우 무겁습니다. ㅠㅠ  I am very sad to give you the bad news first.

현재까지 기존 유통사에서 요구한 수량에 턱없이 모자라는 주문량으로 인해....T_T Due to the insufficient # of orders that came in and which hardly meets the requirement of the current distributor..

저희가 제작 요청을 도저히 할 수가 없는 상황이며..So, it is impossible for us to request the production of the DVD.

제작 확정이 나지 않은 상태에서는 더 이상 저희도 구매를 적극적으로 독려할 어떠한 수단도 없고, And, since the production was never confirmed, I really don't know how to increase the sales at this itme.

따라서 연장을 하더라도 의미없는 연장이라고 결론지었습니다. And we have determined that extension of deadline is meaningless at this time.

그래서 연장은 하지 않고 또 기존 유통사와는 여기서 끝내는 것으로 합의보았습니다. So, at this time, we have said out good-byes with the current, original distributor.

현재 개별 취소는 가능하시고, 일괄 취소는 제가 내일 아침 yes24에 문의해보겠습니다. You can individually cancel the order. Regarding bundled order cancellations, I will speak with Yes24 tomorrow morning.

국내도 저조하지만;; 해외가....... 예상 수요보다 너무 모자라네요. 확정이 나지 않은 상황에선 아무래도....T_T Number of orders that came in from Korea was poor; International orders were also much less than exptected. Since, there was no confirmation,,

어떻게든 제작이 이루어지게 방법들을 최대한 찾아보는 중입니다. We are trying hard to find alternate ways to make the production possible.

아직 무산된 것이 아니니 계속 관심 가져주시길 바랍니다!!!!!!!! Remember, it is not over yet. Please stay interested.

번거로우시겠지만 개별 취소해주시고 귀찮으신 분들은 일괄 취소를 기다려주세요. It may be bothersome, but please cancel your individual orders. For those who do not want to bother yet, please wait until the entire order is cancelled.

가수요 신청자분들 대상으로는 다시 문자를 보내드릴 예정입니다. For those who have made the pre-orders, I will post again soon. 

주말 잘 보내시고, 아직 무산된 게 아니니 다음 공지를 기다려주세요. Have a good weekend. We have not collapsed yet. Please wait for my next post. 

감사합니다.Thank you.

(I just asked innolife to cancel my order. I am not sure if I did it correctly.)

Thank you cheerkoo, its such a shame that they did not give Blood the time of day.  It is such an excellent drama. Every episode was a nail biter. There are a lot of creative and inexpensive ways the producers could have use to promote this drama even if it was getting negative criticism from mostly knetizens. Like making a viral video of GHS and AJH running and dancing around Taemin Hospital while lipsynching to Taylor Swift's Shake it off.  That will definitely pique people's interest and is also a big F@#& U to their haters. (sorry getting emotional again! :-))

• Like 11

감사합니다.Thank you.

it so sad that DVD been canceled due to less requested. the high price really bcome an issue of fans who still a student (*that they were complaint to me) . when the drama airing the production team not release the making /BTS of the drama bcoz of the low rating, so it's really a big dissapointed for fans who love the drama and the actresse/ actors.

really thankfull for DVDBlood team who always try, never give up for make it possible the DVD release. hope they can find others distribution who willing produce the DVD with a reacheable price.

well i guess, there is still a discrimation from knetz for the actress/actor. if they hate them , one little mistake they bashing all the way like a party, but if those celebs have a good achievement they only cover their eyes pretend they never saw it or even careless to praise it.  *mian, suddenlly my anger boiled up again T__T.

even when Angel Eyes have a good review even in rating not high like others, they're still not release the DVD CUT... but at least AE still released some of BTS/NG when the drama still airing.

HS never harm people, she do what she like but people never respect her T__T.

thanx @cheerkoo for sharing the news ^^

• Like 11

Hello sunnies,

That's really sad I was praying that somehow the dvd would be made :(  I personally did not order the DVD I feel bad about that but it was way too expensive for me.. in Indian rupee that amount was really a lot :( i was hoping that some sunnies would upload the video online.. :(

And baeksang awards,its really great that hyesun could come in the second spot thanx to all who voted,I and my friends kept some screenshots of the voting poll where hyesun topped a few times hehe..

Also I was really sad when the leading actress of reply 1988 was announced was praying so hard for hyesun but drama Gods don't listen to me :( i really want her to palli palli take up a new drama be it a short 4ep web drama or cable drama..i really miss her a lot..

Glad that she updates her twitter with her pretty pics..

Anyways I really can't wait for breath 2.. Breath itself is so awesome her new album would be great too..

Fighting hyesun sshi :D

• Like 17