Goo Hye Sun 구혜선

Admin

Guest S_sun

That is ridiculous! GHS  fans, please unite and get rid of the antis  at GHS-DC!  Why are they doing this? Are they paid to do this? Why don't they spend their energy doing good deeds like GHS?! :angry:

GHS DC fans, we support you all in ridding of trash! Please keep GHS-DC clean! Can they not report this to the DC and ask them to ban the antis? Over here at soompi, we can ask the moderators to do so when any poster is behaving inappropriately. There should be a standard of behaviors and some are unacceptable.

Freedom of speech comes with responsibility. Slandering people should not be allowed!

The fact that our moderators actually do moderate and delete the absurd vitriol vomited up by "antis" is one of the many reasons why Soompi is the best fan site on the net!!!:wub:

Now, if we could just have the old format back...;)

Edited by robbo4
typo
  • Like 11

Guys ahhh I am so frustrated and missing her so much.... Can Hye Sun join this show with her bestfriend Seo Hyunjin??????? Can we a miracle????

It was said that they could bring guests stars that are close to them.... Please??? Please?? Please?? Let it be Hye Sun?????  :tears::tears::tears:

[ARTICLE] BEAST’s Yoseob to Accompany Doojoon and Seo Hyun Jin on Overseas Food-Themed Trip

http://www.soompi.com/2015/06/04/beasts-yoseob-to-accompany-doojoon-and-seo-hyun-jin-on-overseas-food-themed-trip/

• Like 8

Anti's posting in GHS-DC, they r so brave I think someone really behind them who paid them off to tarnished n make fun of our ANGEL...How I hate people who called themselves professional's n educated but hving a lowly stupid thoughts to others...If only I hve d power to punish n execute anyone who done something wrong to her I will, guy's we must stay united so that we can get rid of all d evils coming on our way to b able to PROTECT our dear ANGEL KOO...We must fight a good fight until d end, FIGHTING!!!!

• Like 4

Wow!! Good to see HS and Gamja!!

Thanks Sunnies!!

Let us tweet YG, GHS, Seo HyunJin to encourage GHS to go to Sweden and eat up all the food. GHS is famous for loving strange food that not all the people like...such as stinky tofu from Taiwan.

Can we???

I follow Seo's twitter too--she was marvelous in Let Us Eat Season2.

https://twitter.com/jini26991

I want to see GHS having some fun!!!

Yes,,,but, maybe we have to let two friends freedom to choose? maybe we can just lightly beg them? keke.

Edited by cheerkoo
  • Like 17

Guest kstar1234

That is ridiculous! GHS  fans, please unite and get rid of the antis  at GHS-DC!  Why are they doing this? Are they paid to do this? Why don't they spend their energy doing good deeds like GHS?! :angry:

GHS DC fans, we support you all in ridding of trash! Please keep GHS-DC clean! Can they not report this to the DC and ask them to ban the antis? Over here at soompi, we can ask the moderators to do so when any poster is behaving inappropriately. There should be a standard of behaviors and some are unacceptable.

Freedom of speech comes with responsibility. Slandering people should not be allowed!

​i think those anti get paid to spend their time and energy to do so. that is so simple and clear,

Are you going to waist your time and energy and bother your self for those who you don't like???? Never.... unless i get paid ... everybody try to stay away from stress... Right?

personally... I never read article concerning the actor or actress I don't like.. I have no interest and time to dive in their life.  

By looking at how they devotedly being Anti.. they could be relative of a certain actress that jealous with KHS. Entertainment industry is all about business and competitive.  

@cheerkoo OMG I was thinking on doing that.... Is it OK to do that??? 

I really want to see Hye Sun enjoying some variety food show.. Shall I tweet now??? :D:sweatingbullets::D:wub:

​maybe just a little begging and wishing kind of statement....like wanting to see best friends enjoying different culture and food or something like that? Production will do what they will do so maybe there is no harm in wishing??? keke

• Like 12

Guest WafaD

Hhhh Hye sunssi where R u going with all of that?!!kkk she so cute like a little girl :wub::wub:^_^:rolleyes: 

10314706_280714685439262_160956057169835

CTTO 

me too I hope to see our princess in a variety show ...I miss her very much 

God bless her ...amen :) 

Edited by WafaD

Guest S_sun

@cheerkoo, google translate this, 감자야  as Night Potatoes, is that correct? Is it just Potatoes? Thanks in advance. :)

Good idea of  letting GHS knows we love to see the two best friends spending time together in a variety show or just together having fun! :)

Edited by S_sun

I tweeted tvN, YG, Hye Sun and Hyunjin yesterday.. Haha.. I look so obssessed but I pray for it to happen.. I mean, when will we ever see her again?? I can't wait no more.. haha :sweatingbullets:

• Like 14

Hello sunnies :D

I am so happy to see hyesun's tweet,seems like she put on little weight,her face is a little chubby which looks very cute..I will take it as she is resting and eating well :) 

Oh I too would love to see her accompany her bestie in Spain trying out different kinds of food..I loved let's eat season 1 and really wished she could do season 2 but her bestie did.. Well that's OK too but atleast if she accompanies her with that amazing mukbang team it would be so great..

Btw today I read in allkpop that location is not Sweden but Spain.. Praying hyesun goes with her but she also has Breath-2 coming up so won't expect much..I miss her on screen,I miss Rita and ji sang too, hope she takes up a drama soon this year..my wish is to see her doing the SBS drama with joo won called Yong pal(hope I am not mistaken with the name)..

Praying to hear a good news about hyesun soon :)

• Like 15

Guest WafaD

What a beautiful song...

just like our princess does ^_^

God bless her :) :wub::) 

Lyrics :

• A bit like a boat 
  • I move forward facing the ocean 
  • I sail over the waves
  • A bit like a boat 
  • I keep moving and I'm proud 
  • of what my back carries 
  • A bit like a boat 
  • Who finds its balance 
  • between the waves and the chaos 
  • A bit like a boat
  • A bit like a boat ​

​​​​​​​

• mom says that despite the hardships 
  • we must continue to smile 
  • smile at life 
  • and there is always good 
  • to take as long as we breathe 
  • or else we're not quiet 
  • we go 
  • facing the wind,praying 
  • with all our might carved by time

• [x3] with time everything fades
  • with time everything heals itself 

• I remember our hands,dead from cold 
  • this heavy bag on our shoulders 
  • to eat our fill when life mades its laws
  • sharper than a knife  
  • [x3] and so we got used to it
  • and so we got used to it,used to it 

•   [x3]with time all drifts away 
  • with time ...

• and I struggle , struggle, struggle , I struggle on the water 
  • and I struggle ,  struggle ,  struggle ,  struggle but hope flows freely 
  • and I struggle , struggle , struggle , struggle , I struggle on the ater 
  • and I struggle , struggle , struggle ,struggle ....

• a bit like a boat 
  • I move forward facing the ocean 
  • I navigate over the waves 
  • a bit like a boats 
  • a bit like  a boat
  • who finds its balance 
  •  between the waves and chaos 
  • I keep moving ,I'm proud 
  • a bit like the waves