Goo Hye Sun 구혜선

Admin

Guest S_sun

@aoknow Welcome to the home of love for GHS!  Where have you been hiding?.....:lol:

Beautifully written and deep, your thoughts! Thanks for sharing them.

Totally agree with you. May I quote some o f them?...Goo Hye Sun is in a league of its own

Her sensitivity to the world around her has inspired her to create and produce many things that others have blindly set aside or totally ignore.

All her 3 movies and her short movies dealt with those issues. How cool is that! I love Goo Hye Sun! :wub:

Guest S_sun

Thanks @ZamZam for the wonderful news! Super excited for Breath 2! June 12 is not coming fast enough!

GHS looks lovely! I noticed it before, GHS has a beautiful slender neck! kkk !

Sunnies, let's go all out to promote and support Breath 2 ! :D 

Adminstrators of FB fan pages and blogs, please promote Breath 2!

Bet all the songs/ compositions will be awesome like in Breath album! Yipee!

Omona is that for real..yeayyyyyy so glad to hear the good news..that to on June12 yesssss!!!!

I am little confused,so breath-2 will include songs too?i thought it would be piano compositions,so we have double treat of hyesun's beautiful voice and piano compositions..

So happy to hear the good news!!hyesun sshi fighting!!

• Like 15

What a beautiful song thanks for d lyrics WafaD we owed u one lol...GHS struggled in one point bcos she failed at times n a lot of anti's criticized n detest her but I saluted n loved her even more bcos she never give up...I knew it for sure that she's suffering in silence but fighting by showing her TALENTS n SKILLS  of what she's CAPABLE of...Even times n years passed by she will always b called multi talented all around beauty of Korea Entertainment Industry, a Korean wave hallyu star...In some point failure is another form of success to b able to do better n move forward besides our dear angel Koo has d guts to do whatever she wanted to whatever it takes w/out hesitation bcos she's a woman of  INTEGRITY who values her PRIVACY n FREEDOM d most...Perhaps she's still busy doing/making something to share   n surprise us, angel Koo fighting!!!!!

• Like 16

[INFO] 150608 Goo Hye Sun para hacer un regreso como cantante con nuevo álbum 'Después de 10 años, 100 años' en 12 de junio.

팔방 미인 구혜선, 6 년만 음반 발표 '전곡 작사 작곡'

20150608_1433729502_93503000_1.jpg

http://www.newsen.com/news_view.php?uid=201506081102305010

​great news !!!!! They are in these times that we must demonstrate our support

• Like 14

Goo Hye Sun to Release a New Age Album in June

20150608_1433729502_93503000_1.jpg

Actress Goo Hye Sun will be releasing a new age album on June 12.

Her agency YG Entertainment announced on June 8, “Actress Goo Hye Sun will be releasing a new age album titled ‘Breath 2 – After 1o Years, 100 Years” at midnight on June 12.”

The actress has previously released a solo album titled “Breath” in September of 2009.

All 13 songs on the album are said to have been written by Goo Hye Sun. It will also contain songs from the soundtrack to her second feature-length movie “Peach Tree,” as well as songs from her 3D short film “Pieces of Memory.”

She will also be releasing a music video for her title track “After 10 Years, 100 Years,” directed by herself, on June 12.

Source: (1)

http://www.soompi.com/2015/06/07/goo-hye-sun-to-release-a-new-age-album-in-june/

• Like 20

@aoknow Welcome to the home of love for GHS!  Where have you been hiding?.....:lol:

Beautifully written and deep, your thoughts! Thanks for sharing them.

Totally agree with you. May I quote some o f them?...Goo Hye Sun is in a league of its own

Her sensitivity to the world around her has inspired her to create and produce many things that others have blindly set aside or totally ignore.

All her 3 movies and her short movies dealt with those issues. How cool is that! I love Goo Hye Sun! :wub:

​Thanks S-sun. I'm just here all the time... hiding :) I do not really follow any celebrities. GHS made the exception though... I cannot promise to come out often but I will surely be here.  Thank you all for all your contributions!

• Like 14

aoknow!

Thanks and I agree 100% and you said it beautifully!!

wafaD

like a boat---wow!!

​Thank YOU @cheerkoo! Without you, everything will be lost on translation and I would never have known this remarkable lady :)

• Like 14

Wow such a great news after Blood, without any koo news everything seems so dry finally this news is really breath of new air...really looking forward to it and i hope it do well... let us all support it... :)

thank you all sunnies for all your updates :D

• Like 16

DC-GHS fans report many anti-comments already tagged to articles and blogs about GHS's new project. These anti's life's mission must be to follow our HS-ssi like !!!!. I am not going to look for the sake of my own sanity. One DC fan suggested collecting them and forwarding to YG to deal with it. I wonder if they would do anything....

GHS-ssi Fighitng and Never Give Up!!! 

Sunnies,,,Fighitng!! 

DC-GHS fans, Fighitng!! They have to be stronger since they are closer to the anti-news.

Edited by cheerkoo
  • Like 15

We just stay calmed sis, nothing to worry n upset about  bcos even though anti's will do anything n everything to dragged n take GHS down they can't  that's y they r so frustrated doing evil things at all cost...Before GHS make a name of herself n become famous she knew it too well all d circumstances n consequences being in d field of showbizness...What anti's doing made her STRONGER, in d world of showbizness if u r weak u will b easily defeated n  forgotten but not our angel she's a FIGHTER  that's y she's gotten these far...

• Like 16

Guest S_sun

DC GHS fans fighting! Please know that International GHS fans are with you all , so  gather strength to fight for GHS-ssi! Please show that GHS has a strong fandom behind her! :)

Breath 2 album is not even out . So now we know they plan to bring her down at every opportunity. Well we all know you can't bring a good woman down! GHS fighting!

"One DC fan suggested collecting them and forwarding to YG to deal with it.".....Hope they will do that as YG might be able to do something about it as it is a big agency. Enough is enough, time to stop it,  YG! 

I also call upon the good citizens of Korea to stop this kind of cyber-bullying. Wouldn't it be better to encourage people to work hard and be happy? Being a celebrity is exposing yourself to the public but this is overboard bashing which is akin to mob lynching. If we see it happening, it is our duty to stop it. 

It makes me even more resolved to  support Breath 2 and help make it a success!

Calling all Sunnies, let's work hard, promote  and support Breath 2!

From today on, for all our tweets, use hashtags #Kuhyesun #Breath2 e.g., Excited for #Breath2. #Kuhyesun fighting!

We start saving to buy Breath2 and start promoting Breath2.

Thanks Sunnies! :)

DC GHS fans fighting!

GHS fighting!

Guest WafaD

Haters are having anger towards everyone reaching success ...they are wasting their time ,I feel pity for them :( ...

There is an arab saying : the dogs barkbut the caravan goes on" it means pay no attention to what people say about you, life goes on, even if some will try to stop or talk against ur progress.

Have a nice day sunnies everywhere :wub: 

Ghs ssi fighting !!

sunnies fighting !!

DC-GHS fans report many anti-comments already tagged to articles and blogs about GHS's new project. These anti's life's mission must be to follow our HS-ssi like !!!!. I am not going to look for the sake of my own sanity. One DC fan suggested collecting them and forwarding to YG to deal with it. I wonder if they would do anything....

Sunnies,,,Fighitng!! 

DC-GHS fans, Fighitng!! They have to be stronger since they are closer to the anti-news.

​the truth prefer to avoid comment on these antis, but seriously I would like to do something .. but not only that ... I hope that God can protect all the negative ...

• Like 11

Hello Sunnies! I said my piece on Twitter instead of making comments on the blog site to avoid re battles! I am one who can't let it go! Sorry when it comes to Koo Hye Sun I'm there to defend her no matter what. My opinion, that's why these haters continues to post bad write ups about her because YG has never defended her from these nuisance. Just staying quiet has not deter them from posting mean stuff about her! These haters continues to abuse it! So as the saying goes..."damn if you do & damn if you don't"! :) 

Edited by myonenonly
  • Like 14

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2015/06/actress-and-singer-goo-hye-sun-to-release-her-follow-up-album-breath-2
 Another article on Hyesun's new album..I kept refresing the site yday waiting for them to upload this news.. :) 

@LauraA Thanx for the link I commented already :)  

Please YG do good promotion like the way u do for your singers..just releasing article won't do!!

• Like 8

Sunnies,,,Fighitng!! 

​I really cant understand why those k-antis wanna bring HS down, she's their own people. If they cant be like HS at least support or keep quiet but not bashing her. 

Anyway I've already forwarded a Naver article link to YG today, I wonder if YG will take action or not?

Be strong Sunnies, let's promote more aggresively this time for "Breath2" And to those who has twiiter ID dont forget to use hashtags #Kuhyesun #Breath2  for any tweet posted.

Sunnies stay united, Fighting !!! .

• Like 10