Goo Hye Sun 구혜선

Admin

Can I ask Phil.Sunnies why the time slot is so early' date=' not prime time? Most grown-ups are at work. I know it is targeted at younger age groups but adults can really appreciate and enjoy this drama too. Is there a rerun later in the weekend? Thanks. [/quote']

Maybe because its a General Patronage (GP) that even younger ones can watch AB. They can only rerun dramas on weekend if the rating is high and depends on viewers demand just like BOF that is why we Sunnies Phils. needs to support AB in order to re-run AB on weekend and we'll be able to watch it again.

Hello Sunnies!
Love all your posts and welcome to all the new fans!
Not much news on our HyeSun-ssi these days.
I browse news portals and DC sites daily and nothing.
If I do, you will be the first to know.
Thanks for reminders to vote and give support to GHS.
Even if she is quiet, we all know that she is spending her every minute with passion and purpose.
As she said in KyungHee University festival, go into your work and life/love with passion. I really love that.
You all take good care...it is getting so hot and humid now...

class="title_head" 130623 TV Chosun - Ku Hye Sun 01:46

130623 TV Chosun - Ku Hye Sun

class="title_head"다재다능…스타의 변신은 '무죄'

[앵커]
못 하는게 없는 요즘 스타들, 배우에서 영화감독으로 변신하고 미국 변호사, 국가대표 복싱 선수으로까지 변신합니다. 쉬지 않고 자기 계발로 발전하는 스타들, 조정린 기자입니다.

[리포트]
불과 몇 년 전만해도 여배우 구혜선 하면,

[인터뷰] 남혜리 / 일산 주엽동
"청순하고 깨끗하고 소녀같은 이미지"

하 지만 지금은 예쁘기만한 여배우가 아니라 어엿한 영화 감독이자 화가이며 작가입니다. 긴머리를 싹둑 자르고 영화판에 뛰어든 지 벌써 6년째, '복숭아 나무' 등, 장편 2편과 단편 3편을 제작했고, 국제 영화제에서는 상도 받았습니다.

[인터뷰] 구혜선 / 배우·영화 감독
"네가 과연 투자자라면 네 작품에 투자를 할 것인가? 그런 생각으로 다시 시나리오를 고치기도 하고..."

새로운 꿈을 위해 학업에 전념하더니, 변호사로 깜짝 변신해 돌아온 경우도 있습니다. 바로 가수 이소은.

[인터뷰] 이소은 / 가수·미국 뉴욕 변호사
"최근에 제가 국제 중재에 가장 관심이 많은데 국제 중재 히어링이 있었어요. 많이 배우고 다양한 경험을 하고..."

새벽 시간마다 영어 공부에 매달리더니 결국 영어 회화 강사 이름을 딴 개그맨 김영철, 거기에 얼굴 부르트며 복싱 국가 대표가 된 배우 이시영까지,

[인터뷰] 이시영 / 배우
“모든 훈련을 다 참가해서 열심히 할거고요."

모두가 지치지 않는 노력으로 새로운 기록을 쓰는 스타들,

[인터뷰] 구혜선 / 배우·영화감독
"제가 하고 싶은 이야기를 만드는 일을 하는 것도 행복하다는 걸 느낀 거예요..."

쉬지 않고 빛나는 대중의 별, 그 이름처럼 스스로 노력하여 빛을 내는 모습에, 대중은 또 한 번 박수를 보냅니다.

TV조선 조정린입니다.

http://news.tv.chosun.com/site/data/html_dir/2013/06/23/2013062390209.html

meow13 said: (Thank you meow13!!)
class="title_head" 130623 TV Chosun - Ku Hye Sun 01:46

130623 TV Chosun - Ku Hye Sun

class="title_head"다재다능…스타의 변신은 '무죄'=multi-talented..Stars' transformations are not a crime.

[앵커]
못 하는게 없는 요즘 스타들, 배우에서 영화감독으로 변신하고 미국 변호사, 국가대표 복싱 선수으로까지 변신합니다. 쉬지 않고 자기 계발로 발전하는 스타들, 조정린 기자입니다. (anchor) These day, celebrities can do many different things. One became a director from being an actress, another became an American attorney and yet another one became a national boxing contestant. These are stars who continuously work on developing and perfecting themselves. And I am reporter Jo Jung Rin.

[리포트]
불과 몇 년 전만해도 여배우 구혜선 하면, Not too long ago, actress GHS's image was that of

[인터뷰] 남혜리 / 일산 주엽동
"청순하고 깨끗하고 소녀같은 이미지" ="pure and clean, teen-like girl"

하 지만 지금은 예쁘기만한 여배우가 아니라 어엿한 영화 감독이자 화가이며 작가입니다. 긴머리를 싹둑 자르고 영화판에 뛰어든 지 벌써 6년째, '복숭아 나무' 등, 장편 2편과 단편 3편을 제작했고, 국제 영화제에서는 상도 받았습니다. However, now, she is not just a pretty actress but a full-fledged movie director, artist and composer/writer. It has already been 6 years since she cut off her long hair and jumped into the profession of directing and making movies. Within that 6 years, she has made 2 feature films, 3 short films and even received an award at an international film festival.

[인터뷰] 구혜선 / 배우·영화 감독
"네가 과연 투자자라면 네 작품에 투자를 할 것인가? 그런 생각으로 다시 시나리오를 고치기도 하고...GHS: "At times, I change the script scenario wondering whether I would invest into my movies if I were the investor..."

새로운 꿈을 위해 학업에 전념하더니, 변호사로 깜짝 변신해 돌아온 경우도 있습니다. 바로 가수 이소은. (this is about singer named Lee SoEun who became an attorney in New York, USA.)

[인터뷰] 이소은 / 가수·미국 뉴욕 변호사
"최근에 제가 국제 중재에 가장 관심이 많은데 국제 중재 히어링이 있었어요. 많이 배우고 다양한 경험을 하고..."

새벽 시간마다 영어 공부에 매달리더니 결국 영어 회화 강사 이름을 딴 개그맨 김영철, 거기에 얼굴 부르트며 복싱 국가 대표가 된 배우 이시영까지, (this is about a gag-man Kim Yong Chul who studed hard to become an English conversation instructor..)

[인터뷰] 이시영 / 배우
“모든 훈련을 다 참가해서 열심히 할거고요." Lee SiYoung, the actress, who became a national boxer: "I plan to train hard in every ways..."

모두가 지치지 않는 노력으로 새로운 기록을 쓰는 스타들, anchor: All of them are trying hard unceasingly and setting new records..

[인터뷰] 구혜선 / 배우·영화감독
"제가 하고 싶은 이야기를 만드는 일을 하는 것도 행복하다는 걸 느낀 거예요...GHS: "I felt happiness when I was able to show the story that I want to tell."

쉬지 않고 빛나는 대중의 별, 그 이름처럼 스스로 노력하여 빛을 내는 모습에, 대중은 또 한 번 박수를 보냅니다. We again send applause to all these stars who shine brightly by giving all their best.

TV조선 조정린입니다. TV Chosun Reporter Jo JungRin

(Yet another reporter who is very positive in her reporting of multi-talented celebrities. Thanks again meow13.)

http://news.tv.chosun.com/site/data/html_dir/2013/06/23/2013062390209.html

If that reporter is the Jo Jung Rin that I'm thinking about, she's already well aware of Hye Sun's talents as they worked together as members of the hilarious assemble cast of NonStop 5, and played her ex-sister-in-law to be in Pure 19:) A very likable talent, I'm glad that she's still getting work.  =D>

Ooops, I watched the video, it's not her! (Unless she's using her tv reporter voice?)  :\"> I'm sure that we all recognize the boxer Lee Si-young, who played 'Jandi's' frienemy, 'Oh Min-ji' in Boys Over Flowers. She's really tough and has come a long way very quickly in her boxing career...  #:-S

Guest S_sun

Thanks, @meow13 and Sue for the translations.  All these celebrities are deserving of our admiration as it can't be easy to move into a different field under the scrutiny of the k public.  Lee Si-Young is amazing..she continues to act and train and succeeded in winning her boxing competitions. Of course GHS '  other activities are more subjective, which makes it easy for people to criticize..I am so happy reporter Jo recognised HS in her article.

Have a good Sunday/Monday, Sunnies.

Hi Sunnies! I'm glad Hye Sun finally get respect from good reporters. I think Hye Sun will do more directing in the future. I remember her saying, she's preparing for the future. Doing acting is not a long time job, I guess. While you age, less offers for you. Unlike directing, job continues until you stop. A lot of directors also produce their films. So even if you do few films, it is still a steady job compared to acting. No offers, no job. I'm happy GHS finally could see herself directing more & hopefully act on some of her films. Even if we don't see Hye Sun on drama, we are still blessed we can continue following & supporting her on her films. We can still see her on interviews, promotions, & behind the scenes photos. So Sunnies be prepared for a long & exciting journey with GHS! We'll be here for a long while. Kekeke...we'll be interacting until we're full pledged ahjummas!!!! Lol! .....  :))     Greetings from Madrid! :-h

Once again, KOO HYE SUN , rise and shine ,willing to emphasize a very important quality of her personality :that of a fighter for showing the force and courage, add to intelligence ,talent and beauty . All that warped in a silky veil of delicacy and purity . Yes ,thanks GOD she has all this qualities , and she decided to join her self in the battle for rising THE WOMAN in her rightful place : the one with equal importance of a MAN (if no more) in society . I believe it's a dear wish of her soul and mind, to make for woman a large path through life . I think is one of her purpose , putting her self  with all she has, in the service of this noble but so hard aim . Luckily she has a powerful sword made of light-laser beam : a bouquet of exquisite qualities , and once again a courage over the average ,and a great willing to put her self in use for her faith and believes !  THANK YOU GOD FOR HER GIFTS : INTELLIGENCE , TALENTS, COURAGE ! BUT MOST OF ALL : BEAUTY AND PURITY OF MIND AND SOUL  !           I can't help my self but  THANK YOU  @CHEERCOO and @MEOW13 !

S_sun said: Sue, has Goddessku left DC again? Just wondering....because I think  HS is busy with the documentary but it would be nice if we get  more details and she is so good at getting tidbits for DC. I guess I am missing GHS so much...anything will be nice.

Hi S_sun!
Sorry, I missed your post until now.
No...I don't believe Goddessku left DC. I have not seen her post lately.
But, in the past, she would usually say she is leaving.
But, my feeling is that...once you really know who GHS is...not just as an actress director or artist, etc..it is not easy to leave her. Know what I mean? keke

http://news.nate.c갤럭시S4
■ 2013 상반기 히트상품 마케팅 Marketing a hit product of the first half of 2013

삼성전자(대표 권오현)의 스마트폰,`갤럭시S4'는 삼성전자가 20여 년 동안 휴대폰 분야에서 축적해 온 혁신성과 기술력이 집약된 제품이다. SamSung Electronics (Rep Gwon OhHyun): Galaxy S4 is the accumulated result of 20 years of intense technological innovation.

갤 럭시S4는 소비자 체험과 감성 중심의 차별화된 마케팅 활동을 통해 출시 한 달 만에 삼성 휴대폰 사상 최단기간에 1000만대 판매를 기록했다. 이는 1초에 약 4대씩 판매되는 속도로, 전작인 `갤럭시S3'의 50일, `갤럭시S2'의 5개월, `갤럭시S'의 7개월보다 빠른 것이다. Within one month of its marketing activity, S4 made a record sale of 1,000,000. That translates into selling 4 S4 every 1 second. In comparison, S3 took 50 days, S2 5 months and S 7 months for similar sale.

갤럭시S4는 제품 철학인 `삶의 동반자(Life Companion)'를 주제로 다양한 방식의 마케팅 활동을 펼치고 있다. S4 has been marketed through various themes under "life companion".

5 월 초에는 셀러브리티 감독들이 연출한 갤럭시S4의 브랜드 필름 `나와 S4 이야기' 영상을 공개했다. 나와 S4 이야기는 갤럭시S4와 함께하는 삶의 동반자적인 의미를 전달하고 소비자와 공감대를 형성하고자 새로운 방식으로 제작한 컨텐츠로, 정우성, 김남길, 양익준, 구혜선 감독이 각각 연출을 맡아 총 4편의 작품을 선보였다. 갤럭시S4는 작품 속에서 사람과 사람 사이를 이어주는 매개체로 등장해 삶의 동반자의 컨셉을 자연스럽게 잘 전달했다는 평이다. (summary) In May, S4 was marketed through 4 short films made by JWS, KNG, YIJ and GHS. It emphasized how, through S4, people can connect with people.

6월 초에는 `보고 듣고 느끼는 S4 사진전'을 서울 신사동 가로수길 커피스미스에서 진행했다. 사진작가 강영호, 피아니스트 이루마, 셰프 샘킴, 네이버 웹툰 작가 김양수가 `삶의 동반자(Life Companion)'라는 주제로 `사운드 앤 샷', `애니메이션 포토', `드라마 샷', `듀얼 샷' 등 갤럭시S4의 혁신적인 카메라 기능을 활용해 촬영한 작품을 선보였다. 이번 사진전은 사진 속에 감동과 이야기를 담아 평범한 일상을 보다 의미 있는 시간으로 기록해주는 갤럭시S4의 다양한 카메라 기능을 소비자들이 직접 보고, 듣고, 느끼며 체험할 수 있는 새로운 형식의 전시회였다. In June, a photo gallery was used to market S4 where pictures can be seen, heard and felt. Participants included photographer Kang YoungHo, Pianist YiRuMa, Chef Sam Kim and Naver Webtoon author Kim YangSoo.

삼성전자는 스마트 디바이스 분야 선도 기업으로서 혁신적인 제품출시는 물론 새롭고 다양한 방식의 마케팅 활동을 통해 스마트 디바이스 시장에서 독보적인 위치를 유지하고 있다. 삶의 동반자로 일상을 더욱 즐겁고 특별하게 만들어주는 갤럭시S4의 혁신적 기능을 소비자들이 다양한 형식으로 직접 체험할 수 있도록 제안한다. 소비자와의 끊임없는 소통으로 기술의 발전과 더불어 새로운 마케팅의 역사를 만들어 가는 삼성전자 갤럭시S4의 행보가 기대된다. (sum) Basically SamSung Electronics is topping the marketing field with his innovative, smart and multi-marketing strategies. Through "life companion" themes, consumers are able to see the devices and possibilites through S4 product.

김유정기자 clickyj@
om/view/20130624n35611

(I hope GHS made some money!! She needs it and deserves it! ke)

hello again SUNNIES  ;;)
Sue and sis Janet ~ thanks for the interview details...its always happiness whenever more people recognizes the real GHS
@Ricca thanks for updating here on #AD's Philippine run...including the twitter trending...good support there...aja!
@S_sun, @jazz_10 i was told by a former colleague who worked for abs-cbn for couple of years...that they usually evaluate shows with the help of a committee...but then again...it will all depend on the "supporting advertisements" ...primetime shows usually are high-priced than afternoon shows...so primetime gets high-paying advertisements....however, if the rating surges up...and it gets the attention of more advertisers...there's a chance of moving it to a more appealing airtime...but it will still depend on whether there's an available primetime slot....let's hope for the best ss...cause like every sunnies here in the PH...i would like to personally support AD...its time GHS showcases again PH TV!
@GHSForever sis dahlia....i hope she does make money for all her projects lol...but we know HS values more her quality work than money kekeke...take care my friend!
BIG HUGS SUNNIES! have a sunny week!