Goo Hye Sun 구혜선

Admin

Guest gentlesoul1

Thanks Sunnies for all the updates and comments! This is such a very interesting and fun interview. Hye Sun can really make you smile and laugh by just watching her. I just love the way the MC looks at Hye Sun eagerly anticipating Hye Sun's comment for Min Hi lol. I hope to see more Hye Sun's interview.

Interesting tidbit...
http://news.nate.com/view/20130611n12232
Hyun Bin was doing a cf with a puppy. And....the puppy's name is BekGu!
I just could not help cracking up!!

the article says that puppy BekGu was most well behaved around Hyun Bin and HB was captured playing with the puppy during break time.

Hi sunnies, as always, enjoying all recent news of our princess.  Her interview was very funny and she was very spontaneous.  I love the part in which she was asked about each of the lead actors that acted with her in dramas.  I have to be sincere, but I like Jiro Wang very much.  It is not only a very handsome young man, but he projects to be a very fine, considerate gentleman, and – as GHS said – he is very funny and can make her very happy.  I also loved their strong chemistry in AB, where they seemed to be very affectionate couple.  In the other hand, honestly, I am not a big fan of LMH, maybe I am wrong, but I am still a little resentful since the moment he was asked who were his best co-stars, and he said that his best co-stars were Sun Ye-jin and Lee Min-jung, forgetting GHS completely.  And, back to the interview, why the lady did forget to ask her about Daniel Choi, who is a very good friend of GHS? Daniel Choi, another fine gentlemen.

cheerkoo said: Interesting tidbit...
http://news.nate.com/view/20130611n12232
Hyun Bin was doing a cf with a puppy. And....the puppy's name is BekGu!
I just could not help cracking up!!

the article says that puppy BekGu was most well behaved around Hyun Bin and HB was captured playing with the puppy during break time.

Hi Sunnies! Agree to that @prettywiz! Up to now still can't understand the jealousy or envious feeling some people have & quite surprised a few from reporters. I have no respect to such knowing they went to school for it. Their professors must be so ashame of them. Nevertheless,GHS always rise above from her oppressors. GOD really rewards people who continues to make a difference in this world! Definitely GHS is on His list! Sunnies miss you all! Have a wonderful time!

gelisa said:

honestly, I am not a big fan of LMH, maybe I am wrong, but I am still a little resentful since the moment he was asked who were his best co-stars, and he said that his best co-stars were Sun Ye-jin and Lee Min-jung, forgetting GHS completely.  And, back to the interview, why the lady did forget to ask her about Daniel Choi, who is a very good friend of GHS? Daniel Choi, another fine gentlemen.

@rolalockhart sueamerica and cheerkoo is the same person :)

I know if it wasnt for her translation i korean to english and @meow13 chinese to english translation i would not know what to do, thats why appreciate both of them :)

In regards to GHS leading man I like all of them except for JJH :( sorry to his fan but i do like him as an actor but for me JJH just didnt have chemistry with her

Guest S_sun

We all have our bias and preferences. There are other costars she missed out too like So JiSub, Eric Mung etc. We never know what the interviewer has in mind, or what exactly are in the mind of the stars being interviewed. There are a lot going on behind the public image we see and hear.

Anyway I enjoyed watching that HK interview and is just happy to see GHS and knowing her a little more.

Thanks@ meow13 , chloe and Sue again for your efforts. :)

This few hours bring me two awesome news      1 @cheerkoo was susAmerica   waw this is very joyful information for me .I use always to ask my self about the people which build this thread +Minsun .SusAmerica was one of them . Thank you @GHSforever for clarification ! THANK YOU @CHERKOO for all your HUGE CONTRIBUTION !  I worship you and your masterpiece creation all this years ! Not only translation but really,great, writer's talent ! Exceptional ! The second ,still in an other register, is "Omma -LMH "by @Surie_Riri, even it's not on this page ,I can get enough of it !    THANK YOU SUNNIES + MINSUNERS ! MIGHTY GOD MAKES YOU PERFECT !

Thank you very much @mrita ,you have such a sensible taste ,you choose those screencaps from BOF just to stroke our heart ! Beautiful and touching ! Thank you for using your talent to make us happy ! Don't stop ,please !

Good morning world! Hi Sunnies! Found GHS' thread on page 3! not anymore....anyways,no news on Hye Sun yet? Kekeke... Hhhmmmm director Goo is busy with her documentary films. I wonder when we could see it. Have a sunny day! Take care you all.

From DC friends~

http://gall.dcinside.com/list.php?id=guhyesun&no=129204&page=1&bbs=
A GHS fan went to KyungHee University Festival and posted many pix of GHS from there. There are so many wonderful expressions. The fan said that she went there late but was still able to hear so many good things from GHS and realized how truly passionate GHS is about her work and life.
Sorry cannot bring over the pix.
I wonder what she said at the book concert...

http://gall.dcinside.com/list.php?id=guhyesun&no=129207&page=1&bbs=
It appears that Taiwan's Absolute Boyfriend is appearing in Philippines.

Guest onlyforsun

cheerkoo

said: From DC friends~

http://gall.dcinside.com/list.php?id=guhyesun

A GHS fan went to KyungHee University Festival and posted many pix of GHS from there. There are so many wonderful expressions. The fan said that she went there late but was still able to hear so many good things from GHS and realized how truly passionate GHS is about her work and life.

Sorry cannot bring over the pix.

I wonder what she said at the book concert...

http://gall.dcinside.com/list.php?id=guhyesun

It appears that Taiwan's Absolute Boyfriend is appearing in Philippines.

Hi Sunnies from Philippines,
Finally, Gu Hye Sun"s Absolute Boyfriend will be shown in Philippines. You will surely love it. it's so wonderful. Hye Sun is truly amazing!!! I am so excited, wishing that Gu Hye Sun will visit Philippines too.