Goo Hye Sun 구혜선

Admin

Guest S_sun

@myoblu Good question..whether we should continue voting for it. I kind of lost interest in that one because there is no end date and furthermore this is a Japanese poll and I feel there is some anti k hallyu sentiments in Japan these days esp using that Dokko island issue. What do the rest of Sunnies think?

The SH poll seems to have quite a few koreans voting.Perhaps we should make an effort so she does not fall far behind. Overall standing she is down to no 5 now. Let's not let her go down further. This one we should vote frequently when we can.

hi Sunnies..how are you all? Hope you're all doing fine.. :D

I wanted to post for a long time but my account had been compromised..kinda..keke..I want to contribute some informations about AB showing here in the Philippines..

AB will be shown here in the Philippines on June 24th, Monday, 5 pm..yes it will be dubbed in Filipino..Personally I like her dubbing voice on bof days here in PH but its ok..Jiro's voice is also different from his usual Tagalog dubbed voice..

I've seen the promotional video for it on ABS-CBN the tv network that will be showing it, and my mom said this.. "Oooh that's Geum Jandi!" Keke..I was smiling the whole time the video was playing on tv..I really miss her..

I hope AB will gain many viewers here in the Philippines..keke..daebak :D

Oh my...as much I love and admire Goo Hye Sun, pretty much every single female in pictured in that poll would have me walking into a lamp post if I spotted her walking toward me on the street.  :-O  I must, therefore, abstain from voting in this election.  #-o Best of luck to our Hye Sun, anyway...  :\">

Guest S_sun

@caramelo What are we voting for? What site is that? Is it just a fan site? And lastly how do one vote ,you click all 5 stars to get 50 points? And hwo many times a day can one vote? Sorry I just did not understand what I will be voting for and how. Thanks.

@s_sun 

The survey is as follows:GHS
each star is 10 points, maximum 5 stars for 50 points every time you vote
vote for the most beautiful Asian girls (actresses and singers)
the final vote weekly
vote every 15 minutes
is a survey created by fans suramerica
all can vote

Guest S_sun

caramelo said:

@s_sun 

the final vote weekly
vote every 15 minutes
all can vote

God help me please, I really missed GHS,  Miss her made me crazy LOL
Thanks @cheerkoo had brought some posts from DC. It made me a little happy. 'short hair' did she cut her hair again? hope not. I would like to see her long hair again !
@neehr so happy AB will be aired in Philippines.  Please watch and always support her, hoping AB will be a big drama in Philippines.
and hope also, AB will be screened in Indonesia [-O<

S_sun said: Philippines Sunnies, has AB started showing yet? I presume it will be dubbed in tagalog? So HS voice being dubbed is not an issue then? I remember some viewers did not like her dubbed voice. For me , although I prefer her own voice, after one got used to it, it was fine. Let us know how the drama is being received there.

caramelo said:

@s_sun 

the final vote weekly
vote every 15 minutes
all can vote

@jazz_10 your guess is good with a tinny correction  you  instead of  I . According to my fresh experience with that poll ,I think it must click on 5th star -I've tried to click on row but after first it's show 10 point and I couldn't proceed forther . About timing ,try again after you shut and reopen the link ! till now I did it so ! Good luck ! (I suppose ya means already)   BIG HUG MY DEAREST SUNNIES ! LET'S PARTY ! 

GHSforever

said:

Happy Thursday, Hello Sunnies :)

@meow13 Thanks for the article @cheerkoo Thanks for the translation

@yonghwa Thanks for the video I need to watch it whn I get home tonight :)

@myonenonly and @s_sun I miss You sis hope your having a great time :)

Sunnies Philippines Absolute Darling premiere 6/24/2013 dont forget to support the drama :)

@hart I miss you too in this thread but its ok we are chatting in twitter so that's fine with me :)

Great job Sunnies don't forget to vote to the new poll last night GHS was number 11 and now she's number 1 the power of Sunnies ;)

You have to click on the five stars for her to get the 50 points and I was able vote after 15min sometimes so I guess its just on website.

Letssss go Sunnies lets keep her on top as always

Have a great weekend ;)

Guys after 15 min I was able to vote again

Thanks @caramelo for the info :)

Guest S_sun

hart118911 said:

GHSforever

said:

Happy Thursday, Hello Sunnies :)

@meow13 Thanks for the article @cheerkoo Thanks for the translation

@yonghwa Thanks for the video I need to watch it whn I get home tonight :)

@myonenonly and @s_sun I miss You sis hope your having a great time :)

Sunnies Philippines Absolute Darling premiere 6/24/2013 dont forget to support the drama :)

Guest S_sun

Sue, has Goddessku left DC again? Just wondering....because I think  HS is busy with the documentary but it would be nice if we get  more details and she is so good at getting tidbits for DC. I guess I am missing GHS so much...anything will be nice.

Guest S_sun

@Ricca A warm welcome to this thread. Thanks! Please come back and post news of how AB does in Philippines. For me, it was one of the best rom-com and HS had great chemistry with both the  leads. The acting from all the cast was awesome and that Leh Wu Wu  was so comical.

S_sun

said: @Ricca A warm welcome to this thread. Thanks! Please come back and post news of how AB does in Philippines. For me, it was one of the best rom-com and HS had great chemistry with both the  leads. The acting from all the cast was awesome and that Leh Wu Wu  was so comical.

Hello Sunnies sisters/bros :)

This is the AB teaser to be air tomorrow @5pm and its confirmed that her dubbed voice is same with BOF, keke :) Please let us support our dearest GHS and inform our family to watch it everyday @5pm even if we Sunnies can't join them :) Let us show our love to Her :-*

credit to the owner

Happy weekend to all :)

Guest S_sun

Can I ask Phil.Sunnies why the time slot is so early, not prime time? Most grown-ups are at work. I know it is targeted at younger age groups but adults can really appreciate and enjoy this drama too. Is there a rerun later in the weekend? Thanks.