Goo Hye Sun 구혜선

Admin

Hello Sunnies! I tried to watch AB in Filipino & it's awesome! They change her name to Alice. I couldn't understand but I'm enjoying the sound of GHS' voice. If I'm not mistaken, it is the Filipino Jandi right? Kekeke... I will continue to watch because its really funny. It won't be hard to understand since I rewatched it twice already in English sub. before. I miss Hyesun's real voice 'though. :) thanks Rica & Hart for updates. D, thanks for the link. Luv you sis for that. Something to fill the void of missing GHS. Have a great week you all!

@Ricca @hart118911..THANK YOU for the update on ABSOLUTE BOYFRIEND..
My 80 yr.old mom is watching it and she loves it ..wow im hearing all positve remarks about AB from my families and friends..they said it is good  kapamilya channel used the same voice as JANDI and they like it most of them said they just have to depend on the streaming because of the time some of them are still in school or in their office..like a friend from zamboanga she said it is shown at 10am..i hope abs will have a replay at night..but see even with the time it is still trending and #1 in their time slot..i also wished that KORINA SANCHEZ will interview her again like before:x
@GHSforever..THANK YOU for the link..
@cristurbat..THANK YOU for the video..
@meow13 @cheerkoo..THANK YOU for the CHOSUN WOMAN update:x@cheerkoo..yes i hope she made money for that cf and during the hk contemporary art so she can make the next movie she is writing now where she is thinking to be in the movie :x
HAVE A NICE DAY/NIGHT EVERYONE!

Guest S_sun

Happy to know that AB is at no 1 spot at its time slot and trending. Thanks @hart118911, @ricca and @Jazz_10 @GHSforever for the link.
Perhaps Phil Sunnies and friends and relatives email /tweet to ABSCBN to replay it at night. With requests from viewers, they may do so.

Miss GHS acting so much...

Take care and have a good day/night.

hello sunnies,thanx to all for all your contributions :)
glad to know that absolute boyfriend is doing well..but can anyone tell me what is trending?i am so ignorant about twitter..
Samsung galaxy s4 is a great phone but way too expensive for me..I wish i had one,even here in India its a big hit..everytime a commercial of s4 comes out it reminds me of hyesun..do any of u own one?i have tried learning about 65% of her galaxy song and i love to sing it when no one is around as i have a husky voice not suitable for singing near anyone..hehe..
i really miss her alot..hope she does something soon so that atleast get some glimpses of her :(
i am watching i hear your voice and when i comment in different sites about the actress's role i keep writing 'hyesun' instead of 'hyesung'..then again i correct it..hehe..i am so used to writing hyesun hyesun :)
hope we get to hear from her soon..i really really wish to see her in a drama..i really want to :(
and yes i keep forgetting to mention this @GHSforever you look so nice in the pic with hyesun..lucky u :)

Guest stouffville

@dee_dina...i got mine two weeks ago...it is really awesome.using my s4 is like being with GHS...lol.actually its three of us has S4 now.and we are enjoying it a lot..:)like you guys im also hoping that Hye sun will appear on screen the soonest possible time.
God bless everyone!

@stouffville wow lucky u.. :-) they have amazing apps my fav ones are the one that hyesun showed..sliding the phone without touching it..thats a very innovative app which attracted most customers and is the most attractive feature of S4 glad that hyesun got that app to feature in her cf. :-) my other fav 1 is the language translation app..

have a great day ahead sunnies..and do vote.. :-)

I just finished the episode 51 of (King and I)
and I have nowhere to share how I am breaking heart about The tragic end of Late Queen Mrs .Yoon  just here ..
Really Damn politic which controled who can live and servive and who should die ... sorry for that anyway ...
again and again and I know it's old series for our Talent Girl but I am Amazed from her High professional to show Many differnt kinds of acting , it's show experince although her young age..
may God give her loooong blesssssing life... Good luck ABSOLUTE BOYFRIEND  in Philippine

Take care sunnies , have a nice times Allzzzzzz

@caramelo ,HAVE YOU SEEN HOW HIGH IS OUR GIRL IN "PERU " POLL ?  Wow , I'm so enchanted to see her in the place she's really deserved , for her beautiful inner qualities and for her physical splendor ! She irradiate  kindness ,talent and intelligence which conquer softly other people without any effort ! Thank you Peruvian and all South American fans ! You made justice for one valuable PERSON : our magic PRINCES- KOO HYE SUN THANK YOU TO ALL WHO VOTE FOR  KHS !  Greeting SUNNIES ! How are you doing ? Are you at the piscine to get a suntan and a cool refreshing bath? Happy vacation ! 

@caramelo ' date='HAVE YOU SEEN HOW HIGH IS OUR GIRL IN "PERU " POLL ?  Wow , I'm so enchanted to see her in the place she's really deserved , for her beautiful inner qualities and for her physical splendor ! She irradiate  kindness ,talent and intelligence which conquer softly other people without any effort ! Thank you Peruvian and all South American fans ! You made justice for one valuable PERSON : our magic PRINCES- KOO HYE SUN THANK YOU TO ALL WHO VOTE FOR  KHS !  Greeting SUNNIES ! How are you doing ? Are you at the piscine to get a suntan and a cool refreshing bath? Happy vacation ! [/quote']

Yes dear. KYJ & GHS is popular in Peru esp. their characters in BOF, Jihoo & Jandi! Did you see KYJ concert tour in Peru? When BOF was shown in the screen people were screaming! That shows how they love BOF especially KYJ & GHS.

Guest S_sun

Philippines Sunnies, is AB shown twice a week, like Monday and Tuesday,so 2 episodes every week? I wish I can find the Philippines ones with English subs. It would be fun to watch with the Filipino flavor. I am rewatching AB with the Eng. subs because I did not want to miss the dialogue. It is so hilarious.

Guest S_sun

prettywiz said: @S_sun.. In the philippines drama is being shown everyday monday to friday..i want to watch it too phil. version i told my cousin to record it for me.. 

ABSOLUTE BOYFRIEND on its 3rd episode on Philippine TV [130626]... It was on NO. 1 SPOT on Twitter (Philippine Trends) :D
1014292_616371638380878_355836773_n.jpg
1016092_616357491715626_840573512_n.jpg
970051_616357771715598_1863825246_n.jpg
942062_616382115046497_1932087903_n.jpg
KA

Sorry for the late update... I was not feeling good yesterday. ABoyfriend is everywhere here! :)