Goo Hye Sun 구혜선

Admin

After hearing the news, I watch again HT,  and guess what? I just realized the show was recorded & aired in March 2015. Now when the news of their dating was confirmed, they stated that AhnGoo have been dating secretly for a year! So I bet the 'secretly dating now' AJH was talking about in HT is abt him & GHS....meaning they were already secretly dating or just started dating when they record the HT show :)

• Like 17

Hi Sunnies!!

Love all your posts. AWESOME. Support for Koo and Ahn are overpowering here. I hope our couple feel it in Korea.

While watching BLOOD, I loved their chemistry and looked into Ahn a lot. As many of you said, he is a talented and strong person in his own right. I also found that his interests are so similar to Koo....starting with their love for New Age music. He is also a business man who designs and markets silver jewelry-very delicate and beautiful. (I beleive Ahn studies economics in college.) I remember Koo said she made silver miniatures of her pets  and even made rings with it as well. Koo as we know is very good with her hands...give her wood, cloth materials, metal, paper and pen, and she will create. Both Ahn and Koo love to read. Ahn is a very clever speaker in the way he uses words and put them together. I saw several of his interviews and I cannot describe how wittty he is. Really Awesome. Then, I remember Koo once saying that she loves jokes that involve play with words. kekekeke

I saw glimpses of all of your posts, esp khs7's amazing searches---you are something!!

One reports that many co-workers on the set of Blood were a bit suspicious of them as they stayed together a great deal. (keke)--add: So, @Lxands!! You many have something there. Both Ahn and Koo started filming for BLOOD way before others joined in....I believe they went to Romania in December of 2014. I heard somewhere they sat together on the long plane ride and got to know each other well. I am sure they discovered how much similar they are. keke

Ahn's manager recently posted in his instagram a pix of a book called King's Donkey Earshttp://www.wikitree.co.kr/main/news_view.php?id=252847  He knew it all along but could not say anything. He was bursting to tell someone and could not. He said,  "Ha!! I thought I will soon get cancer! Ahn-Goo Protector, Fighting!"

http://www.tvreport.co.kr/?c=news&m=newsview&idx=874484  This reporter decided to look into gooong-ahp or fortune of stars who came out as couples in 2016. This is what the fortune teller said about them and gave them his score of 85: 

서로가 위해주고 챙겨주는 배려심이 좋은 궁합이다. 든든한 버팀목이 될 수 있다. 하지만 비슷한 듯하면서도 다른 점이 많기 때문에 서로 차이점을 알고 인정하는 것이 중요하다. 특히 이 커플은 안재현의 의외로 보수적인 면이 있어 구혜선의 역할이 매우 중요하다. 두 사람 사이에 다툼이 생기면 여자 쪽에서 먼저 다가가 마음을 풀어주는 것이 효과적. 

- 궁합지수: 85점  Whenever a couple is strong in ability to respect and care for each other, it is a good sign. It is a strong foundation for a relationship. Even thought they seem so similar, they also have many differences. So, it is important that they do need to know each other's differences and to acknowledge them. Especially, Ahn can be traditional/conservative that GHS's role is very important. If they happen to argue, it is more effective for the woman to first approach him to deal with the issue. (Oh no!!! they put too much burden on Koo!!! keke)

I cannot find articles that talked about Ahn's ideal woman....but know that I read them and am saying them here in memory. He was at a radio show in 2014 and said that his ideal is "someone whom he can respect, He likes woman with big eyes, but more than that, he likes a woman who radiates aura of nobleness. He likes woman who is calm (not impulsive). He also said that at times he likes a woman, if she wants to lead, can lead well." (keke) 

I also saw him in a variety show called Witch Hunting which is not defunct. I am always amazed at how well he speaks and with maturity. All of them talk about whehther one is a "leg, chest or face-man" (men talk---keke) Ahn said that he tends to look a the chest area...bigger the better..but not too big. (keke) 

I was basically a secret admirer of both Koo and Ahn together. I did not want to publicize it because I also felt bad for them. If they are together, all the recycling of bad memory of BLOOD will pour in. And, yes it did. I saw so many bad blogs and articles etc. But what was amazing is that the positive outweighed them all. May the GOOD Conquer always!! It made me happy. I also love this couple that despite the bad and ugly, they made something beautiful from it. I am corney...I canot help but think about the symbol of Phoenix bird....life and love sprouting from death and ashes. Love it love it. 

Whether they last or not remains to be seen in the world of entertainment...but I sincerely hope that they do not see each other for 5 or more years and decide to break up!! I hear that a lot too in K-ent. That would be not good for KOO!!!! NOOOOO!! Even if they marry early, I hope they continue to work and let us see them in the field. 

Koo moved into the building complex where Ahn lives...What a woman!!! Love it love it!!! Maybe that is a good sign. there are many celebs who marry and still work actively. I don't think Koo will ever really stop working. She loves it so much. I am sure she will find a way to get her children involved in what she does. I still look foreward to so much more from her. Ahn seems to be a great guy.

I imagine Ahn cooking meals and he hates to wash dishes (he said it in Happy Together)....I don't think Koo will mind washing the dishes after a great meal. keke But I do worry about what they are going to do about Koo's 10 pets!! Ahn's cat is amazingly adorable. Ahnjoo looks a little like Koo...keke

Thanks so much Sunnies.

Have a great day!!

• Like 19

Waaaaaaaaaaahuhuhu!! Dear cheerkoo ..ur post..aww..I cannot contain my feelings now! My tears are flooding..really.. [泪][泪] Tears of happiness actually...waiit.. I'm speechless...aghhhh! I'm just sooo happy.. [泪流满面][泪流满面][泪流满面] And too happy for our Ku w/ her new found love.. Jae Hyun-ssi.  [心][心] Praying for them to have a blissful relationship & soon to walk down the isle together.  [飞个吻][色][心]

Yay! Yes dear cheerkoo ..AhnJu looks like Ku..a bit hahaha! :w00t:

-foglSSj.jpg

P.S. I love u @dragon_k :wub: (AJH's manager) Muaahh!!  [love you]

• Like 16

Gu Hye Sun and Ahn Jae Hyun are dating in real life!

2a5b1050-077d-4682-b89b-391e0622879f.png

Gu Hye Sun and Ahn Jae Hyun are IN LOVE! The fantasy medical drama Blood (2015) costars were caught on camera heading to Ahn Jae Hyun's flat. This was convenient because they live minutes away from each other. Awhile ago, Ku Hye Sun moved into a building right next to Ahn Jae Hyun's in the same apartment complex according to Dispatch. 

ef1cb6e1-b498-404c-ba46-846cca82f674.jpg

Both agencies confirmed the dating news shortly after the paparazzi photos went viral. Reports say the couple started dating shortly after Blood ended, which was about a year ago. Additionally, Dispatch reported that the couple has even met each other's parents, which makes us wonder if their relationship is serious.

222aa3d2-32d0-4217-9176-45a690dd4103.jpg

Do you see his hand around her waist?! We are dying.

5ce4091c-394e-4262-aa7c-bc04993cf43e.jpg

The couple looks so happy!

Do you see his manner hand at the Blood press conference?

bac8992c-bf7a-40d8-95f4-0847477f40c5.jpg

At the Blood press conference last year, which was probably before they started dating, Gu Hye Sun said that her first impression of Ahn Jae Hyun was similar to that of Lee Min Ho.

"He felt fresh, which reminded me of the first time I met Lee Min Ho," the actress said. "Ahn Jae Hyun is so charming. He looks like he could be cold and mean, but he is actually social and cute."

Ahn Jae Hyun said about Gu Hye Sun, "She gives me acting advice and I am learning a lot from her." 

cb5c7ea8-9027-49f0-b319-9a3338b962c0.jpg

This kiss scene took them three hours to get right according to multiple sources. Do you think it was on purpose?!

0f1d9215-b712-4324-b651-c6d6d06d362c.png

In Blood, vampire Ahn Jae Hyun and doctor Gu Hye Sun fall in love. Drama crews have said they were always seen together discussing work, which is probably how they got close.

e48cf19c-47b6-4aad-b5d8-0e66a2667ad6.jpg

They're the second Korean celebrity couple of the year followed by EXID Hani and JYJ Junsu

What do you think of the Gu Hye Sun and Ahn Jae Hyun couple? Did you want them to be together in real life when you saw them in Blood? Tell us in the comments below!

https://www.dramafever.com/news/breaking-gu-hye-sun-and-ahn-jae-wook-are-dating/

• Like 16

[광클스타] 안재현 구혜선 열애·'뇌수막염' 혜리 퇴원·최효종 결혼·초신성 윤성모 음주운전
안재현 구혜선 열애 최효종 결혼 혜리 뇌수막염 초신성 윤성모 음주운전

안재현 구혜선 열애 최효종 결혼 혜리 뇌수막염 초신성 윤성모 음주운전

[티브이데일리 강지애 기자] 2016년 3월 둘째 주에도 연예계는 핫한 소식들로 가득 찼다. 그중 빛의 속도로 각종 포털사이트 실시간 검색어를 점령한 스타들이 있다. 한 주 동안 뜨거운 화제를 불러일으킨 인물은 누구일까.

티브이데일리 포토

◆ 안재현 구혜선 열애, '핏빛 블러드'가 맺어준 인연

지난해 4월 종영한 KBS2 드라마 '블러드'(극본 박재범·연출 기민수)에서 함께 호흡을 맞춘 배우 안재현 구혜선이 1년 째 열애 중인 소식이 전해져 화제를 모았다. 2016년 5호 커플이다.

안재현과 구혜선의 소속사는 각각 지난 11일 오전 "두 사람이 함께 출연했던 드라마 '블러드'가 종영된 후 연인 관계로 발전했다"며 열애설을 즉시 인정했다.

안재현 구혜선은 3살 차이 연상연하 커플로 각각 '블러드'의 남녀 주인공으로 인연을 쌓았다. 특히 두 사람은 키스신 촬영에서 장장 3시간 동안 수 십 번도 넘게 입을 맞추며 촬영한 것으로 알려져 이목을 끌기도 했다. 

뿐만 아니라 양가 식구들에게도 이미 인사를 마친 안재현 구혜선 커플은 양쪽 집안 식구들 모두 두 사람의 연애를 인정하고 있다는 소식이다.

:sweatingbullets::lol:  http://tvdaily.asiae.co.kr/read.php3?aid=14577444001087111002

• Like 15

I kinda said it before...but want to say it again.

Our Ahn-Goo couple is daring, fun and know what they want!!

Everybody is now talking about how some have wtnessed them dating as far back as 6 months ago...

Koo boldly moved into the building adjacent to Ahn's--so that they are only few min away from each other. 

Koo and Ahn boldly came to the New Year Eve award ceremony held at KBS----perhaps to support the actor JJH who was nominated for his role and for the child actress who was presenting an award....but they also came because they got to spend the New Year Eve together, in front of everyone. HOw they fooled me and how I love what they did...so playful and yet romantic. Koo flew in from China to spend the time with her beau and to support her fellow actors all at the same time!!! Just love the boldness of this couple. 

If they were starting to get to know each other and even start to meet way in the beginning of the filming of BLOOD, I am still tickled pink about that prospect. If that is true...I can definitely understand AJH's behavior at the Happy Together variety show. He was not at all speaking well when he was confronted with question about dating. He is a calm and great speaker..but, there, he was funny, careful, did not make sense and even the screen described him as being in "crazed state or coma". kekeke. He said that "even now, he secretly sees someone..." hahaha. (hope he was not talking about someone else...keke)

• Like 14

so, perhaps their love grew, started the sparks between them while were in romania, they said they talked a lot during the flight to romania! oh, i feel responsible, they always will remember romania! omg, in my country with AJH, cant believe it! lol  they flew to romania in december and in feb-march they were in HT,  year ago, perhaps they had few weeks of dating! keke 

i dont think is appropriate to compare an actual  bf to an ex bf, i dont think she will do that if LMH was her bf, but i still think him was just a friend, a omma,mom! sorry ! she was happy in HT, no one had any bad feelings while talking about LMH !

her first time talked about breaking up with an younger bf was back in may 2013 Hye Sun's Q&A @ Book Concert at Kyung-hee University and then she talked more in HT 2015 !

Koo received many question about her jobs,books and LOVE!!!!!

'I met yunger bf before but not now'
Then students shouted 'noo!!! Dont lie!!!!'
Then koo was giggling 'why? Its true but i broke up because of his army'
Then students admitted it but still denied her answer because they wanted to hear more specific answer about her bf.

Koo was giggling and answering 'It'a ture! But already broke up! But pls remember it. I didnt say 'Now' '
Kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
She said 'That's why i cant meet younger bf anymore'
Then students was sad because they are younger than koo.
So koo replied 'but it is jokes. I like younger bf'
Kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

and here too

@8:17
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x27m5qi_141009-ku-hyesun-arirang-showbiz-korea-star-lounge_people

@5:16  https://youtu.be/3rcVz3V-XhQ

what's matter now is the present and the future, she has got a great, young boy !:wub: 

• Like 8

Sunnies, I have a doubt. In "Happy Together", Ahn Jae Hyun mentioned that he was dating secretly at that time and everyone are saying it's our princess Koo. At that time, either Blood wasn't aired at all or there were only few episodes which surfaced. But didn't the reps say that they started dating after Blood ended?

• Like 7

@aagbanjh  today while 01:00am
at his official page wrote done this message to all fans.
"Spring is coming,
But the weather is still cold now,
Remember that I always told you guys.Be careful that don't catch a cold!
Thank you for all your wishes,
Because of your wishes
I'm very happy .

“安宰賢和具惠善正在繼續美麗的愛情,請大家支持。”
"Please support AhnJaeHyeon and KooHyesun's beautiful love"
@aagbanjh 和 KHS 一定要狠狠的幸福下去 Ahngoo#milkcouple#ahngoocouple #ahngoo#안재현 #ahnjaehyeon #bloodkdrama@aagbanjh#KuHyesun#Goohyesun#具惠善#安宰賢#구혜선#SupportAhnGoo @ajhtaiwanunion

[HD]151231 KBS Drama Awards 2015 AHN&GHS ALL CUT 7:14  https://youtu.be/J-SkAJ4e80M

• Like 17

Hi sunniez! Hello @sara65555:) In my opinion, they're already started dating.. on the set:w00t: while still filming Blood lol.Remember they already started filming early Dec, of 2014, Maybe, that's why AJH's answers in HT were all mixed up..kinda flustered coz maybe that time they were just started hanging out together but due to their busy skeds w/ all the hectic filming skeds they didn't have time to really date privately if u get what I mean hehe. AJH can't even say the right words while answering that time coz maybe the romance still brewing:lol: (I can't stop laughing when one HT host said "He talks much when he's flustered" lol). I read many Hoilywood stars who became real couples that started falling w/ each other while still filming. Others become bf/gf even before their shows end. hehe. "Dating while working" :w00t:-> It's like the saying  "Killing two birds w/ one stone" hehe:lol:. And I guess... shortly after Blood wrapped up..they started dating in full throttle w/o hectic skeds they started levelling up & date exclusively..just my guess:D

• Like 14

I am among those who believe, they both started dating during the filming of the drama, I think this after seeing this video.

almost at the end of the video in which appears to be the final scene of the drama, it is that they say goodbye and leave holding hands

• Like 17

You are correct @Yonghwa after i watched this Bts 1 you can see that the love is already there and they were already dating during filming of the drama BLOOD. In this video they were already close and holding hands. AJH is really in love and im so happy our angel is in good hands. Wishing them a blissful relationship and hope it would be for keeps. As a fan we want to see her happy and we want the best for her. Thanks for the great news.

• Like 12

I'm alive! despite not being able to into here every day, I find time to come from time to time when I'm working and that's what I find yesterday a picture of my dream come true, God ... when I read the news I felt that I was in love, smiling like a fool all day, I wish like you that all her love be long and beautiful.....

• Like 13