Quantcast
betchay

Goo Hye Sun 구혜선

LOL :lol::w00t:
Spoiler

A Netizen Found Out Goo Hye Sun & Ahn Jae Hyun's Relationship Before Dispatch?

GooAhn.jpg
Seems like someone is ahead of Dispatch! A netizen had already confirmed that Blood's leads Goo Hye Sun and Ahn Jae Hyun are dating as early as September last year.

On a post shared on instiz, a netizen revealed that Goo Hye Sun and Ahn Jae Hyun are dating but apparently the confirmation was buried and didn't get anywhere else. Posted on September 20, 2015, the post is titled "Goo Hye Sun and Ahn Jae Hyun are dating though" and added "today, I confirmed it with my two eyes."

Few netizens commented "Hul really?", "Where?", "Does Dispatch know?", "Those Blood leads?". Because of the lack of interest, the netizen expressed disappointment "there's not much talk about it although it's confirmed. It's such a waste of Goo Hye Sun."  For future reference, the netizen made sure to take a capture of the post.

It must be stuffy for that netizen to find out something big but didn't get acknowledged. Must be difficult with proof photo as well. At least there's the precious screen captures! Meanwhile, Goo Hye Sun and Ahn Jae Hyun are happily dating for (two years?) now! 

http://dkpopnews.fooyoh.com/2016/03/a-netizen-found-out-goo-hye-sun-ahn-jae-hyuns-relationship-before-dispatch.html?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

• Like 13

Wishing our dear girl, GHS-ssi the very best in her private life! We love you dearly!:wub:

Be Happy! Stay Healthy!  :D

Now if only you come back to Twitter and send us some happy selcas and some news of upcoming project....We miss you so much! 

• Like 16

Hello sunnies,

Hope all of you are doing well and in good health..its been so long that i posted here,good to be back after so long!gosh i am so happy today..good to know Hyesunnie has found her love in Ahn Jae Hyun,couldnt be happier,perfect guy for the artist hyesun..Wishing them lots of hapiness and hugs to my angel so happy to see her blooming in love..wishing Ahngoo more hapiness ahead in life <3

And me finally jumping into a ship after so many years..too happy today..hehehehe :):)

• Like 14

Hello Sunnies :)

OMG i haven't been here for a long time, I do miss everyone hope you still remember me LOL

In regards to the news as long as KHS is happy Im happy for her I will still support her.

Hope everyone is doing well.

Happy Weekend :)

#lovekhsforever#

• Like 13

Hi sunnies :) Its long time I posted :) I m soo happy for our girl that she found a nice guy ! Our girl is smiling and that is all we want..I whole heartedly wish this beautiful couple for their future :) Out of all dispatch pics ahngu's pic is the best!! They always "caught up" dating celebs but this one is more like going out by themselves freely and acknowledging themselves! ! Though Blood dint receive good comments from knetz this couple dating pics  is accepted by most of knetz as beautiful pics! ! Koo and Ahn have been trending in naver for so long!! I hope our girl will be back on SNS soon :) and also a good project..

• Like 15

Hi sunnies :) Its long time I posted :) I m soo happy for our girl that she found a nice guy ! Our girl is smiling and that is all we want..I whole heartedly wish this beautiful couple for their future :) Out of all dispatch pics ahngu's pic is the best!! They always "caught up" dating celebs but this one is more like going out by themselves freely and acknowledging themselves! ! Though Blood dint receive good comments from knetz this couple dating pics  is accepted by most of knetz as beautiful pics! ! Koo and Ahn have been trending in naver for so long!! I hope our girl will be back on SNS soon :) and also a good project..

• Like 8

Hi Sunnies,

So So very happy for girl GHS  :wub: :lol:  Yes, @gayu312 sis - we all had been wishing a long time that our GHS would find love & happiness.   Wow- still can't believe that day had come!  Those pics - Ahn-Goo looked so in love and GHS being so happy!!  I feel GHS really found someone that will take good care of her & give her lots of attention too :wub:

Remember when AJH said on "Happy Together"  that he doesn't like to go to the movies on dates bc he much rather be talking with his girl.  GHS & AJH are the same that way -in that they are both so into their bf/gf -keke  Also, I saw a short clip of BTS Blood on GHS VN Family FB of Ahn-Goo interactions - now I understand!!!

It's been a while since I last wrote but I definitely had been visiting often to get news & updates.  Thank you to all for posting to give updates & for sharing thoughts and love for GHS.   Special thanks to @khs7 sis for bringing many news - always with full of enthusiasm & fun emoticons, @sukreen sis - for your very warmhearted & cute poststhanks @cheerkoo sis for all your translation work- making our experience here 10x more meaningful - e.g the info/explanation of GHS' recent song collaboration with The Blind.  Many Thanks & Warm Thoughts to all my fellow Sunnies <3 <3   

Hye Sun-ssii  - God Bless & may you continue to find joy & happiness everyday.  Hope to hear great news about
a new drama or music album :)

ps. It's funny but somehow, I don't feel a need to write "GHS Fighting!!" at this time.  She has a great partner standing by her side now!!

• Like 18

Congratulations Goo Hye Sun!

i wish you all the happiness in the world!!!!!

Hoping to see you in a drama soon

• Like 17

I am happy for both of them, though, initially I favored another guy for her but AJH seems for keeps, A GOOD HUSBAND MATERIAL .. he is more responsible, more determined to show her his love , done with military, good cook etc..  He's got all these endearing qualities that will make a good lifetime partner. ALL THE BEST!!!!!

• Like 15

2 hours ago, Carmel1 said:

I am happy for both of them, though, initially I favored another guy for her but AJH seems for keeps, A GOOD HUSBAND MATERIAL .. he is more responsible, more determined to show her his love , done with military, good cook etc..  He's got all these endearing qualities that will make a good lifetime partner. ALL THE BEST!!!!!

I would like to share this youtube video of AJH in Happy Together  where he mentioned that his ambition is to be a gread Dad...it's in 56:27

• Like 16

[Entertainment News] "during the first year devotees," Goo, Jae - Hyeon 外

Watch  ->> http://imnews.imbc.com/replay/2016/nwtoday/article/3898601_19847.html

uvBfYovh.jpg

Spoiler

▶ Goo, Jae - Hyeon "Meet the first year devotees of drama standing" do New Year's Day, to Mr. Starting seeds Junsu month namgoong min, this year, I'm exceptionally many devotees news was born again showbiz official couple a pair yesterday met with screen Lets. Mr. newcomer and Mr. showbiz everybody 'Goo rising star, Jae - Hyeon has fell in love starring in dramas such as last year and the two signed a first edge. I'd like that develop after couples were close nanumyeonseo to worry about the smoke over the work . bilateral agency is "the first year have a good meeting," it had officially recognized the devotees true. in addition, following the devotees news Dating photos gotta public dwaetneundeyo focus of interest. 3-year association swallowing a couple of two people of the difference. alkongdalkong lively Joe drew attention to appearance. According to the report, the two men as neighbors living in the present, such as apartment complexes, the last stand there neundeyo to ambivalence family was also the top go to greet each other. GHS developed in drama lovers with a real lover, Mr. Jae - Hyeon . I will cheer pretty meeting.

• Like 7

Upon learning the good news early yesterday up until I hit the sack at 1 in the morning, a wide smile never left my face. I only had 3 hours of sleep because of it. AJH, in my observation, is quite the gentleman and has art inclinations along with other innate sensibilities that complement GHS's perfectly; I thought he was the most perfect knight for uri beautiful princess, the reason I ship them both. Thus, I'm so happy that AhnGoo sailed on, but more than that, as a Sunny, I'm so happy that uri princess is happy in love!  A couple of weeks ago, I made a comment about her always looking so radiantly beautiful these days and upon hearing her latest musical endeavour, i.,e., Scribbled and Erased, despite the song's playful and cheery tenor, I heard something different in her voice – as if tinged with real happiness that could only have emanated from love. And, there we have it, chingus, we now fully know the reason---love, indeed! It's truly satisfying to see those photos of them two which clearly showed that they're happy and pleased in each other's company :wub: and her signature glare in dramas, I never thought I'd see her use it on him. :lol:So adorable and cute! Like one chingu has said, let's hope/pray for a double happiness for uri princess this year with the success of her upcoming drama, The Legendary Tycoon!

Chilwu%2C_the_Mighty17.jpg

May your days always be filled with colour, bliss, and love, princess Koo. Congratulations. We're truly so happy for you.

• Like 13

Not gonna deny it! When i read the news, i squealed so hard! Im so happy for Koo! It has been our long time wish for her to find a guy who will be proud of loving her.

Hi Sunnies! I am just around, silently supporting our girl. May she find a lifelong happiness this time as she deserves to be loved and cherished. Take care all!

• Like 11

10 Celebrity Couples Who Met on Drama Sets

CdUMvYSXEAA-SqJ.jpg

With the surprising news that Ku Hye Sun and Ahn Jae Hyun have been dating for a year since meeting on the set of their 2015 drama “Blood,” people have been taking a closer look at real-life couples whose love was first born while working together on set. Whether their onscreen love worked out or not, these stars appear to have built some serious chemistry together in their personal lives.

More: http://www.soompi.com/2016/03/11/10-celebrity-couples-who-met-on-drama-sets/

• Like 10