[Movie 2011] Quick 퀵

pechumori

Guest myphim

iXWFg2sX2Ie2I.gif

Flashback: Memory of their first meeting. She can't breathe when he looks at her. Very similar to @shengvang and Daejang. ;))

• Replies 339
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest myphim

katymac said: Omo, It nearly 2 AM. I gotta sleep, I have a field trip tomorrow. So good bye everybody.You guys have fun and laugh for me too, okay?
Thanks \:D/

Guest farstrep

@katymac: Good night and sweet dreams! :-h

When your life is in the hands of another, it's not so wise to argue with him.

Have you forgotten the rules he has set for you:

1. Take off the helmet, it blows.
2. The helmet and the watch phone are more than 10m apart, it blows.
3. You don't listen to me, it blows.
4. Get on my nerves, it blows.

You're fast breaking the third and fourth rules. Just saying.

breaktherules61_zps7d7a220e.jpg

I think Ki-soo's friend has to continue with his meal in the comfort of the police station.

whiteflag63_zpsf3fa7654.jpg

Myung-sik has gathered his gang of ex-bikers to track down Ki-soo. Is he trying to induce our sympathy by pretending to tear? Come on. Your ploy might work on your biker gang but it ain't going to work on me. Not only do I have a HD video, I also have a "replay" button. Boo hoo! :P

bikergang62_zps69cd4942.jpg

The hospital must have recorded their highest earnings in the months the crew and actors were filming this movie. All had to be treated for intense muscular spasms.

detectiveseo63_zpsecee3c6d.jpg

Guest farstrep

I thought it would be a higher leap than this but in a crowded alley like this, I suppose this would suffice.

leapthrough64_zpsa1140f31.jpg

This is one long pursuit on both wheels and foot in Myeong-dong.

shoppingdistrict65_zps63a8ff12.jpg

Ki-soo “cruises” through the backstage of models in various states of undress. What is with that appreciative smile? Sleazebag! I am absolutely amazed Choon-sim hasn’t twisted his neck yet.

sleazebag66_zps15f01832.jpg

Nice shot! It reminds me of a similar scene in “Speed”.

whoa67_zps89685e72.jpg

Guest farstrep

Bless the poor soul! He just doesn't have much luck, does he?

jajangmyeon71_zps4d3711fe.jpg

On another note, his shirt is a tad too white for someone who has just been splashed with food and gravy? :-?

whiteshirt72_zpsd611d654.jpg

Guest Anomalous

Is that a festival they are crashing through? I see many international flags flying on those strings. Staring at a naked model too while riding through a fashion show.  [-X [-X

Guest myphim

itiOfOmOPjCXa.gif

How in the world did they end up up here in the rooftop? :))
Both trying to explain to the police what's going on, but no one understands them. :P

Guest farstrep

How do they get from ground level to the rooftop? Is there an editing error somewhere along the way? I thought the journey up would be another great opportunity to showcase the almightiness of the motorbike.

It's hilarious watching both Ki-soo and Choon-sim giving incoherent explanations and gesticulating so wildly at the group of confounded policemen. They are sorely in need of a crash course in "Handling Crisis 101".

wildgestures73_zpse312afd2.jpg

Why is there a constant reference to Iraq or New York for that matter whenever the police overreact to a situation? Darn it! I hate it when they overexaggerate issues like this. New York isn't as dangerous as he thinks it is.

newyork74_zps853acc0c.jpg

Guest farstrep

explode75_zpsb42df90e.jpg

Choon-sim tries her best to mime their precarious situation to Detective Seo. But I don't get it. Which part of her gestures resembles "I love you"? Even a ten-year-old knows it's something to do with dying or suicide for that matter?

iloveyou76_zps840f22d1.jpg

That's a nice shadow created on the road. If only Myung-sik is not in the way, it would be perfect.

niceshadow77_zps618bcc1a.jpg

Did this movie result in a spike in the sale of motorbikes in Korea? I am completely head over heels in love with his omnipotent motorbike! :x :x :x It can fly in the air like a plane, it can shatter glass panels, it can be used as a bowling ball, it can withstand fires and explosions, it can speed through the heavy traffic… and the best thing, after going through everything, it escapes with nary a scratch. :P

motorbike78_zpsb690ea8b.jpg

Guest Hanjae

Goodnight @katymac! :-h Have fun on your field trip!

I find Choon Shim absolutely hilarious - she's screaming, crying, miming that she has a freaking bomb on her head and it's going to go boom if the cops don't do something about it... and all the bystanders can think is that she's a gorgeous idol star. :))

Guest myphim

ibitgvoGmoUgbA.gif

@farstrep   Yes, how did they get up all the way to the rooftop while the other cop is still down there with Noodle all over himself? :))

Again, dangerous stunt, do not try at home. X_X [-X

Guest Anomalous

ibe9CEBMsoSYKa.gif
Helping @myphim post her gif. His bike has been through a lot all morning, I think it deserves a break and a shine. :D

Archived