[Movie 2011] Quick 퀵

pechumori

• Replies 339
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest myphim

iuLUxOLbZudM7.gif

I just love how he knocks him on the head and run. :))
Sticking out his tongue is also hilarious. That's how you get a gangsta to chase you alright. :))

Guest farstrep

Jeong, the mastermind behind the bombings we have witnessed in this film, explains his agenda. Payback is always a royal pain in the a*r*s*e.

payback_zps9d9d67b3.jpg

An avenger or a scumbag? You decide.

Jeong killed Watanabe.

killing_zpsa2570e20.jpg

Aikawa and Kim's burial site.

aikawaandkimdie120_zps7d4c6008.jpg

Should we mourn for them? Nah, let's move on.

burialsite121_zpsd91209d6.jpg

Guest farstrep

No!!! Ki-soo, don't listen to Jeong! Don't let Choon-sim get off the bike!

dontlethergetdown122_zps7dcd70f9.jpg

Yikes! Jeong has captured Choon-sim and strapped her body with the explosives.

choonsim123_zps4c6f6dc3.jpg

Choon-sim and Jeong are now in the train that is heading towards Hangang River.

insidethetrain124_zpse58f89de.jpg

Jeong notices that Ki-soo has already caught up with them on his omnipotent motorbike.

jeongnoticesks125_zps6c03e1f0.jpg

Guest farstrep

Even school children as young as these are aware of girl bands. Hm. Because the insistent buggers will not leave her alone and for their safety, Choon-sim exposes the explosives strapped to her body.

strappedwithexplosives126_zps111d7d30.jp

The bomb wasn't an ingenious creation after all. It's a memento of Jeong's love for his dead daughter. Apparently, Ki-soo's selfish joy-ride caused the accident that wiped out Jeong's entire family. And the indifference on Ki-soo's face as he continued to ride with the wind… I'm on the villain's side on this one.

jeongsoverturnedcar128_zps30a15759.jpg

@myphim
iuLUxOLbZudM7.gif
This scene cracks me up so much :))
But... that said, it's not possible for the Jeong guy to kidnap Aikawa that quickly. :P
Aishhh, I seem to remember Japanese name way better than Korean's.

By the way, that ki-se-ki swearing, is it really mean f**ker? I had to watch Dailymotion version and all I see are f* f* f*
Wouldn't mind learning them all so I'll know if someone swears at me :P

@sia3, I'm a female  :x

I'm sorry, I haven't seen Kenshin. I would like to recommend to you
another great action movie, "War of the Arrows". I'm also managing it
so you are all welcome to go there. It will be just like another house party.

Guest Anomalous

Wow. When he jumped on the train with his bike like that, it did remind me of Speed. I still don't get why after killing everyone on his hit list already, he still wants to kill CS and KS.

Guest Hanjae

@Anomalous
He wants KS to feel the pain of loss as well - KS was one of the main reasons for the massive car crash that killed Jeong's wife and daughter. That's why his final move is to kidnap CS and put the bomb on her.

Guest farstrep

@kappy: "Phone Booth" is the movie that features Colin Farrell.

Suddenly, I have this urge to watch “Speed” again. Ah, the dorky but serious Keanu Reeves and the adorable Sandra Bullock!

speed_zps4b31e10c.jpg

Jeong dies after Choon-sim shoots him with his gun. But not before throwing the remote out of the train.

Let's take a second to admire this beautiful scenery while Ki-soo tries to get the cuffs off Choon-sim. Why can't he search Jeong's pocket for the keys first?

bridge129_zps93488c08.jpg

Guest Anomalous

@Hanjae   Oh, thank you. I just saw that part. :))  I knew someone should take responsibility for those accidents at the beginning. Well now, I do feel sorry for the villain, but he is taking justice in his own hand, so that's not exactly right either.

Archived