[Movie 2011] Quick 퀵

pechumori

• Replies 339
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Mishiellie

im kinda disturbed.. yes it has funny parts.. but all the car crashes and explosions... really bothers me.. just thinking if its real life.. HOW MANY PPL WOULD HAVE DIED

im.. yes it has funny parts.. but all the car crashes and explosions... really bothers me.. just thinking if its real life.. HOW MANY PPL WOULD HAVE DIED

True. In fact i was kinda surprised that the police are a little slow in tracking them down. They got evaded twice already, but still no action. They were on scene but just to catch a few gangsters, right?? Hmmm...

Guest Mishiellie

haha my guess was right.. I knew since the beggining  y LMK was targeted to do all the task along w. the girl.. now just got confirmation... 
I'm almost done the movie

Guest arch00

@crazyoverkdrama haha pororo thanx for the screen caps  >:D< i think me too gonna stop it.....haha i don't know you and me took 6 hours to finish 4 parts  =)) =)) this is tooooo much  =)) =)) =)) 
@Mishiellie you finished it? pororo and me still have not finished it and she gonna sleep :)) thank you for the company >:D

Guest arch00

@crazyoverkdrama when r u watching the other parts? i think i will now move to LMK thread. I have some gifs and pics of him to spazz there. You have to help me there  :)

@crazyoverkdrama when r u watching the other parts? i think i will now move to LMK thread. I have some gifs and pics of him to spazz there. You have to help me there  :)

I will tomorrow night.. I'll download the movie and watch it in HQ for the screencaps. See you there tomorrow! Good night!! :)) :))

Guest Mishiellie

Omg the ending credits of the movie. They kinda had bts of stunt actors... Sooo many ppl got hurt while filming

Archived