[Movie 2011] Quick 퀵

pechumori

• Replies 339
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Anomalous

Oh, Lee Min Ki is now all grown up and looking hotter and better than ever. Love it! I love the new bike, he's so much cooler now. I wish our delivery boy is that good-looking in real life. ;))

Guest farstrep

Myung-sik is caught jacking his colleague’s motorbike in broad daylight and is brought to task for his deed. Why does everyone like to pull his ear? It's already been six years and Myung-sik hasn't appeared to have matured one bit.

pullinghisearagain25_zpsbe1e280f.jpg

Yep. Myung-sik totally looks like a boy going through the rebellious stage of his life and Detective Seo, the exasperated father figure, who can never get his stubborn boy to listen to his sound advice.

defiantboy26_zps4a72df29.jpg

Guest Hanjae

@Anomalous
I'd be happy enough if our delivery boy would actually deliver rather than throw things at my door as he drives past. =)) Looking like Lee Min Ki would just be a bonus!

Guest myphim

ibpf0P7mW0mdmm.gif

Typically scene in every movie with a fast biker. :))
Why is her dress so short? :))

@awesomeduck   Yes, the female lead is the same from Ghost Sweepers. :))
It looks like we are following her works. :))

Guest farstrep

Ki-soo returns to his home, which he shares with his friend and colleague. It’s pretty tidy for two guys.

niceroom27_zps41a0d375.jpg

The police are checking out the tapes for any possible suspects. Oh no! Ki-soo is caught by the surveillance camera and the expression on Detective Seo's face now that he has a suspect to pursue... I can almost hear him rubbing his hands with glee.

caughtonsurv28_zps042d97c4.jpg

Guest Anomalous

@myphim    Haha....That is a very short dress. :))  Maybe it was originally a shirt. :D  The police guy is totally checking her out.  [-X

@farstrep - I am laughing at your commentary, esp. hideous smirk (the hussy!), @awesomeduck's facial pinch pinch, and the scream look-alike.@Hanjae - Regarding cars ending up in big heaps in this movie, I think they're going for the record.

Guest farstrep

I wonder what is his cut of the earnings. He seems to have the easier end of the stick, taking orders and playing computer games at home while Ki-soo has to brave the unpredictable weather and dust outdoors.

playinggamesathome29_zps9fa06c20.jpg

Ki-soo is scheduled to collect a package at a broadcast station in Cheongdam. After he steps into the station, an unknown man replaces Ki-soo's helmet with another and hides some small packages in the storage compartment of his motorbike. Ooh! Why?

helmet30_zps74eab612.jpg

Guest Hanjae

@kappy
It's not just cars either, but also trains, buildings, etc. Pure destruction! It's like an episode of Mythbusters.

Guest myphim

ibhaKGJJBqRADs.gif

Here's another shot of our handsome male lead speeding his way through town to deliver a bomb in his possession. :))
I wonder if it's a time bomb because if he's late, it will blow up in his face. :-t

@farstrep   You're going fast, but that's okay, I only have a few gifs, so I'll catch up eventually. :D

Guest farstrep

@myphim: Ah! No worries. I'll wait for you. :P

@rrmski: You're right. Six years have passed.

EDIT:
@katymac: She wouldn't get a ticket because Myung-sik is too obsessed with Ki-soo. Look at his expression when he spots his old nemesis speeding on the road. And how he races off in pursuit after him.

@Maja: Join us when you're done with work. :)

Waaaahhhh!!!
I'm stuck at work :(( :(( :(( My boss called this morning there is an emergency at work :(( :(( :(( of all days X( X( X(
tumblr_lt70krRRhR1r3xw58o4_250.gif

I'm almost done, I will definitely catch up later :(

Guest myphim

rrmski said:

I think 6 years has passed.

This movie if full with action... It almost look like a commercial to some kind of drink LOL... 

Archived