[Movie 2011] Quick 퀵

pechumori

Guest farstrep

@myphim: It's in the reviews and synopsis that I've posted in this thread. Now we know you've not been reading them. :P

Are you done with the gifs right up to Ki-soo's encounter with Choon-sim?

• Replies 339
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Anomalous

Oh, I think I just spot an editing mistake. When KS entered the building, they were a lot of people going in and out of it. However, on the CCTV later, we saw an empty building inside with no one. 

Guest myphim

iZW8xcA4N4SXJ.gif

KS got the shock of his life. :))

farstrep said: @myphim: It's in the reviews and synopsis that I've posted in this thread. Now we know you've not been reading them. :P

Are you done with the gifs right up to Ki-soo's encounter with Choon-sim?

Guest farstrep

@Anomalous: There might be lots of people entering the building but the lobby was empty when Ki-soo was there.

EDIT:
@Anomalous: I watched that scene again. I see what you mean. It might be an editing mistake.

@myphim: Um... you will have to ask the PD and writer why the six years is not stated in the film?

Guest myphim

ilMAwEsfizR3C.gif

@farstrep   I'm caught up!

KS left the police station and went home. His friend sent him on another delivery mission and that's how our fated lovers met again.
She's now a famous pop star while he's just a delivery boy. :))

Guest farstrep

Choon-sim is the delivery? Wow! Can I do that too? Fedex myself to work when I am about to be late?

Choon-sim is now known as A-rom, a starlet from a popular girls’ band - “OK Girls”. I suppose six years and the power of make-up do make a vast difference to a person’s appearance. Ki-soo only recognizes the famous starlet as his ex after she calls his attention to her.

On another note, his bulging eyes complement his dorky look right down to a T. :P

choonsimisthedelivery_zpscf7c87c6.jpg

You would have thought she has already learnt her lesson the hard way after she lost control of her motorbike while pursuing Ki-soo at the beginning of the film. Because of her insistence to wear the helmet, she effectively puts herself in harm's way yet again. Aigoo! She's always endangering her life whenever she's with Ki-soo.

activatethetimer31_zpsb0a5aa5b.jpg

Guest farstrep

LOL at his dorky face as he innocently tells Choon-sim of the bomb installed in his helmet. His behavior is similar to one who understands the situation as an outsider but is oblivious to the fact that he's seeped in it.

dorkyface32_zps133b8b86.jpg

In a serious film, the character is always given a few minutes to digest the horrific information so that he can come to terms with his unique situation. However, in this film, this scene is simply another opportunity for more mind numbing muscular contortions and hilarious gestures.

On another note, he has it better than Colin Farrell, who had to be stuck in a phone booth for hours.

makessenseofthesituation33_zpse36b38d1.j

These two really don't care about their image, do they? They are totally giving it their all. :P

shockedfaces34_zpsf391395f.jpg

explosionagain35_zps6c15dfa5.jpg

Guest Anomalous

Omo, CS is now a pop star. Isn't she too old to be a pop star? :))
@farstrep   Why are people in the lobby to an empty building? Does that mean those people die? The police only mention two deaths.

Guest farstrep

@rrmski: You have sharp eyes! :-bd The writing is so faint that I didn't notice it at all.

@Anomalous: Perhaps they are using the building to access other places. I'm not sure but let's not crack our heads over this. :P

Guest farstrep

I am beginning to understand why they decide to film this action movie with a bike instead of a car. :P It wouldn’t do for a car to be stuck in traffic all day!

motorbike_zps91ad9818.jpg

OMG! Please have mercy on my ears and Ki-soo's too! If you hadn't insisted on wearing the helmet, you wouldn't be in this situation. If you hadn't insisted on calling courier services to send you to Sangam instead of the cab, you wouldn't be in this situation. It's your fault! So STOP YELLING at Ki-soo!! Oh, my poor ears! They should never be subjected to this abuse!

mypoorears36_zpsa5474512.jpg

Guest myphim

iu1Utha2ww8GY.gif

The villain switched his helmet and planted a bomb inside.
To show that he was serious, be blew up a few cars to threathen our lovers.
We should keep a count of how many cars will be blown up or destroyed in this movie. :))

Guest Anomalous

Wow! Another bomb already. What a tough day for KS! Two bombs went off in front of him in less than an hour. :(

Guest farstrep

Ki-soo makes it in time for Choon-sim’s “OK Girls’” performance. As the bulky out-of-place helmet bomb is not to be taken off under any circumstances, she has to brave the embarrassment of dancing and singing on the stage with it.

okgirls_zps369d1d09.jpg

The scene below brings to mind a similar scene in the film "School of Rock". The only difference is Choon-sim isn’t basking in the attention one bit? :P

finale37_zps99a93b84.jpg

schoolofrock_zpsfba2f2de.jpg

Omo I am way ahead of the recap lol. I am actually enjoying lee min ki's facial expressions lol, they are priceless. Who would have known a thriller could be so funny lol. Omo, isn't lee min ki the original CY? Hmmmm, I can't imagine it lol.

Archived