[Movie 2011] Quick 퀵

pechumori

Guest farstrep

For a minute there, I had to double check if I was watching a horror film again. I tried my best to get the prettiest shot I could of our female lead, Choon-sim, but she came up a tad short of charming regardless of the angle. Should I warn @shengvang about this? Will she freak out?

She is currently bawling her guts out and in hot pursuit of Ki-soo, who is leading the gang of bikers.

kangyewon4_zps8fab622f.jpg

On another note, I am positive Choon-sim isn't using Maybelline line of cosmetics. Maybelline totally prides themselves on their waterproof mascara.

@everyone, I tried but there’s only so much I can do.

hideousshot6_zps83aa065f.jpg

• Replies 339
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest farstrep

Our male protagonist, Ki-soo, is quite the biker.

kisoo5_zpsb8378c25.jpg

Choon-sim finally catches up with Ki-soo but he ignores her completely.

ignored7_zpsa397f93e.jpg

Choon-sim, if it's any consolation, your rival in love doesn't look that great either. And can someone please tell that lady to wipe that hideous smirk off her face!!

umnext8_zpse30d93ad.jpg

No! No! No no no no no! wtf.gif

Why has the lady suddenly morphed into a man?

manwoman9_zps154044e8.jpg

Omo, this scene was super dramatic. I think I can speak for all of us here, weren't we all thinking, "Will there ever be an end to this car crash?" It was car, after car, after car, after car, after car, etc etc etc etc etc. Hahahahahahah =)) =)) =))

Guest Hanjae

@farstrep @myphim
I'm here! :D I might be quiet though, since I'm trying to write three totally different things at once.

@shengvang
LOL the number of times cars form crumpled stacks in this movie, you have no idea. It's a visual spectacle, if nothing else.

Guest farstrep

@Anomalous: The lady passenger is in some way related to Myung-sik. We'll find out more about her in the last act of the film.

Why are there more motorbikes when shot from this angle but a lot fewer from the back?

numberofmotorbikes11_zps53998467.jpg

shotfromtheback12_zpsd05b4019.jpg

Uh huh. I see a love triangle here: "Papa Johns" has a crush on Choon-sim, who likes Ki-soo. Opps! The police have caught up with "Papa Johns".

papajohns13_zps5b3fbee5.jpg

When did the police set up the barricade? Is it their sole purpose to catch the slowest biker in the gang?

patrolofficers14_zpsd9d93de0.jpg

Greetings everyone. :D   I am watching my own copy of the movie, if you don't mind.
I paused it for a while just to let  you  guys know that I'm here too.

@farstrep, love the invitation poster!   :x

@dr25, you're welcome and hello  :-h

Guest myphim

iHmSa3xTyAexA.gif

Okay, while he is looking very cool pulling off this stunt, I have to wonder why he has to jump over an exploding gas tank just to rescue her. :))
Did he rescue her? :-??
And that is our beginning sequence. :D

Guest farstrep

@pechumori: Hello! :-h We're glad to have you here! :-* :-* Please do input your comments in the thread whenever you can. :x

I have this nagging feeling Detective Seo is giving Myung-sik a chance to deny his association with the biker gang but he is too dense to get it. :P The kid should learn to be more alert to a second chance when he is given one. On another note, this reminds me of Pinch Pinch @awesomeduck. LOL! Only it's not the butt.

pinchinghischeek15_zps148535b5.jpg

scream16_zps1fcf0b06.jpg

This brings to mind the infamous Scream mask sans the bloody knife.

scream-04-g.jpg

The big pile-up occurs behind him and Ki-soo doesn’t appear too disturbed. Hm. My first impression of him has just hit the rock bottom.

bigpileup17_zpsd87d7fb7.jpg

Did he just scream Choon-sim's name?? After ignoring her all this while? That’s odd.

choonsim18_zpsfb88fe55.jpg

Guest myphim

pechumori said: Greetings everyone. :D   I am watching my own copy of the movie, if you don't mind.
I paused it for a while just to let  you  guys know that I'm here too.

@farstrep, love the invitation poster!   :x

@dr25, you're welcome and hello  :-h

Guest Anomalous

Omo, they are so irresponsible. They caused that big accident and got away with it too. I do feel sorry for everyone who was injured due to their recklessness.

Guest farstrep

@WutHmone: :-h No worries. Get your online streaming started right now and join right in. :-*

Ki-soo is now working as a courier boy...

kisoo20_zps2aec30c2.jpg

… while Myung-sik is a cop, who wastes no time in picking up girls on his job. He doesn’t even bother to keep his leeriness in check when he steals a double, triple look at the lady’s *ahem*. I doubt the taxpayers would be too pleased to know these are the types of people they are supporting with their taxes.

myungsik19_zpsb00b1a74.jpg

Hi!
Sorry I'm late @farstrep.  I was finishing up on dinner but I see there is pizza and dessert ready.  Thanks!  
@myphim - Never knew they had Papa John's there either.  Why not, I guess, huh?
And I love root beer floats!  (Is that what that is, @farstrep?)  Never mind, don't need to answer.  You are our hostess with the mostest now..

Guest farstrep

katymac said: These police don't want to work hard. It's easier to catch the slowest one.I wonder what I would do if I were Choon-sim (seeing your bf with other girl like that)

Guest farstrep

What Ki-soo thinks is an ordinary package...

parcel22_zps4f0859c1.jpg

...turns out to be a bomb. *shudders* It is strange Ki-soo's company doesn't need their recipients to sign a form to acknowledge they have received the delivery?

explosion21_zps4750b862.jpg

Ki-soo is shocked at the unexpected explosion.

kisooontheground23_zps8c72836e.jpg

Although it's meant to highlight that he's been at the site of the explosion, the dirt on his face is a little too much? Did he even try to rescue anyone from the rubble?

siteofexplosion24_zps4fd5dd71.jpg

Guest myphim

iARKq1TMhVZQ6.gif

Years passed....Uh, how many years have passed actually? Anyone knows?!!!
Anyway, KS is now a courier with a hotter looking bike. :P
Look at him speeding through town, but don't look too much because you will get a headache. :))

Archived