Quick Blu-ray Review

Reviews

Reviewed by: Aaron Walker

Director: Beom-gu Cho

Stars: Min-ki Lee, Ye-won Kang, In-kwon Kim

Movie: 5/10

Blu-Ray: 4/10

Overall: 4/10

Foreign films can be a treat. They can take you to places you have never been. They can allow you to experience cultures to which you would never otherwise be exposed. Sometimes, seeing a foreign film is like a glimpse into a world you’ve never known. Sometimes, though, seeing a foreign film can completely baffle and confuse. Such is the case with QUICK (original Korean title Kwik), a new action/comedy thrill-ride out of South Korea.

Min-ki Lee as Han Gi-su in QUICK

QUICK tells the story, albeit very confusingly, of Han Gi-su (Min-ki Lee) and his former love Ah-rom (Ye-won Kang). Han Gi-su is a courier, carrying messages and speeding through the streets across Korea on his crotch-rocket. But, as we quickly find out, this is just his current way to pay the bills. He used to be a legendary motorcycle gangster on the streets of Korea. The interplay of his sordid past with Ah-rom and the policeman chasing him is part of the paradoxically delivered plotline that weaves through QUICK.

Quick, starring Min-ki Lee (as Han Gi-su) and Ye-won Kang (as Ah-rom)

Han Gi-su and Ah-rom have to deliver packages within a certain amount of time or else the bomb placed in their helmet will explode. This sounds a little bit like SPEED, but it is more of a mash-up action comedy like HOT SHOTS than a true action flick. That’s not to say that it doesn’t have some fun moments, including a couple of very cool shots that would feel perfectly placed in the middle of a great action movie.

Min-ki Lee and Ye-won Kang

But QUICK isn’t a great action movie. It isn’t even a very good movie in general. Some of it is probably in the translation, but when you take the time to release a movie like this shouldn’t you be careful with that piece? I mean, does anyone really say “what the heck?” anymore? How about 6 times in less than two hours? I don’t think so. But even if I’m wrong, the fact is aside from some competent (but not compelling) filmmaking, this movie just isn’t well done.

In-kwon Kim as Kim Myeong-sik

The story is contrived, too complex even for the few moments of plot they actually have. Instead of letting the action tell the story, the film calls for multiple flashbacks and scenes that are poorly intercut. Then, to piece everything together we get a double-shot of exposition right when things should be taking off. At sixty seven minutes into the film, one of the side characters (a detective) goes on a two minute monologue that essentially delivers the bulk of the film’s narrative. This isn’t okay – yet I still found myself oddly enjoying the movie. As a matter of fact I found myself re-watching the majority of it while writing this review. In general – is it very good? No. Is it fun and interesting? Yes. A view into a different world.

BLU-RAY REVIEW

Video: (1080p, 2.35:1 Widescreen) The video is beautiful but there is some disconnect, perhaps culturally, with the use of CGI. I’m surprised how good some of the scenes look in QUICK, but they also look completely fake… it’s those little moments of grit, of reality, that add to a well-done CGI presentation (in my opinion) and those are missing here. Still, it’s pretty nice.

Audio: (Korean 5.1 DTS-HD Master Audio) The audio for QUICK is aggressive and nicely done. The English subtitles are equally well-done and generally very easy to follow.

Trailer (02:25) The trailer is the first listed special feature on the QUICK Blu-ray. The trailer features a different villain voice but the original Korean audio with printed subtitles.

Action (17:00) Like QUICK, strange yet mesmerizing. This isn’t a great featurette by Blu-ray standards, but it is another different look into filmmaking in a very different place than where I live. Presented once again with English subtitles, this featurette focuses on the real stunts completed for QUICK’s many action scenes.

CGI (24:42) Raw footage from the film along with explanation of some of the bigger effects scenes. Interesting but nothing novel.

Making of (01:01:25) A standard, albeit extremely lengthy, feature with lots of footage from behind the scenes on QUICK. This one includes some interesting comments from cast and crew, but has none of the flash of the finished product (or our Hollywood counterparts). Quaint… but not impressive.

Poster (03:58) Behind the scenes from the poster photo shoot for QUICK. This one just doesn’t make any sense to me… really?

source: http://www.flix66.com/2012/10/22/movie-review-quick-blu-ray/

• Replies 339
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest farstrep

class="pageTitle"Quick – Review Jun 11, 2012  |   Posted by DarkXess

quick.jpg

Legendary biker Han (Lee Min-Ki) used to roam the streets recklessly with their motorcycles. Now he works as a courier boy who delivers his customer’s goods in record breaking time. His past caught up with him when his colleague dispatch him to send Ah-Rom (Kang Hye-Won) a member of a successful pop idol group to a concert. It turned out that Ah-Rom used to be his girlfriend and he broke her heart by cheating on her. Just as Han was about to proceed with the delivery, a mysterious caller warns him that Ah-Rom is wearing a helmet with explosive. If Han doesn’t makes the deliveries within the time limited that the mysterious caller set, the helmet will explode. If they try to remove the helmet or are separated more than 10 meters, the helmet will explode. The deliveries that they have to make are obviously explosive in nature. Not only that, they have to deal with Ah-Rom insistence on making a detour for her pop idol group’s performance, the persistent hounding by Ah-Rom admirer cum Han’s ex arch rival cum traffic police officer Kim Myung-Sik (Kim In-Kwon) and a conspiracy theory involving Japanese Yakuza. The chain of events and characters provide the set up for a series of unexpected fun and thrills.

Quick – think of it as “Speed” infuse with nonsensical humor and what a ride it was. In fact, there’s even a climatic ending on board on a speeding train that stood out as a form of “homage” to “Speed”. It might not have been equally thrilling but Quick stood out on with it’s side bursting gags that kept me laughing as the explosive thriller unfolds. Scenes like Ah Rom performing pop songs and bathing with her helmet made me laugh out loud. The mystery behind the assassination via explosive kept me on the edge of the seats. The unlikely team up between ex lovers had just the right amount of chemistry to make me look forward to resolution of their relationship.

quick2.jpg

One of the reasons why Quick worked as a comedic thriller has to do with the two protagonists. Lee Min-Ki and Kang Hye-Won are pretty good looking and they have screen charisma to carry the movie through. They are also quite proficient with comedy and even in an outrageously nonsensical movie like this, there’s enough charisma from them to make one want to root for their tumultuous relationship to work out. There’s a couple of things that diminished the joy of watching this movie. The special effects used to aid the dangerous speeding scenes were unevenly made . While some was passable, some special effects stood out like a sore thumb. However it’s not a deal breaker here as pace of the story moves quickly and something interesting would come along and keep the mind preoccupied. And then there’s the outrageous choices made in this movie that were a bit hard to swallow even in a nonsensical movie. Scenes like Ah Rom’s insistence to perform with her pop group when a time bomb is literally ticking on her head really applied the damper on the pace and logic of the movie. But then again, it went on to product one of the most funny and exhilarating scene of the movie and these problematic issues were easily forgotten.

Quick is a comedic madcap adventure of explosive proportion. It has a well blend of tense moments and laugh out loud moments. There are some minor problems with the movie that could be easily overlooked. Quick comes Highly Recommended. During the credits roll at the end of the movie, there are the NG segments that showed how difficult it was in making this movie. Even though there were many action scenes that were aided by special computer effects, some of the crashes were real and the stunt team had to endured painful falls and injuries to bring us the laughs. Kudos to the movie makers for making the effort to highlight the stunt team’s hard work behind the screen.

quickrating.jpg

source: http://japancinema.net/2012/06/11/quick-review/

bobsavero said: wow. @farstrep. too many review.. kekekeke, but i agree with @anomalus (anyyong chingu!) why its all bad???
looking forward to watch this with all prevy girls. kekkekekekeke. 

bobsavero said: @myphim : hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!i got invitation from farstrep  :D
and yeah, SPEED 1 is awesome movie!!! i love  Sandra Bullock and Keanu reeves,,, :x

Guest farstrep

Pictures of the cast:

08061949_YJW_8814.jpg
credits: as tagged

110620_phsa11.jpg
credits:
pann.news.nate.com

IE001325529_STD.jpg
credits: ohmynews.com

20110620_1308541280_08068400_1.jpg?13085

20125928296_60800040.jpg
credits: article.joinsmsn.com

Stills:

15239A4A4EA6B8730D0D68
credits: tistory.cm

38581451.2.jpg

Guest farstrep

With new film, actress takes the ‘Quick’ route to cinema success

"그땐 정말 두려웠다" 배우 강예원 심경고백

Aug 12,2011

12003810.jpg

“Quick” has drawn 2.5 million viewers since July 20. [JoongAng Ilbo]
No one’s star has risen as quickly in the nation’s film scene as Gang Ye-won’s.

In the last three years, the 31-year-old actress has featured in three box office hits including “Haeundae” (2009) and “Hello Ghost” (2010), which together have racked up just under 15 million viewers.

Her latest movie “Quick,” which opened on July 20, had drawn more than 2.5 million viewers as of Monday.

“I’m nervous and excited,” Gang said. “In ‘Haeundae,’ I played a supporting role. This time, I had the responsibility of playing the lead. But the scenario was fun and I felt I could play the role well.”

The release of “Quick” represents the culmination of Gang’s 10-year career, much of which she has spent in obscurity, wandering from one minor role to the next.

Long after her fourth movie, “Haeundae,” was released two years ago, Gang said people still recognized her for her role in the movie as the girlfriend of one of the main characters. Now, people recognize her on her own merits, she said.

Also indicative of her growing prominence, she estimates she has been interviewed more than 150 times since “Haeundae.”

Gang credits her meteoric rise to Yoon Je-kyun, the producer of “Quick” and the director and producer of “Haeundae.”

After a minor role in the 2002 movie “Addiction,” Gang went four years without any movie roles until she won a minor role in “Miracle on 1st Street” (2007). Gang describes that period as “depressing” but said she retains the work ethic she developed then.

“I couldn’t participate in the productions I wanted and the productions that wanted me didn’t interest me,” Gang said. “I couldn’t see what the future held. I was scared and on the verge of bursting into tears.”

So she decided to focus on preparing herself for future roles. She finished her degree at Hanyang University, studying singing, pilates, yoga, dance, swimming and kendo, as well as a foreign language.

The turning point in her career came at her audition for “Miracle on 1st Street,” when she met Yoon, the “Haeundae” director, who cast her in the film. Since then, the two have also worked together on “Haeundae,” “Harmony” (2010) and “Quick.”

“Since Yoon and I met, everything has worked out well,” Gang said. “Even in my everyday life, I try not to over think things. I’m happy filming, so I’m in good spirits.”

Gang made her debut in the 2001 SBS sitcom “Honey Honey,” and until she starred in “She is Nineteen” (SBS 2004), she was known by her real name, Kim Ji-eun.

After playing supporting roles in “Miracle” and “Haeundae,” Gang played leading roles in “Harmony,” as a convict who kills her stepfather, and “Hello Ghost,” as a hospice nurse struggling with family problems.

In “Quick,” her seventh movie, Gang plays the role of an outspoken girl who lies about her age to get into a girl group. (She said the dancing lessons she took paid off for this part, although her offer to sing was turned down.)

Her character, Ah-rom, finds herself on a motorcycle driven by an ex-boyfriend (portrayed by Gang’s “Haeundae” co-star Lee), and wearing a helmet that is set to explode if they don’t deliver a package on time. The high-speed, high-stakes race is reminiscent of the 1994 film “Speed” and the 1998 French film “Taxi.”

“After ‘Haeundae,’ my mother said, ‘Never do another film that dangerous,’” Gang said. “So I wonder what she’ll say this time. Maybe she’ll watch the movie and cry.”

Given her output of four movies in three years, the question for Gang is obvious: what’s next?

“I’ve been working endlessly and it’s too early to have plans,” she said. “First, I want to see ‘Quick’ succeed.”

By Ki Sun-min, Kim In-koo [estyle@joongang.co.kr]

한글 관련 기사 [중앙일보]

시한폭탄 헬멧 쓴 배역인데 ‘생활 연기’ 할 수는 없죠

영화 ‘퀵’으로 주연 신고한 배우 강예원

‘베 이비 페이스’라는 말이 딱이다. 배우 강예원(31). 스크린에서 풍기던 성숙한 이미지와는 깜짝 놀랄 정도로 다르다. ‘해운대’(2009)의 피서 온 대학생, ‘하모니’(2010)의 성폭행한 의붓아버지를 죽인 죄수, ‘헬로우 고스트’(2010)의 가족 때문에 힘겨워하는 호스피스 간호사…. 20일 개봉한 액션블록버스터 ‘퀵’에선 폭주족이었던 아이돌 가수다. 네 작품 모두 실제보다 훨씬 어른스러워 보인다. 전형적인 나이배기다.

억울해할 일만은 아니다. 그의 아기 같은 얼굴은 답이 채워지길 기다리는 빈 괄호와 같다. ‘출연작 3편, 관객 1700만명’이라는 행운의 이유가 어렴풋이 짐작된다.

최근 2년새 충무로에서 이만큼 고속성장한 여배우도 없다. “‘쟤 ‘해운대’에서 이민기 여자친구잖아’ 하던 분들이 이젠 ‘어, 강예원이네?’ 해요. ‘해운대’부터 ‘퀵’까지 인터뷰만 150번 넘게 한 것 같네요.”

‘퀵’의 아이돌 가수 아름은 폭주족 시절 애인이자 퀵서비스맨 기수(이민기)의 오토바이에 동승하게 된다. 시한폭탄이 장착된 헬멧을 쓴 채. 강예원은 두 시간 내내 달리고 구르고 뒹굴고 울부짖는다. 목청이 성할까 싶을 정도다. “놀라울 정도로 많은 에너지를 필요로 했던 작품이었어요. 머리에 폭탄이 있는데 미치지 않을 수 있을까요? ‘생활 연기’가 차분하게 나올 수 있을까요? 내내 ‘미친 X’처럼 정신없이 들떠있는 모습을 보여줘야 한다고 생각했어요.”

지금은 “쟤가 뭔데 100억짜리 영화에 벌써 나오냐”는 질시를 받지만, 예까지 오는데 10년 걸린 ‘늦깎이’다. 김지은이라는 이름으로 2001년 SBS 시트콤 ‘허니허니’에 출연했고, 이듬해 구본승과 주연한 영화 ‘마법의 성’을 찍었다. 하지만 ‘글래머 몸매’‘파격 베드신’만 화제성으로 소비됐다. 이후 4년은 연기와 상관없이 살아야 했다. 그는 “암울했던 그 시절이 지금의 밝고 매사에 열심인 나를 만들었다”며 웃었다.

조 범구 감독의 액션블록버스터 ‘퀵’. 강예원은 졸지에 폭탄 운반 오토바이에 타게 된 아이돌 가수를 연기했다. “제가 원하는 작품은 할 수 없었고, 내키지 않는 작품은 절 원했어요. 앞이 안 보였죠. 겁을 잔뜩 먹었던 것 같아요. 툭 건드리면 금방 울음을 터뜨릴 듯한 상태로 살았죠. 하느님을 원망한 적도 많았어요. 왜 나한테 연기의 길을 걷게 해 이 고통을 겪게 할까 싶었죠.”

그때 마음을 고쳐먹지 않았다면 콧소리로 “컨셉입니다~”를 외치거나 헬멧을 쓴 채 샤워하는 ‘퀵’의 포복절도할 연기는 없었다. “누군가 날 불러줄 때까지 준비된 배우가 되자고 결심했어요. 학교(한양대 성악과)를 마저 다니면서 일과를 바쁘게 짰죠. 외국어를 비롯해 검도·필라테스·요가·헬스·춤·수영 등 안 한 게 없어요.” 2007년 ‘1번가의 기적’ 오디션이 그를 기적적으로 구원했다. 그때 만난 윤제균 감독과의 인연은 ‘윤제균 사단’으로 이어졌다.

이후 경험한 “연기인지조차 까맣게 잊어버리는 카타르시스의 순간”은 강예원이 발견한 연기의 자력(磁力)이다. “그 인물의 모든 걸 기억하는 일이 제겐 필요해요. ‘하모니’의 유미를 연기할 땐 태아 초음파 사진을 구해 휴대전화에 저장해놓고 줄곧 들여다봤어요. 성폭행 피해자 유미에게 아이를 유산한 과거를 만들어준 거죠. 정신과에 찾아가 피해자들이 어떤 증세를 보이는지도 들어봤고요. 이렇게 살다보니 촬영 끝나갈 때쯤엔 죽고 싶단 충동이 들 정도였어요. 나중엔 소속사 매니저들이 지방 촬영장으로 다 내려왔어요. 그냥 놔뒀다가 저한테 무슨 일 생길 것 같다고. ”(웃음)

가만히 얘길 듣다보니 더이상 그의 얼굴이 ‘베이비 페이스’로만 보이진 않았다. ‘천(千)의 얼굴’로 향할 가능성이 보였다. “배역 하나하나가 소중하고 감사하다”는 강예원, 기억해둘 만한 이름이다.

source: http://koreajoongangdaily.joinsmsn.com/news/article/article.aspx?aid=2940089

Guest farstrep

@myphim and @bobsavero: Any movie would fall short when compared to a legendary predecessor like "Speed". I suspect the critics watched "Quick" with the expectations that it would be as good as "Speed" or even better because of the improved technology and CGI effects we have now but alas! :P

farstrep said: @myphim and @bobsavero: Any movie would fall short when compared to a legendary predecessor like "Speed". I suspect the critics watched "Quick" with the expectations that it would be as good as "Speed" or even better because of the improved technology and CGI effects we have now but alas! :P

@myphim, the Korean movie industry have their own remake of some famous Hollywood films and vice versa. As Farstrep has said it is quite hard to be compared to a legendary movie like Speed. As I have told Farstrep, not even Speed 2 can compare with it.

Allow me to re-post my description of the movie for your expectation settings:

This is Korea's version of Keanu Reeves' movie, Speed, with a twist. If you're looking for an action movie filled with stunts and special effects and a really cool motorbike then this film is for you. I watched it early this year and unlike in Speed where the villain is presented to the audience early on, this movie will leave you to keep on guessing who the bomber is.

I would like to thank @Farstrep for all the effort in updating the page and giving it a new lease of life, so to speak. I have been busy updating other threads.

As a recap, "Quick" is not a perfect movie, it may have its loopholes, but it is quite entertaining. This is a comedy suspense and should not be taken seriously. Farstrep was right in saying, "just sit back and enjoy the ride".  :)

Guest farstrep

Lee Min Ki: 'I Would Like to Come Closer to My Fans'
[2011-12-06]

Actor Lee Min Ki held a fan meeting in Japan, and he had a conversation with his fans while holding a live performance during the fan meeting.

Lee Min Ki, who has been spotlighted as a character actor up to now, held his fan meeting entitled "Minki's Forest" at Omiya Sonic City Hall in Saitama, Japan on December 4. He presented a short video containing the edited images of his movies "Quick" (directed by Cho Bum Koo) and "Chilling Romance" (directed by Hwang In Ho) and shared his recent stories. In addition, he explained his first photo album with nine different themes including rock, romance, and memory by saying, "I wanted to leave my appearance in my twenties and I wanted to contain my thoughts and my present time in the photo album."

8004_3398_l.jpg

During the feature of teaching the Korean language, he personally taught the Korean language to his fans by creating dialogue suitable to various situations such as a phone call, invitation, and making a confession, and he also made a Christmas cake and gave a chance to selected fans to taste the cake. In addition, he attracted the audience by presenting acoustic live performances, singing John Lennon's hit songs such as "Love" and "Imagine" after saying that he would like to express his thoughts with the songs about love. He finished his fan meeting with a promise, saying, "I would like to come closer to you in 2012 by appearing in any type of work, whether it is a drama or a movie."

source: http://english.kbs.co.kr/Entertain/EntertainmentNews/view.html?No=8004

=================================================

This is not in any way related to "Quick" but I thought you guys might be interested in the actor portraying Myung-sik.

[interview] The Hard-Core Supporting Actor, Kim In Kwon

2011-12-19 15:32  l   CJ E&M enewsWorld Lee, JinHo
  “He was the most impressive actor,” said Joe Odagiri.

“He’s the actor that can stand out the most with this film,” said Jang Dong Gun.

Kim In Kwon is the man being showered with praise by top stars from Korea, China and Japan. If he′s proud of himself, it would be with good reason.

But he shook his head, however, and said, “I don’t think it’s good praise to say that a supporting role stands out,” and he added, “It feels uncomfortable to be seen that way.” Why does he think so? Enews met with Kim In Kwon to find out.

99697258.jpg

Kim In Kwon up close

Perhaps it was because of his strong acting, but I expected him to be skilled with words and very witty. My expectations, however, led nowhere. Kim was calm and serious during the interview. When he started talking about film and acting, he especially became more charismatic.

His image off-screen was completely different from his image on it. Still, a smile came to his lips when we started talking of his three daughters.

75379184.jpg

Feels uncomfortable with praise

I first started off with the praise he was receiving these days. In My Way, he still managed to shine between the likes of top actors Jang Dong Gun and Joe Odagiri.

“Personally, I’m thankful to be thought of that way. But I believe that saying the supporting role’s acting stands out isn’t really praise. The center of this film should be Jang Dong Gun, Joe Odagiri and Fan Bing Bing. Telling me that I stand out means I’m interrupting the flow of the film. I feel sorry to the people around me when I hear that.”

From his firm answer I could glimpse his philosophy on film. But I still thought his working with top actors from Korea and Japan would be meaningful to him.

“It’s my first collaboration in 10 years with Dong Gun. He’s a great big brother who treats me like his youngest brother. Joe Odagiri is so mischievous. I couldn’t tell where he would go next, because he would do things like suddenly lie down on the ground. He had a very warm heart, though. I’m honored to have worked with the two.”

89173693.jpg

“I am a sammaine.”

Kim is already the father of three daughters, but because of the endless casting calls, he didn’t get to spend much time with his children. When his third child was born, he wasn’t able to be there because he was still shooting My Way.

“My third daughter was born while I was on a shoot. The shooting schedule overlapped with my wife’s pregnancy period, so I was of no help to her. I was so sorry, but my wife actually liked it, saying I ‘was a hindrance, anyway’. (Laugh) She said going out to earn a lot of money was what would help her. Though she said that, I think inside she would’ve been sad.”

It’s been 13 years since he made his debut, and during that time he’s been in 23 pieces. Now he’s cleared a place for himself as Chungmuro’s biggest scene stealer, but his passion for acting still leaves him wanting more. I wondered what types of roles he would like to take on in his future.

“I’m actually a sammaine (Japanese for third-tier actors). It may sound like too much, but I don’t think sammaine is a bad word. It means I’m an actor who can support other actors so that they can shine. I’m happy with that. It’s just that sometimes I dream of becoming the lead that pierces the center of the story.”

Photo credit: tvN, My Way

source: http://enewsworld.mnet.com/enews/contents.asp?idx=2240&idxType=News&trendKeyword=Kim%20In%20Kwon

=================================================

Kim In-kwon 8 years into marriage but no wedding

2011/07/21

photo183766.jpg

Actor Kim In-kwon feels bad for not having been able to give his wife the chance to wear a wedding dress.

On the cable tvN "Taxi" on the 21st, Kim In-kwon said, "I have been married for 8 years but I haven't had a wedding yet. There is no wedding picture of me and my wife and I am very sorry for that to her".

As he joined the army as soon as they got married, Kim In-kwon said, "My wife gave birth to the children in a hostel and she went through a lot. I wanted to put up a wedding even later, but we just haven't been that plentiful".

Director Yoon Je-kyoon, actor Seol Kyeong-gu and Kang Ye-won gathered they money to make a wedding for them but the wife was going through post labor depression and it ended up in no use.

Kim In-kwon said, "I am planning on going to Hawaii with the wife and children as soon as possible. I want to prepare the greatest wedding of all there".

Kim In-kwon married a friend from elementary school in 2004 and has 3 daughters.

김인권 "결혼 8년차, 결혼식 올리지 못한 이유는.."

TV리포트 원문 기사전송 2011-07-22 07:04

[TV리포트 황인혜 기자] 배우 김인권이 아내에게 웨딩드레스를 입혀주지 못한 것에 대한 미안한 마음을 전했다.

김인권은 21일 방송된 케이블TV tvN '현장토크쇼 택시'에서 "올해로 결혼 8년차인데 아직 결혼식조차 올리지 못했다. 결혼식 사진 한장 없어 아내에게 무척 미안하다"고 털어놨다.

결혼하자마자 군입대를 한 김인권은 "아내가 하숙방에서 세 아이를 낳고 뒷바라지 하면서 고생을 많이 했다. 늦게라도 결혼식을 올리고 싶었지만 상황이 여의치 않았다"고 말했다.

보다 못한 영화 '해운대' 팀의 윤제균 감독과 배우 설경구, 강예원 등이 십시일반 돈을 모아 이들 부부의 결혼식을 준비했지만 산후우울증인 아내와의 불화로 무산되고 말았다.

김인권은 "최대한 빠른 시일 내에 아이들을 다 데리고 하와이로 갈 생각이다"며 "그곳에서 가장 멋지고 우아한 결혼식을 치뤄주고 싶다"고 아내에 대한 무한 애정을 드러냈다.

2004년 초등학교 동창과 결혼한 김인권은 슬하에 3녀를 두고 있다.

사진=tvN

황인혜 기자 dlsp@tvreport.co.kr

source: http://www.hancinema.net/kim-in-kwon-8-years-into-marriage-but-no-wedding-31630.html; http://news.nate.com/view/20110722n02666

Guest farstrep

@pechumori: :) Hello! :-h Thank you so much for taking the time to share your thoughts on the film. You are too kind. You need not thank me for updating the thread. I posted these reviews and videos because I was looking through them myself. Besides, these reviews can help the viewers understand more of "Quick" - the director's intentions when he makes this movie, the critics' opinions, the actors' thoughts.

I believe kappy is the one who said "sit back and enjoy the ride". I just told everyone to enjoy the ride and suspend their belief while at it. It's my fault. :)) Her comment is buried under an avalanche of my posts and thus, mistaken as mine. :P

Do join us for the movie night if you can spare the time. :x I have informed the rest and we're all looking forward to seeing you on that special day. :-* :-*

Guest farstrep

More trailers for your enjoyment - they might bear some similarities to the ones I have posted:

Fan MV - "Cracks":

http://youtu.be/df05xXTI99A

Guest farstrep

"Quick" is Speeding Its Way to the United States and Canada!

2011/08/12

photo188303.jpg

"Quick" redefines the Korean blockbuster and blasts away the summer heat!

The speed maniac and motorcycle messenger Gi-su receives a mysterious call when he is about to take Arom, his ex-girlfriend and a member of a girl band, to a live broadcast. Suddenly, a mysterious voice on the phone warns that there is a bomb wire to Arom's helmet and that a package must be delivered to a designated address within 30 minutes. "Remove the helmet or fail to complete the mission and the bomb goes off".

...As the clock is ticking, the two begin a race against time to stay alive.

SYNOPSIS

Speed maniac and motorcycle messenger Gi-su receives a mysterious call while delivering a special package, Arom, a member of a girl band short on time en route to a live broadcast.

The mysterious voice on the phone warns that there's a bomb wired to her helmet and that a package must be delivered to a designated address within 30 minutes. Remove the helmet or fail to complete the mission and the bomb goes off.

Caught up in a bomb attack on the grandest scale smack in the middle of the city, the messenger and his passenger begin a race against time that everyone's lives depend on.

ABOUT THE MOVIE

"Quick" redefines the Korean blockbuster and blasts away the summer heat.
The high-octane action blockbuster "Quick" heralds the coming of a new type of Korean blockbuster- a gratifying and thrilling movie that will blast the summer heat away.

Solid and robust storytelling and character composition, and tension tempered by laughter are the proof that every scene in "Quick" was strategically planned and devised in the finest detail to create the pinnacle of movie entertainment for thrill-seeking audiences.  

"The helmet will explode if the bomb is not delivered in 30 minutes", This ominous and urgent narrative set-up provides the intensity that will make palms sweat. At the same time, the intense 300 kilometers per hour speeds and grand scale explosions deliver extravagant spectacle.

Finally, established mainstream actors Lee Min-ki, Kang Ye-won and Kim In-kwon are at their powerful and unique best, and Ko Chang-seok and Joo Jin-mo-I are on hand to shake things up. This seamless combination of performers comes together in a perfect personality cocktail that ensures both laughter and excitement.  

"Quick" will leave its mark on the history of Korean blockbusters with a style never before seen and is sure to take its place as the must-see film of the summer.

A casting triumph! Lee Min-ki, Kang Ye-won and Kim In-kwon.
Producer Yoon Je-kyoon, a man with the Midas touch, truly believes that "casting is as important as marital compatibility". He did not hesitate in selecting Lee Min-ki, Kang Ye-won, and Kim In-kwon to make up the lead cast of "Quick".

Lee Min-ki, who is an avid motorcyclist in real life, shows total immersion in his speed demon character Gi-su. Upgrading his attractiveness by combining thrill- and speed-seeking brute manliness with innocent charm, he is configured into a lethal heartthrob.

Beginning with "Haeundae", and playing an enormous role in making "Harmony" and "Hello Ghost" successful hits, Kang Ye-won is emerging as one of the most bankable actresses in Korea. In "Quick" Kang Ye-won exudes an irresistible, pixie-like sexiness as girl group member Arom.

Kim In-won was recognized as the top comic actor in Korea after taking his first lead role in "He's on Duty". In "Quick" he is responsible for delivering laughs as traffic cop Myeong-sik, who has a natural instinct for speed.

The three actors collaborated previously in "Haeundae" and not only did they meet director Yoon Je-kyoon's expectations in bringing out the personalities of the characters, they surpassed his expectations by showing an indescribable degree of teamwork and proved that they form a dream trio. The reunion of the team that helped "Haeundae" attract 10 million viewers will compel people to ask, "What new records will they break?"

Showcasing the confidence in the team that brought us "Haeundae"
As director, Yoon Je-kyoon steered the Korean disaster epic "Haeundae" to blockbuster status, drawing 10 million viewers. He also helmed "My Boss, My Hero", "Sex Is Zero", "Miracle on 1st Street", and has crossed genre lines as producer of "My Lovely Week", "Harmony" and "My Dear Desperado". What's his secret to continuous box office success? Probably presenting circumstances that are authentically Korean but that are also universally appealing. Yoon Je-kyoon has accurately grasped and predicted what audiences were curious about and interested in, and satisfied those needs.

Youn and the "Haeundae" crew's latest production, "Quick", is an ambitious, special project, 4 years in the making with a budget of KRW 10 billion. Director Jo Beom-goofaced a challenge in creating a new genre of high-speed action and pioneering a new style of blockbuster, which has never been seen in Korea.

With the familiar delivery service at the heart of the action, the frantic backdrop of Seoul, and Hollywood visuals, "Quick" is on track to raise the domestic movie industry and confirm the capability of the "Haeundae" production team.

PRODUCTION NOTES

100 vehicles totaled amid the vivid action of the busy city
Director Jo Beom-gooand the production team poured their time and money into capturing the vivid high-speed scenes at the speed of 300 kilometers per hour.

Shooting in iconic central locations around the city of Seoul, the production team had to collaborate at the highest levels!. Because of the crowds and traffic in centrally located Myung-dong, the team even memorized the timing of traffic signals so that they could shoot just at the right moment-at lightning speeds.  

An army of vehicles were mobilized for the shoot as well. Fifty cars and trucks were purchased specifically to be destroyed, and another 20 were purchased or donated for the movie. In addition, 30 motorbikes were used, for a grand total of about 100 vehicles and bikes sacrificed to the action.

And to capture all these scenes, up to 8 cameras were in use at any given time. High-speed scenes were completed because of the exhaustive planning, preparation, and passion of the crew. The result? Stylish, electrifying action visuals that will result in 100% viewer captivation and satisfaction.  

The journey to completing realistic visuals and the introduction of Doggiecam Sparrow 200 and remote control system
Due to the lack of appropriate equipment available in Korea, the team initially faced limitations to shooting at high speeds. Refusing to limit the speed of the action, Director of Photography Kim Young-ho traveled to Los Angeles to secure a Sparrow Remote Head for the Doggiecam, a favorite of high-impact directors Michael Bay and Tony Scott, and the first time this equipment was used in Asia.

Thanks to the Sparrow Head equipment, shooting speeds, normally between 70 and 80 kilometers per hour, were increased to between a staggering 170 and 200 kph. Various compositions, shooting techniques and CG were used, resulting in visuals of the bike reaching 300 kilometers per hour.

In addition to high-speed scenes, another visual spectacle is the explosions. For scenes where 2 or 3 cars explode simultaneously, special effects director Hong Jang-pyo air freighted in the most advanced wireless remote control system, never before used or even available in Korea. The resulting explosion scenes are full of spectacle, realistic tension and are of such quality that up to this point they were synonymous only with Hollywood. Audiences will be unable to tear their eyes from the screen.

With a license to ride, the cast naturally takes to the bike action
"Quick" awakened the basic instinct for speed of the three main actors. Since most of the movie is comprised of riding scenes, motorbike licenses were a must. As soon as Kang Ye-won and Kim In-kwon were cast, the first thing they did was to obtain 250cc motorbike licenses. Kang went one step further and immediately notified the crew of her intention to shoot the bike action herself. Along with Kim, she started to practice riding, and the pair was ready before production began. Stunt doubles were only used for the more difficult scenes.

Lee Min-ki, on the other hand, had been riding for years and shot all the difficult action scenes himself without the use of a stuntman.  

The crew's burning enthusiasm shows in it willingness to sacrifice  
Because of all the dangerous shooting involved in "Quick", injuries both large and small were frequent on the set. For the stunt crew, who featured in the highly difficult action scenes, every moment risked an accident and was laced with tension.  

Abrasions were common from the action scenes and hardly worth mentioning. Costumes and props were burned from multiple explosions, making every moment of the shoot fraught with apprehension. In such a hazardous environment, the action and special effects teams could not afford to miss even the smallest detail.  

Directing and production staff and the emergency medical and rescue teams stayed alert. Nevertheless, there was great teamwork and lots of laughter-even during the toughest shooting scenes thanks to the pride and passion of being part of a crew that was aware it was making Korean film history.

CAST & CHARACTERS

"Why are you doing this to me!"
Gi-Su: A messenger caught up in a series of bombings

He spent his fortune on a BMW motorbike and can go from Chungdam-dong to Sangam in 18 minutes. He is Gi-su, the "crazy fast" courier. The only thing he's interested in is speed. One day, along with a girl group idol, he gets thrust into the center of a bomb conspiracy.
A new generation Korean actor – Lee Min-ki

After making his debut in "A Good Day to Have an Affair", he was cast in weighty films such as "Haeundae" and "A Million" where he further showcased his talent. The innocent, shy rescue worker he embodied in "Haeundae" also won him widespread adoration.

As Han Gi-su, the messenger in "Quick" who has to deliver a bomb, he retains his fresh, innocent persona, but also shows his speed-demon, masculine charms. With his alternately unsullied and stylish personality, he is set to capture even more female hearts.

Filmography
"A Million" (2009), "Oishi Man" (2008), "Romantic Island" (2008), "A Good Day to Have an Affair" (2007), "Haeundae" (2009)

"We're delivering a bomb!"
Arom: Calling a delivery service finds a girl group idol caught as collateral
Arom is a member of the popular girl group OK Girls. Due to her tight schedule, she decides to use a messenger service for a ride and puts on a helmet that contains a bomb. She can neither remove the helmet nor move more than 10 meters away from Gi-su. Having no choice, she has to bite the bullet and accompany Gi-su on a dangerous journey.
Multi-talented actress Kang Ye-won effortlessly juggles comedy with action
She gained popularity as a result of her role in "Haeundae" as the immature Hee-Mi and as the object of desire for Lee Min-ki. Now she makes up one half of the "Haeundae Couple".  

In "Harmony" she played an inmate with family problems. In "Hello Ghost" she was a cold hospice nurse. Kang has had ample opportunity to show off her talent in a handful of diverse roles. In "Quick", in order to fully capture Arom, she got a motorbike license and mastered dancing and singing. She looks beautiful doing all of it in "Quick", and she is primed to win over audiences once again.

Filmography
"Hello Ghost" (2010), "Harmony" (2009), "Haeundae" (2009), "Miracle on 1st Street" (2007)

"An Eye for an Eye, a tooth for a tooth…and a biker for a biker!"
Myeong-sik: A traffic cop who was born to burn rubber
When he sees Gi-su delivering a bomb at lightning speeds, his own repressed urge for speed bubbles to the surface. He screams "Speed racer for a speed racer", and follows him on his police motorbike.
Recognized master of comic acting – Kim In-kwon
In "He's on Duty", Kim In-kwon took the starring role as Bang Tae-sik, who pretends to be a foreign worker in order to find a job. He captured hearts by seamlessly blending comedy and emotion. In "Quick" he finds himself in an ironic situation where he can't speed because he is a traffic cop-and Kim adds his comic touch to this ironic situation as only he can.  

Filmography
"He's on Duty" (2010), "Secret" (2009), "Haeundae" (2009), "Fate" (2008), "Miss Gold Digger" (2007), "Love So Divine" (2004), "Once Upon A Time In Highschool" (2004)

"The nutjob is going around setting off bombs in the city!"
Detective Seo: A veteran cop baffled by terror right in the middle of the city
Seoul, Namdong Division, Vice Unit. Seo struggles to catch Gi-su in order to find the criminal behind the daytime terrorist attacks, right in the middle of the city, with traffic officer Myung-sik
Chungmuro's biggest scene-stealer - Ko Chang-seok
Ko Chang-seok played the warm-hearted director Bong in "Rough Cut", and created the memorable Vietnamese gangster boss in "Secret Reunion". Last year he was part of the supporting cast in "The Showdown", "Hello Ghost", and "Barefoot Dream", revealing his charismatic presence on his way to becoming one of the busiest actors in Korea. In "Quick" he takes on the role of a warm-hearted detective who is defined by his cheerful laughter amid a tense situation.  

Filmography
"Barefoot Dream" (2010), "The Showdown" (2010), "Hello Ghost" (2010), "Secret Reunion" (2010), "Rough Cut" (2008), "Sympathy for Lady Vengeance" (2005)

ABOUT THE DIRECTOR

"In "Quick", I've shot enough high-speed scenes to last a lifetime"
Director Jo Beom-goo
Shepherding the birth of high-speed entertainment and filling the screen with explosive energy
With its edgy take on punks and stylish action, director Jo Beom-goo's "Ddukbang" revealed an aesthetic full of personality and energy. Now Cho takes on a new challenge with "Quick", which he has been preparing for 5 years.

With the determination to make a, "fun movie that everyone can enjoy", Cho threw up a brave challenge to the status quo by demanding a new genre, the "speed action blockbuster", to push the boundaries that define the Korean movie.

To achieve more satisfying visuals, he was first in Korea to utilize the Doggiecam. In addition to using the remote control, even after production began and if the weather permitted, he took the equipment out and continued shooting.

Thanks to such efforts, he was able to transplant the physical drama that he showed in his previous works to the motorbike, resulting in cool, refreshing, white-knuckled entertainment that overflows with energy.

His determination to visualize everything that he has imagined has created a type of film never seen before, marking a new chapter in the history of Korean movies.

Filmography
"Quick" (2011), "Ddukbang" (2006), "The Bad Utterances" (2004), "The Travel" (2000) [short film], "The Rainy Season" (1996) [short film]

source: http://www.hancinema.net/quick-is-speeding-its-way-to-the-united-states-and-canada--win-free-tickets--32178.html

Guest farstrep

Quick South Korea
Contemporary action comedy
2011, colour, 2.35:1, 111 mins

Directed by Jo Bum-gu (조범구)

Credits

Theatrical release: South Korea, 20 Jul 2011.

Presented by CJ E&M Pictures (SK). Produced by JK Film (SK), in association with CJ E&M Pictures. Executive producer: Katharine Kim. Producers: Lee Sang-yong, Yun Je-gyun.

Script: Park Su-jin. Adaptation: Yun Je-gyun, Jo Beom-gu. Photography: Kim Yeong-ho. Editing: Shin Min-gyeong. Music: Dalparan. Art direction: Jeong Hyeon-cheol. Sound: Lee Eun-ju, Lee Seung-yeob. Action: Oh Se-yeong, Choi Dong-heon. Special effects: Han Yeong-woo, Kim Jun-hyeong, Hong Jang-pyo.

Cast: Lee Min-gi (Han Gi-su), Gang Ye-weon (Chun-shim, aka Ah-rom), Kim In-gweon (Lee Myeong-shik), Goh Chang-seok (Detective Seo, Myeong-shik's boss), Ju Jin-mo (Kim, National Police Control Center team leader), Kim Byeong-cheol (Detective Park), Kim Eun-ok (Miss Lee), Yun Je-mun (Jeong In-hyeok, the villain), Yu Seung-mok (Lee Do-hyeong), Don Lee (Kim Ju-cheol), Song Jae-ho (Gwak Han-su), Jeon Guk-hwan (Aikawa Masaaki), Kim Tae-woo (Watanabe Junichi), Oh Jeong-se (Park Dal-yong), Choi Jae-seob (chief manager), Kim So-jin (team manager), Han Geun-seob (road manager), Gweon Bang-hyeon (Cody), Park Jin-woo (director), Gong Sang-ah (assistant director), Jo Gyeong-hyeon (gang member), Lee Su-jeong (sexy girl), Park Geon.

Quick

By Derek Elley

Sat, 30 July 2011, 18:05 PM (HKT)

Slickly packaged, motorbike action movie that's fast, furious and (thankfully) funny. Genre events, plus ancillary.

Story

Seoul, 2004. A group of bikers is joy-racing through the night streets and its leader, teenage legend Han Gi-su (Lee Min-gi), is tearfully berated by his high-school sweetheart Chun-shim (Gang Ye-weon) for scorning her. Fellow biker Lee Myeong-shik (Kim In-gweon), who has a crush on Chun-shim, watches dolefully. Following a traffic pile-up, Gi-su executes a perfect bike jump over the mess. Six year later Gi-su is working as a "quick" bike messenger. After delivering a package to an office, the building blows up just after he's left. Not thinking he was connected in any way, Gi-su quickly leaves the scene. Later, he's asked to urgently drive Ah-rom, the lead vocalist of girl group OK Girls, to a televised stadium concert she's late for, and only realises too late that she's actually Chun-shim, still angry at his treatment years earlier. He loans her his helmet for the ride, unaware that it's been switched for an identical one rigged with explosive. They're told by phone to deliver three packages already stowed in his bike, with a 30-minute delivery time for each package. If they exceed the time limit, or Chun-shim tries to take off the helmet, it will explode. Meanwhile, the police, led by Detective Seo (Goh Chang-seok) and NPCC team leader Kim (Ju Jin-mo), have examined the CCTV tape in the building that exploded and are looking for Gi-su as the potential bomber. Also now working as a policeman is Lee. Gi-su delivers Chun-shim to the concert just in time, and she performs in the helmet. Then the two of them start to make the deliveries, while being hunted by the police and trying to solve the mystery on the roads between Seoul and Incheon.

Review

Played largely at fever pitch, laden with visual effects, and with most of the dialogue screamed rather than spoken, Quick (2011) is the type of action movie that seems to want to prove that South Korea can make 'em as big, brash and brainless as any other industry (read: Hollywood). In fact, in overall tone it's closer to the many Europa Corp. action comedies produced by France's Luc BESSON, especially Hervé RENOH's bike-messenger movie Paris Express Coursier (2010), with which it even shares a similar poster. Quick wastes little energy on backgrounding and is basically a series of setpieces wrapped round a marginally quieter interlude at the hour mark between the two leads. As a slice of throwaway entertainment, it's great fun, despite being about 10 minutes too long.

The script device of giving the lead character a saddlemate, and the fact she's a girl he once ditched at high school, prevents the film from becoming just a mixture of testosterone and visual effects — as well as providing a constant stream of humour that's also mirrored in some of the other performances (notably by KIM In-gwon 김인권 | 金仁權, as a biker-turned-cop who once had the hots for the same girl, and GO Chang-seok 고창석 as his superior). The humour, especially by GANG Ye-won 강예원 (Harmony 하모니 (2010), Hello Ghost 헬로우 고스트 (2010)) as the ditzy Chun-shim, is mostly played at near-constant hysteria; but it has the salutory effect of Quick never seeming to take itself seriously and communicating a sense of popcorn-movie enjoyment. That's just as well, as the plot (apart from a neat final revelation) is only there to move the characters from one location another and doesn't bear much closer examination.

The fact that Chun-shim is locked into a helmet that will explode unless the hero delivers the villain's packages on time only generates marginal tension, as the audience knows it's not really going to happen. The thrills come more from the staging of the setpieces (all in daylight), which neatly combine humour and ooh-wow: Chun-shim transferring from a moving van to the hero's motorbike, the pair careening across rooftops into the side of a building, driving through a modelling show or — best of all — avoiding flying gas canisters on a highway. And the finale, set on a runaway train, adds some variety when the motorcycle stunts have about reached their limit of entertainment. LEE Min-gi 이민기 (Oishii Man 오이시맨 (2008), A Million 10 억 (2009)) makes a reasonably charismatic hero, whose braggadocio is regularly punctured by Chun-shim, and YUN Je-mun 윤제문 is okay as the mad bomber.

Learning a thing or two from classic Hong Kong action cinema, the movie makes copious use of slow-motion and repeated shots during the major stunts, as well as being at pains to show the actors themselves doing some of the action. New to South Korean cinema, but 30-year old hat to Jackie CHAN 成龍 fans, is an end-title montage of stuntmen being injured during filming — though nothing really serious. One of the producers, YUN Je-gyun 윤제균 | 尹薺均, directed tsunami spectacular Haeundae 해운대 (2009) (in which both Lee and Gang appeared), while director JO Bum-gu 조범구 is less known for the low-budget drama Bad Utterances 양아치 어조 (2004) and crime comedy Three Fellas 뚝방전설 (2006).

source: http://www.filmbiz.asia/reviews/quick

Guest farstrep

Film director Yun goes from humor to high tech in approach

JUNE 28, 2011 08:00
2011062809948.jpg The Seoul district of Chungmuro, which is dubbed Korea`s Hollywood, has had a moviemaker showcase two blockbusters budgeted at 10 billion won (9.2 million U.S. dollars) each two weeks apart in an unprecedented move.

To save time, director Yun Je-gyun a Dong-A Ilbo reporter to hold an interview in a car on his way from Seoul`s Yeouido district to his office in the city`s Gangnam area.

With the 2009 blockbuster “Haeundae,” Yun joined the ranks of directors who have attracted more than 10 million viewers for one film. The reporter poked at him by saying the director had a trace of "ssammai," or Japanese movie jargon referring to a third-rate movie, in “My Boss, My Hero (2001),” and “Sex Is Zero (2002),” two films that were full of dirty jokes.

“I don’t make ssammai movies any more. Since I got a kid, I wanted to make a movie that I could be proud of myself before my child. The two movies this time are about high tech, not jokes,” he said.

“Quick” starring Lee Min-ki and Kang Ye-won is about the desperate struggle of a delivery man who happens to carry an explosive. Yun said the speed of the chase is the jewel in the crown.

He used a remote-controlled car for the first time in Korea and sped it up to 150 kilometers (93 miles) per hour in the rollover and crash scenes. He said no car had exceeded 60 kilometers (37 miles) per hour in Korean movies before he did.

Yun said, “I told director Cho Beom-gu that we shouldn`t film this in the first place if we can’t do better than (the Hollywood movies) ‘Speed’ or ‘Taxi.’ We`ll be blamed forever if we can’t do better. More than 1,000 of 3,800 cuts were made from computer graphics. No Korean movie has as many CGIs as this. Your eyes will be pleased.”

“Sector 7” starring Ha Ji-won, Ahn Sung-ki and Oh Ji-ho is Korea`s first blockbuster movie in 3-D. The science-fiction film is about a battle between the crew of an oil drilling vessel and a mysterious monster.

Yun said, “I filmed it like ‘Avatar.’ I filmed actors’ motions on movie sets with a green background for more than 80 percent of the movie and then combined the tapes with the 3-D background and the monster. It was more cost effective to do so than filming all portions with 3-D cameras.”

The director is preparing for another big project aside from “Quick” and “Section 7.” “I`m producing ‘Mister K,’ an action movie budgeted at 10 billion won, and will start filming this winter. Director Lee Myung-se will take the megaphone. I`ll also write the script for and direct ‘Temple Stay.’ The script is in the final stage.”

“Temple Stay,” an adventure movie in the tradition of “Indiana Jones,” will be co-produced by 1492 Pictures, the producer of the Harry Potter series.

“My goal is to make well-made commercial movies like Hollywood blockbusters. I know who I am. There are many people who make better art films than I do. But I think I am talented at making commercial movies,” Yun said.

The director, who has produced and directed 10 movies, has been pretty successful so far. "I gave up my ego. I think I`m the least arrogant director and producer in Chungmuro. While working at a company, I learned how to behave before my boss and subordinates. One of the most important things in an organization is to give up your ego. When investors don`t invest, I kneel before them. When I can’t cast an actor, I desperately beg him,” he said.

Though giving up his ego, Yun did not hide his ambition as a producer. "I`ll foster JK Film like a Hollywood major filmmaker such as 20th Century Fox or Paramount Pictures. I think this will be possible if I can give the impression that JK Film’s movies are always fun.”

His voice suddenly grew serious after a pleasant talk.

source: http://english.donga.com/srv/service.php3?biid=2011062809948

Archived