[NEW] SM YOUTH STAR AUDITION 2012

Guest sunfire13

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

mamilee said:

THATS RIGHT PEOPLE! HWAITING!! xD BUT I THINK sm's new girl band will have to debut around 2014...(as you can see, there is YG's new girl band that is about to debut soon...0.0 and there is too many girl rookies right now. but you know what that means? ...WE GOT MORE CHANCE TO BE ACCEPTED AS TRAINEES xD booooyeah!! :P so everybody! extra extra HWAITING !!!

Guest mamilee

@hannahrim LOL thats what I was thinking ...if they even check the emails 0.0?

@michelle33 I did freestyle :D for my email auditions

@shinee94 3 months? -.- I thought it was 2-3 weeks?

Guest mamilee

@hannahrim but that is just confirmation letter, isnt it? not actual audition and WOW ! I WISH I COULD DO THE WEEKLYS T_T but anywayz GOOD LUCK xD hope 2013 will bring you great luck! :P for your auditions!

Guest mamilee

@shinee94 WOW! xD so basically they check all emails XD? and do you know if the email reply (if they reply to you) is for live audition in korea or directly being a trainee? :D

Guest hannahrim

@smtown4evagirl me too, i need a good korean song. i am korean and my understanding of korean is pretty good, but my speaking and singing sucks, so need to find a korean song with easy lyrics that i can actually pronounce.

Guest smtown4eva

@hannahrim same with me im korean too but i need help with my pronunciation and i can speak korean though i just need a really good ballad song

Archived