[NEW] SM YOUTH STAR AUDITION 2012

Guest sunfire13

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest mamilee

@shinee94

wait if she has done lives in korea...are you sure she is aiming to become a kpop idol or just a singer? does she sing korean songs, like her own?

Guest 강 미연

AnthonyKkoKko said:

IM SO HAPPY THAT THEY'RE HAVING ANOTHER ONE...

I was a bit disappointed in myself after the Global Auditions, since I chose the wrong song, I didn't project enough, and I LOST 20 DOLLARS.And some old ahjussi was looking at me the whole time I was there. I bet he was the one that took my 20 dollars and didn't give it back to me....

But yea.. I learn something new every time, and even if I have no more intentions to be a singer, I still want to go for fun

:)

Guest mamilee

this is random but...

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2013! xD hOPing that SM will hold more auditions NATIONALLY in INTERNATIONAL countries :P Good luck future trainees! XP

Guest hannahrim

HAPPY NEW YEAR! honestly we don't know what will be in store for us this year. heck, we can debut the end of 2013! so it's going to be hard but I'll be there supporting you guys!

Guest mamilee

THATS RIGHT PEOPLE! HWAITING!! xD BUT I THINK sm's new girl band will have to debut around 2014...(as you can see, there is YG's new girl band that is about to debut soon...0.0 and there is too many girl rookies right now. but you know what that means? ...WE GOT MORE CHANCE TO BE ACCEPTED AS TRAINEES xD booooyeah!! :P so everybody! extra extra HWAITING !!!

Guest hannahrim

2014? HELL YEAH! LETS MAKE 2013 OUR YEAR! btw, i am so nervous because i sent my online audition, so im just praying that they will see my dedication. :)

Guest mamilee

LOL! xD 2014 - sm new girl debut (that is something i am predicting i havent heard of any rumours but it wouldnt make sense to debut a new girl group 2013... BUT EVERYBODY DO YOUR ABSOLUTE BEST THIS YEAR TO BECOME A TRAINEE even if you dont debut with the next girl group or boy band THERE IS STILL HOPE for later debut like Suho (EXO) xD its not only talent but also the will! xD i havent sent my emai audition yet >.> ....hopefully ill send by today :P

Guest mamilee

btw: SNSD's new concept is DAEBAK!!! xD *FANGIRL MODE* but honestly i think SM has gotten itself new choreographers 0.0 SM's dance is getting better and more professional :o

Guest 강 미연

yeees!! but this 22 of january I ' ll have 18y.o and I think that I ' m very old. T,T and i won't do it, but it ' s a good age because i won' t need my parents permission. lol u.u

Archived