[NEW] SM YOUTH STAR AUDITION 2012

Guest sunfire13

Guest EverydayImKpopping

But if you guys don't get a reply even after a few weeks, I wouldn't feel too bad because they probably just had too many to look through. If you get reply, awesome. But if you don't, maybe try sending by post.

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest UNICORNx_x

To All~ Good luck to you guys then~ ^-^ I don't really need to worry anymore~ Ehehehe~ Best of luck to you guys then~ :D Anyway, email auditions.... They would probably send a reply that would most probably ask you to go for their global auditions~ That is if they have a tiny bit of interest in you. other wise it could be an automated mail~ Most of the time people don't get any reply from email auditions~ So best of luck to you guys~ For me I don't really have to worry anymore~ Eheheh~ :3 

Guest UNICORNx_x

Anyway, if you guys think that trying to get pass SM Audition is hard, then debuting will be even harder for you :) Just to warn you first. Anyway, if you get in and become an SM Trainee, first lesson is on posture~ Ladies that haven wore high heels before (E.g Me) Good luck to you. Also, I can assure you even after your first lesson your body will be aching all over~ and~ doesn't matter what you audition for cos they will most likely assign you to whichever they think would be suitable for after observing you (E.g auditioning singing and debuting dancing) also the compeitition among the trainees is really tough in there~ as many of them want to debut soon so good luck to you~ Also there isn't any SM diet or whatever, but they do warn you what kinds of foods to avoid and what are important~ Trainers do close one eye sometimes and let the trainees other pizza and eat~ So don't worry about the diet plan or whatsoever cos it's rubbish. Also there are tests on your dancing singing,etc and if you fail them a few times may be as good as you got kicked out~ Also your grades must be in top condition~ SM cares about your school grades so make sure you maintain your standard even in Korea~ If you fail any subject consider yourself in big trouble and possibility of getting kicked out. And best to be as humble as possible if you get in as this way more people will be willing to teach you stuffs you don't know~ and~ You will be made to take up 2 extra stuffs~ Which is usually languages of beatboxing. there are people that take 2 languages and also people that take 1 language and beatboxing~ Up to you to choose~ This are all after you become a trainee stuff~ So all the best people~Hope you'll get in. Don't ask me how I know all this stuffs, thx. :) Just a few words of advice for those that want to get into SM, the trainers are strict at times. When they want/need you to be serious pls be serious. It will be no joke if you richard simmons them of really badly. Also if you're younger or not younger than who you're talking too, please be humble and polite to them as respect is really important to them. OFC the trainers have their fun side too, so don't worry. Anyway SM pay a lot of money and they have a lot of people to train their trainees so if you get in, don't be happy-go-lucky thinking that you're gonna debut. There are circumstances where trainees don't debut and it isn't a small number either. If you trained really long and start to think SM is never gonna debut you, don't think that way! Continue working hard! They will see your efforts and may consider putting up a new group if they see potential people~ Anyway for now, all the best and don't worry so much~ Just continue working hard~! >__< If not you can always try other companies. OMG now that was long... >__< BEST OF LUCK TO YOU ALL!!! >__<

Guest UNICORNx_x

And yes there are circumstances where people become a trainee through email auditions~ that is if you're really lucky and really good that they saw your email and think that your singing/dancing/rapping/body/face ARE SUPER GREAT, then poof~ you're in~ Don't try to figure out Entertainment companies as they have many tricks up their sleeves (E.G SM) and it's damn confusing to figure out what they are thinking` >__< And once again, best of luck~ :)

Guest theskyisfalling

@unicornx_x that's awesome! I've heard similar stories from people who knew trainees there! If you could pm me stuff about it and trainee life that would be so awesome! I would really like to know what it's like and know what to expect! But of course it's your choice! ^^ congratulations!! Lol I'm assuming you got in!!

Guest UNICORNx_x

I'm an honest person, so I shall not lie to any of you guys. 
TRUTH :My definition of not worrying is that I just have a chance but they said that if they find people that are better than me in the Global Audition my place will be replaced. But, I know quite some trainees and ex-trainees there. That's how I know about it. I researched alot and ask alot. I just have that very very small chance. As of now I'm still not in Korea but still in my home country. Sorry for disappointing you guys. >_< My friend recently came back from Korea after talking to Soo Man, Lee Soo Man said that to become a trainee  WE have to earn it ourselves (she helped asked for 2 people >_<) and he will be awaiting for another audition from me. As of now they are considering whether to take or not. But sending in trainees from the Youth Star and Global together at the same time might be a plan they have in mind. So all the best~ I have to record a new audition for SM Casting Director so yeah, I will be rather busy these days >__< Sorry for the late reply~ I have to also practice for a performance I'm doing this coming Thursday~ >__< 

Guest EverydayImKpopping

Why would we hate on you? That's awesome news. Good luck. (:
Oh and if you make it in, tell Lee So Man that there are a lot of other talented soompiers he should check out!

Archived