Quantcast

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

sunfire13

[NEW] SM YOUTH STAR AUDITION 2012

hey guys, i just did the sm everysing online audition! please watch my video and critique! it would be nicely appreciated. :)http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gvg82yrjkFc

well go to global.everysing.comand then click "AUDITION" at the top of the page.scroll down and you will see a button that says "apply for audition"and then follow instructions :)

No no, for the I GOT A BOY contest. Do you know how you're suppose to enter that?
Ummm, I don't know actually, but I think your best shot would be to win a contest like Xiumin.

Wow!You're so cool!! :D It was good! ^^ But you know, they might not be able to watch the whole video, so you might want to put all the really cool stuff into the beginning. (: Other than that, though, it was so impressive! *O*

yeah its just I can't go to the Global auditions, so this and email auditions is the only chance i got. :(but I'm still trying!

@hannahrim..

ohmygod....NOW I KNOW WHY YOU LOOK SO FAMILIAR !! O.O u look like baek ye rin from 15& ^^ !!! xD

about the video: good thing you started off powerful :) but at the endish the moves were repeated D; but since you freestyled it (make sure you tell them its a freestyle xD) and they might actually consider you about your potential :DD

LOL! ok im really confused now ..people here and there are saying online and email auditions as far as i know im not allowed to do the online ones becoz its only for the 2013 globals...or something...:L (SM is very confusing T_T)

@mamileehahah yeah I couldn't really think of anything to do since I was freestyling lolahahah I look like baek ye rin? ahaha lolthanks so much! i really appreciated it!

@hannahrim

no like seriously 0_0! you really do resemble her !! xD LOL coincidentally i used to practice dancing to that song :P but i sent my disturbia (rihanna) freestyle to SM xD

also the video: next time, just show your legs fully  :P

@Shinee94 I would give up on the ysa I auditioned in September and didnt get a rejection letter.

@hannahrim that was great! Try using your lower body more (maybe you did I couldn't see your legs though) I wish I could dance like that man

@theskyisfalling thank you so much! really appreciate it! :)
@mamileehahah i guess lol. yeah I like the beat of S&M lol. yeah I need to place the camera a little better. :)