[NEW] SM YOUTH STAR AUDITION 2012

Guest sunfire13

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest followmemvp

How do you guys think SM feels about braces? D: Like...would they not want potential trainees to have braces? I'm just afraid my braces might hurt my chances.. ):

Guest hannahrim

@followmemvphey braces make your teeth prettier. and SM is all about LOOKS! besides SM would probably have to give you braces if you needed them really badly, but you already have them so SM doesnt have to pay for your braces :)and if SM doesn't accept you because of your braces, they are just plain stupid.

Guest mamilee

no reply from SM (email )

Honestly, i think SM is trying to find all possible trainees in the Globals...coz they have been advertising it a lot, especially on their SM audition facebook page.

Guest mamilee

@hannahrim 0_0 wait so for the globals...do they randomly send confirmation letters (like youth stars) ? or is it only for those who get selected through global apply audition? O.o

Guest icantthinkofaname

Hey guys, I auditioned at the SM Youth Star Auditions in NJ in August. They pulled me to the back room and everything (I know it's just to get more info but I still though I would have stood out a little bit lol) and I still haven't gotten anything back. Like, even if they didnt want me I would still want a rejection letter for closure HAHA. Did anyone else in NJ get their result? I mean, it's January now...

Guest icantthinkofaname

aww man. C'mon SM at least send me an email like "hey you suck", just so I can get some closure! lol the Globals are on a school day though :/

Guest mamilee

so has anyone checked out SM's audition facebook page? for some reason, there seems to be SM global auditions in THAILAND and CHINA for 2013!!! (im not sure....my eyes may have been deceived....0_0 )

Guest mamilee

@shinee94 ...so my eyes are okay? ...and SM IS REALLY HOLDING ADDITIONAL AUDITIONS IN THAILAND AND CHINA...(man -.- the thai and chinese guys must be so happy T^T so jealous.....) but that was an unexpected (last minute) change....i understand china...but thailand also? (not to be offensive or anything) but does that mean vietnam, indonesia and singapore are also in the future list for SM auditions? ...

ok. i quit trying to figure out SM's future plans now...*sigh*

Archived