[NEW] SM YOUTH STAR AUDITION 2012

Guest sunfire13

Guest mamilee

@shinee94 DONT GIVE UP!!!~~ I really love kpo too xD i seriously dont know how i survived most of my life without kpop O.o it's still a mystery...but BE MORE CONFIDENT SM looking for confident people tooo!!

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest hannahrim

@shinee94aww thanks so much! yeah the sound kind of freaked me out a bit too. I watched the video over again on my computer, so I think it was just a uploading malfunction. Thanks for the critique, I really appreciate it! <3

Guest hannahrim

@shinee94I thought it was overall pretty good, but you were off key sometimes. but its ok! gurl, you speak better korean that me and I'm Korean lol. I really liked your high notes and your tone! 

Guest hannahrim

@shinee94aww, no, everybody is beautiful! whether its inside or out, and the fact that you still perservere towards your dreams, in an asian entertainment, really motivates me! <3

Haha, thanks I guess. Though i'm pretty sure SM doesn't want non-asians... but I hope they like me or something..... I signed up for the I got a boy contest...i'm hoping I could maybe be like Xiumin and place in the contest and then they could be interested in me and ask me to audition... you could go see that too if you want... it's on the ucc page on the 2 page and it's the video that is completely black...but you dont have to...

Guest smtown4eva

Could you guys help me im stuck deciding on what to sing for the global audition this year

Im deciding between magic castle by the classic and tvxq sang it too or well done by navi or like yesterday by j or lucky by ashily?

Archived